Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kingdoms of the Scots - Old Developer Diary (Commenced 21/09/12)

The Border Reiver's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: The Kingdoms of the Isles - Developer Diary every Friday (Commencing 21/09/12)

Problem(s) solved, Developer Diary 10 is up!

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: The Kingdoms of the Isles - Developer Diary every Friday (Commencing 21/09/12)

it looks better every week , respect

Yes, it is !

Border Reiver Sir this looks absolutely SUPERB!!!! Total Respect.

Can't wait to get my hands on this!!!! BRIL!!!!!

Madscot

Patrician

I'm getting there bit by bit at the moment. As they say in footbal, I'm taking it one week at a time

Thanks everyone, although the Christmas day release is looking extremely unlikely now, things are pogressing surely and quickly.

Patrician

Developer diary is up for this week and features the Mackays. There won't be a dev diary next week, but instead that will be the following week and will feature the new UI as well as the Camerons, which I've decided to add back in. They start with Lochaber only, which previously had been granted to the Chattan faction in my coding. Anyway I hope you enjoy this weeks diary.

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Ooh a new UI? I can't wait to see this.

+rep and great job with this week.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

dmcraanen's Avatar Semisalis

always liked the McKays! Good stuff, I ll be playing them! Perhaps we can look into altering some models so that they get tartan sashes and the likes for the second version? in addition to me funkyfying your map et al?

Patrician

Actually, I'm quite happy with my first attempt at a new UI so far, thanks Shankbot. It's the UI I always wanted to add, but could never create...until now.

thanks Dmcraanen, I like the Mackays too. What tartan sashes are you talking about..is that on the Strat map generals model?

Great work guys...I am too impatient for my own good><

Ps plus rep for both u guys

Patrician

Thanks Magpire, there is a lot of work to go, as usual I have been over ambitious especially with my free time.

dmcraanen's Avatar Semisalis

Ah nothing fancy, but as they wouldn't historically have worn kilts in your time period, I figured we could after the release see what we can do about the units...tartan cloaks were apparently fairly popular, so that's what I meant ;p

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Border Reiver View Post
    Actually, I'm quite happy with my first attempt at a new UI so far, thanks Shankbot. It's the UI I always wanted to add, but could never create...until now.
    Great news. My expectations have been raised even higher.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Patrician

I just had to post that to ensure I posted it, I will reply in full soon!

Patrician

Hey guys, apologies about the lack of updates, but you can blame that on the English test cricket . I will update the dev diary on the weekend before Christmas with the UI changes.

Highland Kelt's Avatar Libertus

Its alright Border, youre the dude. Enjoy the cricket. Were looking forward to it.
    ...This is my Island...

Patrician

Thanks Highland Kelt! I've finally added the last update for this year. I really hope you all enjoy the UI work in progress

Looks great and I can not wait! Good luck and Marry Christmas.

smoesville's Avatar Vicarius

Ui looks really nice, i'm also glad you reminded me how huge the map is I'm not sure if this was asked before but (eventually) do you have any plans to use the named forts system? It would be cool (especially for ireland which has less provinces because it's not the focus) though i have no idea how complex it is to implement. Great post and have a Happy Christmas!
    Were there but a tree in this godforsaken place i would have hanged myself.

Patrician

Yes I have implemented the named forts system I think it is vital for the mod.

Progress on the mod is slow at the moment owing to school holidays, so I should have some news soon.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast