Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast

Thread: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

Default Re: dIRECTOR's cUT 1.41 for MOS 1.41

I seem to be getting a constant CTD. Whenever I try to load a custom battle it crashes half-way through the loading screen. Cleaner's been run, it's all on 1.4.1, not sure what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by lonmzjia View Post
    I think this has been mentioned before (but unsure of solution), but the FAR launcher messes up your color scheme for the factions. I assume it is simply a matter of going in and replacing the files that FAR changes with the files from the director's cut? I like yours better
    No problem, fixed it for the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by HTVfanatic View Post
    Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but there is a general that is messed up a little. He's an Eriador general and his portrait is whatever object you've looked at last. His name is Eldacar of Annuminas. I haven't experienced any crashes because of him, but just thought I should let you know.
    Eldacar's folder will be included in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by DaysBefore View Post
    I seem to be getting a constant CTD. Whenever I try to load a custom battle it crashes half-way through the loading screen. Cleaner's been run, it's all on 1.4.1, not sure what's going on.
    Are you sure its a clean install? Did you ever install any other TATW submods? My advice would be a new, clean installation of TATW.

Additionally, I'll see about introducing a simpler, modified vanilla model for the Elven ships.

Quote Originally Posted by dIRECT0R View Post
    Are you sure its a clean install? Did you ever install any other TATW submods? My advice would be a new, clean installation of TATW.
    Yeah I had just completely uninstalled Third Age and reinstalled everything. Maybe I messed something up in the installation, though I'm not sure if I did. I did Third Age 3.0-3.2, Mos 1.4.1, MOS EMM 1.4.1, then I copy-pasted the two folders from the download into the folder.

I guess I'll reinstall it again, though. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by DaysBefore View Post
    Yeah I had just completely uninstalled Third Age and reinstalled everything. Maybe I messed something up in the installation, though I'm not sure if I did. I did Third Age 3.0-3.2, Mos 1.4.1, MOS EMM 1.4.1, then I copy-pasted the two folders from the download into the folder.

I guess I'll reinstall it again, though. Oh well.
    I think you need to install the MOS 1.4 patch and then the MOS 1.41 patch. Is that how you went about it?

Libertus

Im have a problem getting this to work ive done everything right the game work up untill i copy everthying from your mod to the third age fold when i try and run the game i get the first loading screen loads for a second then ctd no error or anything ive tryed everything ive reinstalled third age and all the mods requiered to run it and still ctd so please i could really use some help on this

Quote Originally Posted by BUG13214 View Post
    Im have a problem getting this to work ive done everything right the game work up untill i copy everthying from your mod to the third age fold when i try and run the game i get the first loading screen loads for a second then ctd no error or anything ive tryed everything ive reinstalled third age and all the mods requiered to run it and still ctd so please i could really use some help on this
    Could you tell me exactly what you installed?

No way to get it downloaded, both links are not working for me

Libertus

Ok ive installed third age 3.2 no problems mos 1.41 no problems MOS 1.41 Ancillaries for MOS & MOS Expanded Map no problems dIRECTOR's cUT 1.41 for MOS 1.41 +EMM&Ancillaries then i try to start the game and ctd every time im now reinstalling medivel cuz somthing that went into the medivel folder and not the third age kept me from just reinstalling third age cuz everytime i tryed to just reinstall third age i got the ctd so i am reinstallin up to the point right before your mod

Quote Originally Posted by redinside View Post
    No way to get it downloaded, both links are not working for me
    Am finalizing the new update. Will reupload soon.

Ok ive installed third age 3.2 no problems mos 1.41 no problems MOS 1.41 Ancillaries for MOS & MOS Expanded Map no problems dIRECTOR's cUT 1.41 for MOS 1.41 +EMM&Ancillaries then i try to start the game and ctd every time im now reinstalling medivel cuz somthing that went into the medieval folder and not the third age kept me from just reinstalling third age cuz everytime i tryed to just reinstall third age i got the ctd so i am reinstallin up to the point right before your mod
    Players have previously reported that other mods (apart from TATW) have been known to interfere.

On an unrelated note, here's a screenshot of the modified High Elves' ship. I never really liked the old one from vanilla TATW, you guessed it - too fancy . The one thing that distinguished Elven ships from all other, even Numenorean ships - they were oarless, i.e. exclusively used sails. The Teleri (who live across the ocean) had/have white ships: the Elves of Lindon do not. I.e. Tokien explicitly pointed out Teleri ships were white, but never afforded that distinction to the ships of Lindon, or anywhere else that I can recall (presumably, they have none of that special white timber). Still, I kinda made the High Elves' ships white. Thinking about it, though. Input?
    Last edited by dIRECT0R; December 16, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Libertus

ya but i dont have any other mods installed it a clean version

ya but i dont have any other mods installed it a clean version
    Let me know what happens when you finish re-installing M2TW and TATW.

EDIT: Fixed the long-persisting glitches with Gondor ballistae, catapults, and trebuches. Dol Amroth artillery now has the new model (Taro) Dol Amroth units, along with corresponding sprites - as opposed to Hero's. Default Gondor Ballista now has a proper sprite.

Generated sprites for ug2 (final level) Gondor Infantry, Archers, and Cavalry. They used to use the ug1 sprites. Fixed ui icons for Arnor Militia and Arnorian Archers. They now correspond with their modified appearance. etc.

Generated custom sprites for all the Pelargir units (Marines included) - they used to use Gondor Militia sprites.
    Last edited by dIRECT0R; December 17, 2012 at 12:27 AM.

Libertus

yep sorry to say its somthing wrong with your mod i got third age to work with mos and expanded map by running in service pack 3 mod xp but the second i copy your mod over to the medivel 2 folder i cant sart my game and i run cleaner.bat and have deleted the .rwm file so i dont no whats going on

yep sorry to say its somthing wrong with your mod i got third age to work with mos and expanded map by running in service pack 3 mod xp but the second i copy your mod over to the medivel 2 folder i cant sart my game and i run cleaner.bat and have deleted the .rwm file so i dont no whats going on
    Well, it seems to work for others.. Ok, wait a while and try the new version out. See if that fixes it for you.

Libertus

how long till that is out or is it out already

how long till that is out or is it out already
    It was supposed to be out already, but I'm caught-up in finalizing the Gondor Militia second upgrade (chainmail). That's like the one remaining thing to finish-up, I'm perfectly happy with the other three levels.

As to when its going to be done.. am working on it, maybe in a couple days. Can't be sure.

I anxiously await this new version, as I particularly love the Gondor Armor Upgrades mod ^^

maurogti's Avatar Foederatus

can't download the files :S
    ...Be whitout fear in the face of your enemies, speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death, safeguard the helpless and do no wrong...

Here's a screenshot of the new Gondor militia ug3 (chainmail) upgrade.

maurogti's Avatar Foederatus

so the next update is ready ?
    ...Be whitout fear in the face of your enemies, speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death, safeguard the helpless and do no wrong...

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Hey Director, can I make a small request, pls. Could you upload the next version to other sites, pls. im having trouble downloading from both links you posted. I liked the gondor guys. Im really looking forward to the next version. You really increased your skills since the first previews you showed.