Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: Divide and Conquer (Looking for unit balancers and experienced scripters!)

Default Re: Divide and Conquer (Looking for writers and experienced scripters!)

Thanks Warman for this.

I'm glad to welcome spice master in our team. We're still looking for scripter and writer.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Added an Enedwaith preview. Thanks to alleycat for the units (from the turtle mod) and Elvenkind for the pics. Give them some rep

Alleycat repped

More preview pictures to come.. Any wishes?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

Khazad-Dum!? Or will this faction just get vanilla units? Any new Dwarven units I would love to see!

Khazad Dum will be vanilla units with a couple of cool new units.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Umbar

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

khasad dum

Dwarven Berserker's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    EVERYTHING!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    this signature is completely pointless. have a nice day

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    Khazad Dum will be vanilla units with a couple of cool new units.
    Cool new units you say???
    I would love them in a preview!

I would actually like every preview you've got...

Could you add the previews from the older threads? Or are they no longer used?

Also which expanded map will you use?

And are all the yes/no events still added/used?
    Or is this feature skipped?
    Last edited by Eönwë; October 28, 2012 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovarion View Post
    Cool new units you say???
    I would love them in a preview!

I would actually like every preview you've got...
    Added the Khazad dum preview in the second post

Could you add the previews from the older threads? Or are they no longer used?
    I will slowly redo and better organize each preview. So I won't add them but there will be added new previews here regulary

Also which expanded map will you use?
    Il Ducce's version but with some small changes.

And are all the yes/no events still added/used?
    Or is this feature skipped?
    They are not skipped, more postponed. The first version might include some but no promises .

Yay! My faction description is up there! I'm so proud of that little squirt

Is Gondor going to be reworked?

Nope, we might add some new AoR units though.

Really well considered color choices for those Lindon elder reskins Emperor, good job. FYI, no big deal, but that enedwaith stalker unit is out of FROME.

Thanks alleycat.

I'll add it to the credits .

Look people, here is the alleycat you should rep for his units

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

AWESOME
    this really is the best submod out there, fully making tolkiens world come alive and in total war.

Question: how many cities will khasad dum occupy in the start of the game, and how many will ootmm ocuppy, if i might suggest myself i would suggest having the ootm occupy 1 of 4/3 and khasad dum 1 of 4/3. and then the last settlements, thik its called depths of khasad dum be occupied by 1 unit, the balrog, maybe even increase the balrogs stats to really make it a difficult unit to handle

Thanks makrell. Any change I can convince you to help with the writing again?

Let me surprise you... None . As the campaign starts in 2980 TA Moria hasn't been conquered yet. Balin starts with his Dwarven army near Erebor and still has to make the dangerous journey to the gates of Moria...

More faction previews to come.. Stay tuned
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

Icon14 Re: Divide and Conquer (Looking for writers and experienced scripters!)

EoH,
    Those units are indeed VERY COOL! (+rep for Squeaks)

So Khazad-Dum must be emerged? But you can do this yourself with Balin? Or do you start with Erebor and get Khazad-Dum as subfaction? Or you get the choice if you want to be King of Moria and continue from there?

So the older previews are still relevant to this submod?

Love that they are included! Doesn't matter when hehe, I like the RPG feel those scripts give!

Nice description Glorious Gandalf! +rep
    +rep for Elvenkind and Alleycat (nice units!!)
    Last edited by Eönwë; October 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM.

You start as Balin, it's a horde faction.