Page 70 of 164 FirstFirst ... 204560616263646566676869707172737475767778798095120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Menu music preview 17th Dec

All their units (to my memory) will be new, crafted by Earl of Memory; a preview is not far away

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - WIP

Will the archer units in this new mod have animated bows so that the arrows are shown when bows are drawn?

That's the intent, yes

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    That's the intent, yes
    Awesomesauce

Ngugi, I am curious. Is there going to be some sort of One Ring script in the event a player or the AI overthrows Sauron? Will you have a choice to destroy the One or keep it (both with consequences), will it be randomly determined, or will it be automatically presumed that wisdom and foresight prevail and the One is instantly cast into Orodruin and unmade once and got all?

*for (blasted phone autocorrect/autopresumption *grumble grumble*)

Hello MC

The Ring may have impact on the campaign, if Sauron loses it, indeed. We have put a huge amount of time and effort into events and consequences that will or might arise (kudos to script wizard Withwnar who made it reality), where the will of the player is key.
    I will say no more, though for a hint my signature image is not composed at random

Happends, I'll not delete the double post there, since as soon as you reach 25 post you may start to edit them

SWEEEEEEEEEEET. I admit that I expect nothing less from this awesome team, but it's still great to hear!
    I was wondering when I'd be able to do that. I'll take care of that double post as soon as I'm able. Thanks!

Hi is it okay if I join in?

Hello and welcome to TWC, Wiseanimator

Well, we haven't released the mod yet, but if there's any questions you're free to ask

Is it okay if I can try it out, just to help you, if not that's fine with me.

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

i'm sure there's something you can help with

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Hi guys! How's the project faring?

Hello G'

It's doing fine thank you; the Hill-men are an inch from being finished for preview, Lothlórien not far behind, the Ring-scripts are being expanded upon, ancillaries soon done etc.

Hello G'

It's doing fine thank you; the Hill-men are an inch from being finished for preview, Lothlórien not far behind, the Ring-scripts are being expanded upon, ancillaries soon done etc.
    Yesss.....Yesss Precious!...
    Gollum approves!

I'm glad things are going well. Looking forward to enjoying you guys' work at long last!

Greetings Ngugi!!

Hello Kings'! Nice to see you 'over here' (being one of our prime fans on ModDB)

the Hill-men are an inch from being finished for preview
    That's good news

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

here's a little teaser with Rhovanion, all action on the Eastern Front

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Gratzy2; February 24, 2015 at 01:32 PM.

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.