Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4294445464748495051525354
Results 1,061 to 1,075 of 1075

Thread: Divide and Conquer (Looking for unit balancers and experienced scripters!)

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: Divide and Conquer (Looking for unit balancers and experienced scripters!)

the more I look into this mod the more I become convinced that I should try it, looks gorgeous so far..

are you going to make us a christmas present? that would be great

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Divide and Conquer (Looking for unit balancers and experienced scripters!)

Well, much beshrew my manners and my pride
    if then I meant to say Arachir spied
    a posting lost among the swelling throng
    and failed response to me for much too long.
    Indeed, not four hours time elaps'd, 'ere you
    so deft and vigilant said something new.

I look not for your feedback over-swift,
    when rather scripting work you'd have in hand.
    Indeed if speed were mine to give like sand
    to eager glasses warning of short shrift,
    I'd have all modders rest as pirate kings
    on beaches lavished round with the endless time.
    It is but waiting for a promised prime
    example of the art you show on wings,
    and previews high above mere mortals' grasp,
    that sets our hearts aflutter with a gasp.

You do this to yourselves, good Arachir.
    Like feeding wild animals raw meat,
    Is showing all too little of that dear
    sweet Mod of yours so very near complete.
    "Far better is it to have a stout heart always, and suffer one's share of evils, than to be ever fearing what may happen, and never incur a mischance." - Herodotus

Or just: thanks for sayin something back to us?
    Last edited by theworldstage; December 06, 2013 at 06:14 AM.
    "Far better is it to have a stout heart always, and suffer one's share of evils, than to be ever fearing what may happen, and never incur a mischance." - Herodotus

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Yes thanks to Arachir for answering all your questions when the eternal leader was busy.

It is close... so close...

Redgrave's Avatar Civis

In the gathering dark, the will of the mod grows strong. It works hard now to find its way back into the hands of players. Players, who are so easily seduced by its power. The young modder of TWCenter has but to extend his hand, take the mod for his own and the forum will fall. It is close now, so close to achieving its goal. For Emperor of Hell will have dominion over all life on this thread, even unto the ending of the world. The time of TATW is over. Do we leave vanilla to its fate? Do we let it stand alone?
    One does not desire the power of a nation,
    So much as one treasures reputation.
    This poem is not a 'trap', nor a 'trep',
    It is simply a device for the collection of rep.

Redgrave's Avatar Civis

The veiling shadow that glowers in the sub-mods forum takes shape. DaC will suffer no rival. From the summit of this thread his eye watches ceaselessly. But he is not so mighty yet that he is above fear. Doubt ever gnaws at him. The rumor has reached him. The heir of TATW still lives. Emperor of Hell fears you, King Kong. He fears what you may become. And so he will strike hard and fast at the world of vanilla. He will use his puppets, the players, to destroy MOS. War is coming. TWCenter must defend itself, and therein lies our first challenge, for we are weak and ready to fall. The King Kong's mind is enslaved; it's an old device of EoH's. His hold over King Kong is now very strong. EoH and Arachir are tightening the noose. But, for all their cunning, we have one advantage. The new version of MOS remains hidden. And that we should seek to destroy it has not yet entered their darkest dreams. And so the weapon of the Enemy is moving towards Mordor in the hands of a Hobbit. Each day brings it closer to the release of 1.62. We must trust now in the MOS team. Everything depends now upon speed and upon the secrecy of their quest. Do not regret your decision to leave them. Stylix must finish this task alone.

Nice Parody of the lines Redgrove perfect soon yes soon; soon I am going to be yelling BOOYAH!!!!!!! Also I have a new question when the mod released do we post our AARs here or in separate threads also in terms of battles Custom or Campaign: how do the new factions ( Dorwinion, Corsairs etc.) fair against old factions like Mirkwood and Gundabad are both balanced or are there units the AI will spam in fighting?
    Last edited by jedi7000nathan; December 06, 2013 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
    Nice Parody of the lines Redgrove perfect soon yes soon; soon I am going to be yelling BOOYAH!!!!!!! Also I have a new question when the mod released do we post our AARs here or in separate threads also in terms of battles Custom or Campaign: how do the new factions ( Dorwinion, Corsairs etc.) fair against old factions like Mirkwood and Gundabad are both balanced or are there units the AI will spam in fighting?
    AARs have their own Forum in the main TATW Forum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...nd-Fan-Fiction

That is the case for all submod and Vanilla TATW AARs.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    are you going to make us a christmas present? that would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    It is close... so close...
    ohhh sounds good ...
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

You going to add Leo's wargs??

Quote Originally Posted by Drorin View Post
    You going to add Leo's wargs??
    Possibly, will have to look into it.

Redgrave's Avatar Civis

Galadriel: The power of vanilla is ended. The time has come... for the dominion of DaC.

Is it true that "Hollin Gate" castle will be removed ?

Quote Originally Posted by GothSaruman View Post
    Is it true that "Hollin Gate" castle will be removed ?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...3#post13459093
    Find out

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

The DaC beta is released and found here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-on-Page-8!!!)
    In conclusion with Emperor of Hell:

CLOSED

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

* Any moderation considerations are welcome, just send a PM *

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory