Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Mordor unit cards + One Ring-scripts video out (page 137)

Greetings, free people. Just bumping this thread up and asking how's everything. Cheers!

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Mordor unit cards + One Ring-scripts video out (page 137)

Quote Originally Posted by _TotalWar_ View Post
    Greetings, free people. Just bumping this thread up and asking how's everything. Cheers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

For the time, we can say it's on halt due to RL problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    For the time, we can say it's on halt due to RL problems.
    I hope all is well, and best of luck with sorting it out.

Yeah, all the best in solving those problems, that's what matters the most, and by own experience I know how life can be a real, real b***h. Good luck.

Take your time. I can wait for this

BTW loved the One-Ring scripts.
    Last edited by Veteraan; November 07, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

Divide and Conquer is getting rid of terrain bonuses for recruitment. Have you considered following their lead?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Divide and Conquer is getting rid of terrain bonuses for recruitment. Have you considered following their lead?
    How so?, sorry for the question I have never played DaC (not my style, thou' I do like the Vale of Anduin faction, brings more flavor to that area).

Quote Originally Posted by Pyres Δt Varanasi View Post
    How so?, sorry for the question I have never played DaC (not my style, thou' I do like the Vale of Anduin faction, brings more flavor to that area).
    In the Third Age EDB certain factions had an advantage with recruiting units in certain terrain. For example if the Dwarves held say Bree, they would recruit less troops there than they would in Erebor. I don't know if this is a carry over from the original feature but DaC also has castles returning to being the recruitment centers, a move I'm not a particularly huge fan of.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

As far as I know it was a TATW invention. The idea could have come from another M2TW mod. It's definitely not a vanilla M2TW thing.

I like it. It means that Harad the faction is inherently stronger in the desert, for example, as they should be. I'm sure that I can safely speak for Ngugi here and say no, this will be kept. If for no other reason than huge effort has been spent on balance here and recruitment plays a major part in that, and the four 'geographies' play a massive part in the recruitment design.

Happy new year everyone. Hopefully we will see this glorious mod coming out this year ("cough" "cough" hopefully not decade).

All the best guys!

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Thanks from the team. A happy new year to you also and to everybody still following the DCI:LA project.

We are aiming to release the mod this year, hopefully sooner rather than later. However, we still can't promise for sure it will happen.

But you can be sure that we will keep you informed about any news regarding DCI:LA in this thread.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Such a great news! Happy Christmas and happy new year and cheers for all the team of this great mod!
    FOLLOWERS OF THE WHITE HAND - Isengard Submod

Thank you, Veteraan, for this bit of info. I'm still following this mod and hope to see it done one day. Happy New Year!

Great info indeed, thank you for getting back to us!

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Hello friends After a hiatus we move along

These are the unit cards for the generic roster of the Númenórean Kingdoms, avilable across Middle-earth. In order of apperance:

Ennors Spearmen, Ohtar Spearmen, Ohtar Swordsmen, Numenorean Mariners, King's Rouqen, Roquen Spearmen, Roquen Swordsmen and Númenórean Guardians [generic BG].

Ennor Archers and King's Archers.

Rochbin Archers, Ennor Rochbin and Númenórean Rochbin [BG].

These are the unit cards for the Númenórean Kingdoms' localized or situational units. In order of apperance:

Arthedain Hadryn and Cardolan Magyr (Arnor). Axemen of Gondor, Belfalas Magyr and Dome Wardens (Gondor). Harondor Sentinels, Harondor Fencers and Umbar Magyr (southward).

Archers of Ered Nimrais (Gondor). Rhudaur Torog Feredir (Arnor).

Belfalas Roquen (Gondor). Harondor Sabres (southward). Anduin Marh Archers and Anduin Marhdrauht (Vale of Anduin).

Commoner Volunteer Archers, Gondor Commoner Volunteers, Arnor Commoner Volunteers and Noble Volunteers (Tôl Acharn)

~~~

Credits and thanks to: Araval, Ngugi, h7GF, King Kong, Taro_M, Louis Lux and koultouras

The Mordor preview video will come late week 3
    Last edited by Ngugi; January 12, 2020 at 02:18 PM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Númenórean Kingdoms' unit cards (page 138)

Lovely roster, and all of them make sense. Really glad to see the work being continued, and sincerely looking forward to the Mordor video.

Youhou! 2020 begins well
    It's a really nice preview, and I love that you can have units from Harondor.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by c.ryo View Post
    Lovely roster, and all of them make sense. Really glad to see the work being continued, and sincerely looking forward to the Mordor video.
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshade View Post
    Youhou! 2020 begins well
    It's a really nice preview, and I love that you can have units from Harondor.
    Ah yes, they'll be essential in the defence of Gondor indeed

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Very nice roster. And most of all, glad to have you guys back.