Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

Default Re: Director's Cut 1.1 for MOS 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Gomila The Rock View Post
    director yes it would be a good idea i know he has made some excellent sub mods for dale including new units and an heirs of rhovanion mod and one on the dunmen and on rhun this is one of his thread posts im sure if you can get all together. I think he has an open attitude and does'nt mind his work being used in other mods,he seems to be doing stuff all the time fuf a real fanatic http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=spice+master
    Sure, I'll have a look and if I like some of his work I'll include it. But first I need to make the submod operational, and finish up with Gondor.

Default Re: Director's Cut 1.1 for MOS 1.3

think mike golf of the expanded map being in contact with spice master. Something to do with how the dunmen should be and on future work with other factions. But if some of his work and concept can be ported to MOS and the cut great! im sure you can work together to create some good stuff!

Default Re: Director's Cut 1.2 for MOS 1.3

The new version (1.2) is up now. Should work just fine for MOS 1.3 + expanded map. If this goes ok I'll see about adding a new version for MOS 1.3 alone.

1.2 features Gondor changes, such as new militia units with a three-tier upgrade system, and fixed-up Gondor Archers.

Quote Originally Posted by dIRECT0R View Post
    The new version (1.2) is up now. Should work just fine for MOS 1.3 + expanded map. If this goes ok I'll see about adding a new version for MOS 1.3 alone.

1.2 features Gondor changes, such as new militia units with a three-tier upgrade system, and fixed-up Gondor Archers.
    Thank you, I like this.

Laetus

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster here!

I've fallen in love with your interpretation of the Eldar forces, and I cannot play the Elves without your Director's Cut submod for MOS and the expanded map, so thank you!

None the less, I've run into some texture bugs: The Eldarinwë Swordsmen and Archers have some issues with their textures: Their arms look all weird, their faces aswell - only their chest seems normal. This is despite the other Eldarinwë units (Spearmen and Shieldbearers) look perfectly normal and according to your screenshots.

I have no idea why this happens, so I was hoping to find some help here!

In advance, thank you for your time.
    Rythos.

P.S.: I'm not at the computer right now, so I cannot post a screenshot of the bug. If needed, I'll upload one as soon as possible. Again, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rythos View Post
    Hello, long time lurker, first time poster here!

I've fallen in love with your interpretation of the Eldar forces, and I cannot play the Elves without your Director's Cut submod for MOS and the expanded map, so thank you!

None the less, I've run into some texture bugs: The Eldarinwë Swordsmen and Archers have some issues with their textures: Their arms look all weird, their faces aswell - only their chest seems normal. This is despite the other Eldarinwë units (Spearmen and Shieldbearers) look perfectly normal and according to your screenshots.

I have no idea why this happens, so I was hoping to find some help here!

In advance, thank you for your time.
    Rythos.

P.S.: I'm not at the computer right now, so I cannot post a screenshot of the bug. If needed, I'll upload one as soon as possible. Again, thanks.
    Weird. I'm preparing a new upload with a few tweaks (fixed-up textures for Gondor Militia, proper sprites), and I'll be extra careful with the High Elves. Thanks for reporting this. Does anyone else experience this problem?

Laetus

Weird. I'm preparing a new upload with a few tweaks (fixed-up textures for Gondor Militia, proper sprites), and I'll be extra careful with the High Elves. Thanks for reporting this. Does anyone else experience this problem?
    Thanks for the recognition.

None the less, since it is most likely an isolated case, I'm currently making a clean reinstallation of both game and mods. Hopefully, it'll fix it, so I need not sour the thread with silly, isolated bugs!

Thanks for the recognition.

None the less, since it is most likely an isolated case, I'm currently making a clean reinstallation of both game and mods. Hopefully, it'll fix it, so I need not sour the thread with silly, isolated bugs!
    Its entirely possible that the bug is due to my not posting the .mesh files of those units. A version which should definitely not have any such High-Elven bugs is currently being uploaded. It will include the final touches to the early Gondor units (Gondor Militia, Militia Archers, and Gondor Cavalry Militia). I'm finally happy with how they look before any armor upgrades.

Its entirely possible that the bug is due to my not posting the .mesh files of those units. A version which should definitely not have any such High-Elven bugs is currently being uploaded. It will include the final touches to the early Gondor units (Gondor Militia, Militia Archers, and Gondor Cavalry Militia). I'm finally happy with how they look before any armor upgrades.
    Rohan.
    Combat model.
    The general himself cloak color,from red to green.
    As guard cloak color.
    You can change it?

Quote Originally Posted by TanZHao View Post
    Rohan.
    Combat model.
    The general himself cloak color,from red to green.
    As guard cloak color.
    You can change it?
    I don't understand .

A new version is uploaded now. Not many changes, but:
    • it should fix any remaining problems with the High Elves,
    • tweaked textures for Gondor Militia and Gondor Militia Archers, and
    • proper sprites for the new units.

I don't understand .

Rohan general's cloak.
    Its original color is red.
    Can you change it to green color?

Rohan general's cloak.
    Its original color is red.
    Can you change it to green color?
    Sure. Put this file in your Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3\data\unit_models\_units\rohan\textures folder.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22550249/spearmens4.rar

Laetus

I don't understand .

Much, much appreciated. It might not be many changes, but it is very important changes!

It DID fix the meshes, and the High Elves look absolutely stunning and noble now. Thank you!

However, I've run into the old "Campaign won't start"-bug following a clean reinstallation; I'll try working around it, see if I've made a mistake.

Laetus

Much, much appreciated. It might not be many changes, but it is very important changes!

It DID fix the meshes, and the High Elves look absolutely stunning and noble now. Thank you!

However, I've run into the old "Campaign won't start"-bug following a clean reinstallation; I'll try working around it, see if I've made a mistake.
    For some reason, I have no idea how to edit my post, so, well, I'll just do something as horrifying as double-post: I forgot to run the Cleaner.bat, and it fixed the "campaign won't start" thing. Silly me.

Sure. Put this file in your Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3\data\unit_models\_units\rohan\textures folder.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22550249/spearmens4.rar
    Thank you very much.
    But I can not down it.

For some reason, I have no idea how to edit my post, so, well, I'll just do something as horrifying as double-post: I forgot to run the Cleaner.bat, and it fixed the "campaign won't start" thing. Silly me.
    Phew! Thought for a second I'd messed something up

Thank you very much.
    But I can not down it.
    I think GameFront might be having some trouble.. I'll upload a new one, no problem. Here it is:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22550675/Spearmen.rar

You need to copy the 'spearmens4.texture' file to the Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3\data\unit_models\_units\rohan\textures folder and overwrite. If you want, you can backup your old 'spearmens4.texture' file before you do that.

If there's still some trouble with the download, I think its just a temporary problem with GameFront.
    Last edited by dIRECT0R; October 28, 2012 at 08:57 AM.

I think GameFront might be having some trouble.. I'll upload a new one, no problem.
    Really troubles you, I am so sorry.
    Tell the truth, I really like Director's Cut.

Really troubles you, I am so sorry.
    Tell the truth, I really like Director's Cut.
    Its one file, no problem at all. If the link still doesn't work, here's another link

http://netload.in/datei8ohsAy0AcH/Spearmen.rar.htm

I think GameFront might be having some trouble.. I'll upload a new one, no problem. Here it is:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22550675/Spearmen.rar

You need to copy the 'spearmens4.texture' file to the Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3\data\unit_models\_units\rohan\textures folder and overwrite. If you want, you can backup your old 'spearmens4.texture' file before you do that.

If there's still some trouble with the download, I think its just a temporary problem with GameFront.
    All right.
    Never mind.
    I can try again another time. I don't worry.
    Thank you for your help. I will cherish this.

Its one file, no problem at all. If the link still doesn't work, here's another link

http://netload.in/datei8ohsAy0AcH/Spearmen.rar.htm
    Haha! Just wonderful !!
    Really handsome.
    Thank you for your help, I now feel very excited.