Thread: Submod for Sekigahara

Default Submod for Sekigahara

As the title says this is a submod for the sekigahara campaign mod, sorry for the bad english, anyway i don't have time now to post some screenshots or anything but this little submod adds about 15 new units expanding ''the way of chi'' to another level, i just want to share the way i play this great mod.
    I used texture from the game like metsuke, geisha, ninja and more to create a little variety...have fun and remember this is still beta, its still in progress and if you like it ill expand it more.
    You can recruit them in the way of chi buildings, there are some bugs but from what i see there arent in the game, just at choosing factions there are some texture problems...
    if you find more just tell me and remember this is beta
    the units are:
    Metsuke low rank
    Metsuke police
    Metsuke hero
    Ninja apprentice low rank
    Ninja
    Ninja red guard
    Ninja Golden guards
    female ninjas
    Onna-bugeisha
    casual samurais
    Elite samurais
    Aristocrats
    kabuki warriors

Default Re: Submod for Sekigahara

oh i forgot i didn't had any icons so there messed up ones, maybe ill make some in the future

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Sounds great, neosgyga! I'm adding it to the sub-mod index .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

here are some pictures of the units, these are not all of them and now use different equipment, these are somewhat older pics from when i started adding them

here is an updated file with more clean icons, in-game ones but help you more differentiate the units

quick update

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

What's in the latest update?

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

WOW!

KATAGINU! Oh man I would love to use this as some form of new agent, where its all Edo Jidai now.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Quote Originally Posted by neosgyga View Post
    As the title says this is a submod for the sekigahara campaign mod, sorry for the bad english, anyway i don't have time now to post some screenshots or anything but this little submod adds about 15 new units expanding ''the way of chi'' to another level, i just want to share the way i play this great mod.
    I used texture from the game like metsuke, geisha, ninja and more to create a little variety...have fun and remember this is still beta, its still in progress and if you like it ill expand it more.
    You can recruit them in the way of chi buildings, there are some bugs but from what i see there arent in the game, just at choosing factions there are some texture problems...
    if you find more just tell me and remember this is beta
    the units are:
    Metsuke low rank
    Metsuke police
    Metsuke hero
    Ninja apprentice low rank
    Ninja
    Ninja red guard
    Ninja Golden guards
    female ninjas
    Onna-bugeisha
    casual samurais
    Elite samurais
    Aristocrats
    kabuki warriors

I hope they have different unit card pictures.
    This signature is clickable

update to 1.0 there was a problem with recruiting golden guard ninja and yeah man most of them have different unit cards, not those in the pics, try this the latest version, you wont be disappointed it has potential at least, way of chi was way to boring, what to do with money if not buy things?

I've started to try it, I just got to the point where I can recruit fanatics. Decent unit, kind of a lower class no dachi with fanatic high morale(kind of reminds me of the medieval 2 fanatics) it looks like your submod has potential.

Some things that need to be fixed with the fanatics. Squashed archer unit card when you go to recruit them, cavalry unit card once recruited, blank unit card on the battlefield, FotS narration with the unit needs to be changed to the S2 narration.

Possibly change what the mouse over description says, it's a little to generic. Possibly more diversity with how the unit looks, a couple different heads and maybe a couple variations in the uniforms. I know it's just in the beta stage, just some suggestions that I hope are helpful.
    Last edited by wealthmonger; September 26, 2012 at 05:30 AM.

Alucard666's Avatar Civis

This looks pretty neat for adding units, you got rep for already doing the concept on it, I hope you succeed

If you polish this a bit with a few more patches. I'll make a new let's play featuring this sub-mod whilst using the Ishida.
    This signature is clickable

Libertus

I've already downloaded it but some more polishing would be much appreciated ! .

Good job buddy (y)

I don't want to use it because of the unitcards. But it looks good otherwise.

can't see the download button