Quote Originally Posted by Silius Saurus View Post
I really enjoy this mod.

I just have one suggestion a small one.- in the tech tree for France, "Religious Conformity" should be changed to "Religious Toleration". Napoleon did reconcile the RCC with post-revolutionary France, but he was essentially a deist whose enlightenment ideas about religion were that it was good for the hoi polloi, but had no place in ruling an empire. He was also a supporter of the Jews, as well.

The effect would essentially be the same- less religious unrest, but you wouldn't see a conversion of the populace per se. I would put it as a +1 happiness for the lower classes and -1% religious unrest.
Thank you for the feedback and suggestion+Rep. I will consider what to do since I'm only patching the mod and not updating

Quote Originally Posted by Leftenant Moore View Post
When trying to set up a battle between French Royalists and the French Republic, I get a CTD as soon as I select FR. Tested on two maps.
I'll see if the same happens if I select FR first.
Haven't experienced it, try narrow it down to what unit causes it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ensis1410 View Post
Krakow definitely should have a University. Its not considered as an error.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_University
Noted but remember it will only be a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by TehPear View Post
I apologize for my nubness as this is my first go around with NTW, as I generally stick to ETW and M2:TW. I finally decided to install it after seeing your mod on the front page. Needless to say it had pique my interest.
No problem