Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [INFORMATION] GENERAL SOLUTION THREAD

Default Re: [INFORMATION] GENERAL SOLUTION THREAD

I had a problem and got CTD at startup (program stoped working message). I tried to do everything, read all solutions I've found here but still the same.
    Then the solution revealed to be much easier and quicker than writing this post xD

I cleared the whole Empire folder in C:\Users\'user'\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire
    Then I loaded vanilla, then DarthMod and all was fine. Perhaps this solution is posted somewhere around here and I didn't stumble myself upon it. But if it's not- I share here, maybe it could help some users.
    Last edited by TesalionLortus; May 05, 2013 at 02:18 PM.

hi all, how can I uninstall this?
    pls help
    tk

I whant to uninstall it because it is not working, since I installed this mod the normal game it is not working, dont whant to start
    pls someone help me

Um. I downloaded both parts. But then it says insert disk 2. What the f[beep]k does this s[beep]t mean?! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell guy. I have this problem that people around me also have( maybe already answered, I'm sorry if it is):i start the launcher then ETW launches... everything is fine I see Empire Total war darthmod, then all of a sudden BAMM crash. everytime. nothing i try works please help me because for some reasons i do not know i can't install mods on ETW. thanks

Please help me, I really want to play this mod.
    First I couldnt even pass from the start button, but I went here and I got a solution, then I found out that it worked, I already could open the etw with the mod and all, but wen I try to play it, when I try to start a new campaing or to load an old one, it just crashes again, please help me.

Default Re: [SOLUTION] Crash after/during Splash

THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT DOESNT LOAD ANYTHING, PLEASE HELP.
    whenever I try to play a new campaing, a battle or an old saved campaing, when its loading the GAME ALWAYS CRASHES, PLEASE HELP, I really want to play this mod, I have tried everything, please.

Not sure where I was supposed to post this but...
    I have an issue: Both Vanilla and Darthmod Napoleon run beautifully on ultra settings (yes, with all of those little boxes checked as well) but Dathmod Empire (v. 8.01) has extremely choppy video during battles, particularly during up close musket fire. This is not because of increased unit size because I have played truly massive battles of upwards of 16,000 men on Vanilla without any significant drop in fps AND when I play smaller battles in Darthmod the lag stays the same. True, mods lower framerate, but I decreased my graphics to high and there was no change at all, in fact, it might've even gotten worse. CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME!? I love this mod, but if it keeps lagging like this...

so at first the mod kept crashing after the darthmod opening screen. I switched the enhanced battle sounds to off and it magically started working and then i started a campaign as england. i got to 1704 and no everytime i try to end turn, the game CTDs when it gets to the Iroquois confederacy's turn. idk if this helps at all but 2 turns earlier they declared war on the 13 colonies and me. Anybody know anything that could help me? i dont have the time now but im going to check if the custom battles also crash.
    thanks for any help offered

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

please check all options in http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12013478 and advise if you still have issue
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

wow i didnt see the last switch back to default part. everythings good now, thanks for the help man.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

no probs., enjoy of you get stuck again just let us know
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

i have same thing happening did u get a fix

I've reinstalled Darthmod several times by now and tried all the fixes proposed in here. Empire keeps crashing to the desktop with the error message that it "stopped working". I've got a log report, but the Forum doesn't seem to let me post it. I would be great if someone could help me out.

I have a problem when the game loads. I choose the nation to start a campain and then when I click start the game shuts and Windows says it's trying to find a solution for the problem. Eventually it closes. Is there a solution for this problem?

I just instaled the game and when i press start i wait to copy the files when its done i click to lauch Empire total war but it crashes please help me (i have windows 8.1)

Hey there lads , well i have a problem here , i just downloaded the ETW darthmod i followed all the steps all works fine and the downloaded has finished completely and succesfully , i activate DME (early campaign ) i entered ingame i've seen the first logo with DARTHMOD and then it says : " A problem has caused Empire Total War to stop working"

If somebody could help , i will appreciate that

Is somebody alive on this forum ?

Okay, I must have missed something very basic here, but when I install both the download and the patch (in that order), the third icon for Darthmod Empire never pops up on my desktop. 

I've tried re-installing, re-downloading, I've tried looking for it elsewhere but I still can't figure out what's going on.

Help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

me as well

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast