Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

Default Re: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    You may be surprised and regard it is a bug that no Razees have been added in this mod. For your information the game does not have a model for Razees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am confused then; I have a British razee frigate in my vanilla version of the game (and it looks different from the 38 gun frigate). I am understanding LME removed the razee intentionally?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimitstexan View Post
    I am confused then; I have a British razee frigate in my vanilla version of the game (and it looks different from the 38 gun frigate). I am understanding LME removed the razee intentionally?
    I see. I may have left them out on purpose and will double check my files. I may update the mod if they were left out on purpose?

Thank you for the notification!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Folks,

i installed via the 1,5 GB exe version installed the script file and the patch 4.1. I can open the LME launcher but i cant start any campaign. Instead i get a message, that the application already running (steam message) and everytime the app activates the opening screen from steam. To be honest thats a little bit irritating cause never got a mod before, that does anything else then starting the game.

greettings

Hello (i m french sorry for my bad english) i have download all file instal LM and script, all ok bu wen i start the game and i want play solo land battel ornaval the buton "start battel" is not here please hel me to repare this

please help me
    its a problem with scrpit of data ?
    Last edited by tom741; September 07, 2013 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tom741 View Post
    Hello (i m french sorry for my bad english) i have download all file instal LM and script, all ok bu wen i start the game and i want play solo land battel ornaval the buton "start battel" is not here please hel me to repare this
    Install the vanilla battle UI submod as the instructions says:

Quote Originally Posted by ravno View Post
    Hello Folks,

i installed via the 1,5 GB exe version installed the script file and the patch 4.1. I can open the LME launcher but i cant start any campaign. Instead i get a message, that the application already running (steam message) and everytime the app activates the opening screen from steam. To be honest thats a little bit irritating cause never got a mod before, that does anything else then starting the game.

greettings
    It means that NTW is already running?? so someone must have launched it beforehand. The LME launcher writes the script entries and starts NTW. If NTW is not closed down properly it will still be running in the background. Use Windows Task Manager to close the app.

Thank for your help
    and one last answer: dose its posible to play with the many lot maps of "NAPOLEONIC TOTAL WAR 3" on LME4 if yes ohow do that ?
    Thanks

jazza's Avatar Libertus

after playing darth mod for so long i went hunting and found this mod to be even better once i got the 40 units working

dondonrigby's Avatar Laetus

Hi guys,

Let me first thank you for this stellar mod, I think its the best NTW mod I've seen so far.

Anyway, what happened was, I was playing as Prussia on the 1792 campaign, and had just finished my 35th turn. When I pressed the end turn button, the AI's took their turns as usual until it got to the Netherlands. On the Netherlands flag, it froze, and the game crashed seconds afterward. I have tried uninstalling, checking my steam files, reinstalling, etc and have had no luck. I also do not have any other mods installed for NTW.

I understand that others have had this problem with other factions, and am wondering if anyone has a solution.

thx

All my line infantry unit say :"revolution guard" iinstad of "line infantry" when i select them. Any idea how to fix it ? thanks by advance
    https://soundcloud.com/bmch

Quote Originally Posted by dondonrigby View Post
    Hi guys,

Let me first thank you for this stellar mod, I think its the best NTW mod I've seen so far.

Anyway, what happened was, I was playing as Prussia on the 1792 campaign, and had just finished my 35th turn. When I pressed the end turn button, the AI's took their turns as usual until it got to the Netherlands. On the Netherlands flag, it froze, and the game crashed seconds afterward. I have tried uninstalling, checking my steam files, reinstalling, etc and have had no luck. I also do not have any other mods installed for NTW.

I understand that others have had this problem with other factions, and am wondering if anyone has a solution.

thx
    Did it happen with version 4.2, because I have not been able to reproduce this error myself after 4.1 update?

Quote Originally Posted by [Ben] View Post
    All my line infantry unit say :"revolution guard" iinstad of "line infantry" when i select them. Any idea how to fix it ? thanks by advance
    No I think it is bug in the game files themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    No I think it is bug in the game files themselves.
    Yes, i finally managed to fix it by replace unit selection speech by blank sound, seemingly its a bug who happen when units is added, there is a tool called "Symphony" who seemingly fix it but i do not know how to make it work.
    https://soundcloud.com/bmch

HI i just noticed, also with the previous Lme's, that the the line infantry of the Regno di Sicilia (late Dutch line infantry model methinks) should be switched with the line infantry of the later Kingdom of Naples (early Dutch line infantry methinks) because clearly the style of the bicorn and wigs should go with the old Bourbon kingdom and the shako and cropped hair with the newer Napoleonic Kingdom.

right now i re installed lme4 with 4.1 and for some reason the unit cap is at 270 and 300 for line inf and all other units have lower units sizes than last time i played this mod, last time i had around 420 to 500. the mod on the user script seems not to be working but it might be a bug. so if any one knows whats wrong respond please.

I enjoy this mod very much. In my opinion it is the best for NTW and you guys are active on it and with the people who use it, which I am glad to see. The mod is great! Great music, battle mechanics are great, the campaigns are great and not obnoxious, I just overall have enjoyed this mod above others especially darthmod napoleon which I know is historically inaccurate, although the smoke is great, not much else is. But this mod is definitely a stroke of genius and thanks for the mod!

Occasionally, I encounter a strange graphics bug during battles: the textures of all units just become dark and ugly.

Once, it helped to change something in the graphics settings to make the game reload graphics and everything was fine. But sometimes that doesn't work and I have to finish the battle with ugly dark textures.

Has anyone encountered this or can guess what the problem is?

Here's a picture:

Mayor's Avatar Tiro

Correggio, the dark figures are not a LME bug. Try to decrease your graphic settings. Regards.

So I has a little problem. I want to play vanilla NTW and so I press restore vanilla it gives me a confirmation that vanilla is restored. However only the startup Napoleon Total War logo is changed. The menu is still the same and everything else. I do appreciate you taking time to help if you can.
    I searched this thread and others for "restore" "vanilla" "turn off" "disable" , and could not find it.

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

Hello, this is a very nice mod. I love the battles, the tech tree, the unit rosters, etc, but I'm surprised by the evolution of my campaign. I started a 1805 campaign with Prussia in N/H ad I'm surprised AI factions really stays on their positions. THey're kind of passive. The only front that evolved is the Ottomans/Russian. I've been invading Saxe, Meklenburg, Oldenburg and Hessen.
    I had fun fighting the newly conquered province uprisings but France stays in its borders and most of its armies stays around the Batavian Republic . It's now the beginning of year 1808 and I'm the only faction who have built a military accademy and an odonance board. My spies ve been around and all the other factions just have barracks, even in their capitals and even if they have the tech required to build better buildings !

To the people who already played different campaigns, what are the one that provide the more challenge and surprises ? Could you please give me some advices on that ?
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "