Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13385354555657585960616263
Results 1,241 to 1,244 of 1244

Thread: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

Default Re: dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

The link is dead. But I made a new one for you: https://yadi.sk/d/9gDj87R9qQaPfA
    Yaay Thank You so much . I've already downloading it. And just about to start playing with it

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

The link is dead. But I made a new one for you: https://yadi.sk/d/9gDj87R9qQaPfA
    I've already test playing it. And its turn out broken the MOS. Nothing that was advertised work, even the sound effect gone. Do I need other resources to install & play dIRECTOR's Cut for MOS 1.6.2 other than having MOS 1.5.2 installed? I've just wasted time to reinstall M2TW, Third Age, and MOS 1.6.2

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

If you did everything as described here, then I don't know what could be wrong. I've never tried to install it myself, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dIRECTOR
    Requirements: This requires a clean version of MOS 1.6.2 installed on top of Third Age, with or without Sylix's bugfixes. If you've already installed the three Stylix bugfixes, you won't be losing anything they fix, and if you don't have them - installing this upload will introduce them (i.e. the bugfixes are included in this upload).

Installation: To install download, extract, and merge the "Third_Age_3" folder with your own "Third_Age_3" folder (typically located at 'SEGA/Medieval II Total War\mods\Third_Age_3'), overwriting the numerous conflicts when prompted. That means copy-paste the downloaded "Third_Age_3" folder to 'Medieval II Total War\mods', and overwrite. If you did not get numerous overwrite prompts, you did it wrong. After that, remember to delete the 'map.rwm' file located in 'Third_Age_3\data\world\maps\base'.
    Also remember that its always a good idea to back up before modding your game (that means make a copy of your unmodded "Third_Age_3" folder).