Thread: The Great Hall

Default The Great Hall

The Great Hall

The Great Hall of Hogwarts, where students are sorted, feasts are held, and any other number of social or official school gatheings
    Last edited by Narf; September 16, 2012 at 07:02 PM.

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Citizen

Default Re: The Great Hall

A beautiful, obviously hand-crafted envelope was thrown to Atticus Prince one morning. A grey/silver seal closed and secured the integrity of the envelope, neatly. The unnecessary and superfluous Vax on the seal had been meticulously cut away by an steady hand.
    Last edited by Narf; September 30, 2012 at 01:07 PM.

After saving it from falling into a bowl of oatmeal, Atticus considered the envelope suspisciously...he was not expecting any mail.

After saving it from falling into a bowl of oatmeal, Atticus considered the envelope suspisciously...he was not expecting any mail.

Content Staff Citizen

It was a completely white envelope,. The paper was thick and of above average quality, it was cut and folded by hand properly by the sender. The Silver-grey seal was shaped in the middle with a shield and an staff. Extremely beautiful, curly and italic letters wrote his name Atticus Prince. The name was written in red ink, contrasting the paper well and brilliantly..

Atticus broke the seal and opened the envelope, not sure what to expect.

Content Staff Citizen

It was nothing less than a small piece of art. It was a small refined letter.

Dear Atticus

Thank you for your help and assistance last year. It helped a lot, didn't really know many people here and it was double as hard for me to approach people my first year, so our small conversations and the help you gave me in potions properly meant more than you realise.

So first I'd like to say, Thank you.

Second, If it is not too much, I'd like to call upon you're noble nature once more. The reason I haven't thanked you or asked this in person is because I daren't. I am not afraid of you or anything like that, It is just rather hard for me to.. Well other people in general.

I would like to ask if you'd mind training. I have some Ideas and spells I'd like to be good at, that I don't think they teach in the classes. And I am in grave and desperate need to hone my skills in practise. I was thinking by the lake at the edge of the forest?

This is much to ask, I know, and I understand if you don't wish to spend you're time on it.

With thanks and hope.

Evangelina Isobel Moody Silver.
    Last edited by Narf; September 30, 2012 at 01:58 PM.

Dominick was eating breakfast when his owl swooped in from the sky and dropped off a letter. Dominick, who had been sending letters home but not getting any back, was surprised. He opened the letter hastily and read it, only to almost be brought to tears by the letter.

Your a man, your a man, man up men don't cry. Keep yourself together and go see the headmaster.....NOW

Dom managed to keep himself together as he darted to the headmasters office.