Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12375253545556575859606162
Results 1,221 to 1,238 of 1238

Thread: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

  1. #1221

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    reforge Arnor. Where is Archet?

  2. #1222
    Greymane's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,076

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by brenny View Post
    reforge Arnor. Where is Archet?
    Gone. You don't need it anymore, if everything works as it should

  3. #1223
    Laetus
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Valsolda - Italy
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Hi, I'm quite new and fisrt of all I have to say thanks all for this wonderfull mod/submod you have released in this years.

    I'm running a Lorien campaign and my Numerramar ship hasn't the right unit icon, it has the undressed man instead

    I've tried to fix it by myself but I'm too noob for that,

    Is there someone who could help me, please?

    Thanks in advance

  4. #1224

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Hi, i need some Help!

    Everytime i after i choose a faction and want to start a game, the loading screen takes ages and then crashes.

    any solution for thais?

  5. #1225

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Whenever I try to start a new game, it either crashes or returns to the main menu. This only happens with Director's Cut. Third Age and MOS work perfectly. Reinstalling didn't work.
    I use the Steam Version if that means anything.

  6. #1226
    jurcek1987's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    2,503

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    I have a question. Is there something wrong with my files or were Winged Swordsmen, Citadel Guard Archers and Master Ithillien Rangers removed in this version? I noticed they're still available in custom battles and I'm sure I could train them in older versions.

  7. #1227

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Will This be upgraded to work with MOS 1.7?

  8. #1228
    Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tilburg, Kingdom of The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,823

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipoka View Post
    Will This be upgraded to work with MOS 1.7?
    No idea how (in)active the good dIRECT0R is at the moment, but his mod is largely incorporated in MOS 1.7. IIRC it was always meant to be part of MOS anyhow.

    Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

  9. #1229

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Sorry for the belated responses .

    Quote Originally Posted by jurcek1987 View Post
    I have a question. Is there something wrong with my files or were Winged Swordsmen, Citadel Guard Archers and Master Ithillien Rangers removed in this version? I noticed they're still available in custom battles and I'm sure I could train them in older versions.
    Nothing's wrong - its all according to the grand design . As I said several times, imo you just can't have Gondor with 13 different elites... it breaks the game, and makes their armies look "less cool", shall we say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Galahad View Post
    Hi, i need some Help!

    Everytime i after i choose a faction and want to start a game, the loading screen takes ages and then crashes.

    any solution for thais?
    Delete map.rwm (see instructions). If it still crashes - reinstall. Remember, you need a clean version of MOS 1.6.2 (which is obsolete now). Recommend just getting the latest MOS (1.7).

    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlingcentaur View Post
    Whenever I try to start a new game, it either crashes or returns to the main menu. This only happens with Director's Cut. Third Age and MOS work perfectly. Reinstalling didn't work.
    I use the Steam Version if that means anything.
    Just use MOS 1.7. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm assuming you deleted map.RWM...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipoka View Post
    Will This be upgraded to work with MOS 1.7?
    I currently have no idea what changes were kept out of the latest version of MOS 1.7, am looking into it.. Ok here's the thing:

    • IF a LOT of changes need re-applying to the latest version of MOS, I don't think I'll be able to make myself do it all over again, so then that's it .
    • IF, on the other hand, all changes I deem noteworthy were included, again - that's probably it for the next couple months at least. I might work on some other things (like Dale and Eriador), maybe post a whole new dC for 1.7, with the new set of modifications. I can't guarantee it, though.. But either way, the stuff will be in MOS 1.7 .
    • Finally, IF there are a FEW changes that MOS 1.7 did't use, and I think they're noteworthy, I'll very likely post a new, smaller version of dC that will include them (unless I agree with their exclusion by the MOS team in which case see above point)

    I think that explains everything clearly and unambiguously .

    Quote Originally Posted by Veteraan View Post
    No idea how (in)active the good dIRECT0R is at the moment, but his mod is largely incorporated in MOS 1.7. IIRC it was always meant to be part of MOS anyhow.
    Yup. Thanks for keeping an eye on the thread, Veteraan!

  10. #1230

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    I've had a look at 1.7, great work guys. Everyone be advised: as of now, the vast, vast majority of this submod (the whole of it practically) is in MOS 1.7. When I do catch some time I'll upload a small batch of changes (details, really). Later on, this fall probably, I may give more factions a workover along the lines of Gondor, Rohan, and the Elven factions.

  11. #1231
    paradamed's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Brasília, Brasil
    Posts
    5,808

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by dIRECT0R View Post
    I've had a look at 1.7, great work guys. Everyone be advised: as of now, the vast, vast majority of this submod (the whole of it practically) is in MOS 1.7. When I do catch some time I'll upload a small batch of changes (details, really). Later on, this fall probably, I may give more factions a workover along the lines of Gondor, Rohan, and the Elven factions.
    Good news! Your work on textures is very cool! Glad to know there is more to come!

  12. #1232

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Good news! Your work on textures is very cool! Glad to know there is more to come!
    Thanks

  13. #1233

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    I realize that most of the things added by this mod are included in 1.7, but that version seems to have made the game much easier for the good factions (namely Gondor). I much prefer the stack spams of 1.6.2 over the greatly reduced number of enemy armies in 1.7.

    I also rather enjoy the changes made by this mod, so thank you for that.

    I am having an issue however, my archers that should have the flaming arrow ability are not able to use it. Toggling it on makes them stop firing completely, and they refuse to use their bows until I turn it off. Is there any way to fix this? I already tried running mos's cleaner file.

  14. #1234
    ♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,997

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Silamon View Post
    I realize that most of the things added by this mod are included in 1.7, but that version seems to have made the game much easier for the good factions (namely Gondor). I much prefer the stack spams of 1.6.2 over the greatly reduced number of enemy armies in 1.7.

    I also rather enjoy the changes made by this mod, so thank you for that.

    I am having an issue however, my archers that should have the flaming arrow ability are not able to use it. Toggling it on makes them stop firing completely, and they refuse to use their bows until I turn it off. Is there any way to fix this? I already tried running mos's cleaner file.
    are you sure that you installed everything correctly?
    in the following order 1 6 2 patch 1-3 directors cut?
    greetings atthias
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

    If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

    Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

  15. #1235

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    are you sure that you installed everything correctly?
    in the following order 1 6 2 patch 1-3 directors cut?
    greetings atthias
    The installation instructions on the front page says the 3 patches are included in the download. After some more testing it seems the only units that it happens with are the Lebennin archers and Dol Amroth Marines. The other archer units seem to be able to use the flaming arrows correctly, so I have just been using those instead.

  16. #1236

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    How is progress? I've been away for a while, as far as I understand this Sub-mod is now almost fully integrated into MOS 1.7?

  17. #1237
    ♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,997

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyres Δt Varanasi View Post
    How is progress? I've been away for a while, as far as I understand this Sub-mod is now almost fully integrated into MOS 1.7?
    yes
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

    If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

    Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

  18. #1238

    Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

    Quote Originally Posted by atthias View Post
    yes
    Thank you Atthias

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •