Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

Default Re: LME4 Feedback and bug reporting thread

--
    Last edited by BlackFire Forge; September 03, 2019 at 06:13 PM.

Can we get a useable version of Marshall Poniatowski for Poland in the 1807 campaign?

Also, sometimes AI units just randomly stop and start firing at nothing.

Otherwise, this is great so far, thanks

cant get unit scale to work the highest is goes is 210 for infantry

Is it normal that fighting against ottoman empire above ottoman units there is austrian flag (the one floating and showing morale, not the one carried by soldiers)?

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by napoleon boneaparte View Post
    I've been playing around with quite a few campaigns and in most of them, I don't actually get the victory fireworks screen nor the notification that I've won the campaign, even after completing the campaign objectives. Is this a bug? Does anyone have the same problem?
    Same problem, played and completed the 1815 Campaign as Sardinia and the victory screen won't pop up but it works fine for other factions especially the main ones (Austria, Prussia, Russia etc). I've been looking for the answer using ESF and PFM but still don't get it. Hope that someone can help us out.

Not sure if this will be read by anyone given how old this thread is, but I'm having a problem with the installation of the mod. I have followed the steps given by the Modder in the main thread and inevitable come across this error message "unhandled exception has occurred". I also noticed that despite me directing the installation of the mod into the appropriate folder, it does not create a folder there.

Any help is welcome :/

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán AlatristeTW View Post
    Not sure if this will be read by anyone given how old this thread is, but I'm having a problem with the installation of the mod. I have followed the steps given by the Modder in the main thread and inevitable come across this error message "unhandled exception has occurred". I also noticed that despite me directing the installation of the mod into the appropriate folder, it does not create a folder there.

Any help is welcome :/

[edit] I was just being an absolute idiot and forgot that I had the game installed in a different drive and forgot to redirect it, all is well now

On 1792 campaigns as France and I seem to be consistently CTD-ing on turn 35 when it comes to Prussia's turn. Any fix? Or should I just step up to a later campaign

Sweden Still owns Finland in the 1813 and 1813 campaign. It should be owned by russian at that point. Also Sweden has no finish line infantry in any campaign.

Hello all

Have been experiencing a bug in the 1812 / 1813 campaing playing as any continental coallition faction - whenever I push west starting to invade France through its german puppet states, game crashes during any battle in those territories, I dont know why !!! Not sure if its something related to the script of these faction units , but I dont think that is the case because when I manage to reach france, I have the same issue fighting battles with the french. Did any of you guys ever have this issue?

Not sure if someone even looks in this section but still having crashes during land battles in any coalition campaign and could use some help with that issue, wonder if someone ever went through this same problem during gameplay.

Have you tried just uninstalling NTW completely and start from blank slate? There may be something wrong with your installation. Because I played 1812 campaign as Sweden and pushed directly south into german puppet states and austria and into france and had no crashes, I completed that campaign with no problem. Had only like 3 crashes during that entire campaign.

Some are saying that the 1807 scenario is more stable.

Laetus

Just finished playing the 1792 Campaign as the French Royalists. I feel good that we lasted until the end of Jan. 1794. Bug is that I was never able to recruit any Generals.

I get a CTD during battles, im playing Prussia, and it seems to be happening mostly against the French. I now have a battle where it happens at different points in the battle but every point I try and fight it. Its a battle just outside Cleves, on the west of the Prussian empire, any help?

Thanks

Hi,

I simply cannot start the 1813 campaign.

After I choose the faction and click on start campaign, the load screen appears with the bar filling like 10%, then it is a CTD.

Did anyone had an issue with the 1813 campaign?
    All other campaigns load perfectly.

Thanks.
    Frei zu sein, bedarf ist wenig, nur wer frei ist, ist ein König.

Current Hotseat:
    Britannia: The Isles of Chaos

° 1807 Campaign map would be more interesting if Spain and Uk were allies

Laetus

hi, I love this mod, but I'm looking for the name of a song and I can't find it so I came to ask you guys for help xD. In LME4_Music_Project what is the name of the song ntw_mus16?

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

The Mod crashes after the new major CA Update!

Have read about this problem earlier with "TheGreatWar"-Mod and realized, LME has the same problem...

Edit: Ok it seems like it's just the Launcher... can this be fixed?
    Last edited by crosscheck86; April 26, 2023 at 06:36 AM.

Hello, I use the 40 unit size army method, and ever since the new CA update my game crashes everytime I group a big number of units, can anyone help?