Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1165

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

kaiser1993's Avatar Senator

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 02.07.2010 ******

Quote Originally Posted by usmcsultan View Post
    Great stuff. Now I can do killing and :wub: at same place....just kidding
    life is now complete

cocobongoclub-DJ's Avatar Père fourmois

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 02.07.2010 ******

Great, that's what i call a "hot roster" :laughter
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Under the Noble Patronage of Agisilaos
    CATW Modeller skinner since 2006, now retired - Proud grandfather of Classical-Age Total War, the ancient world in 300 bc...
    http://www.ancient-battles.com

I'm glad you like my Amazons my dear friends. Those units will be released in KLA's GP2.

French Knight:

Norman Knight:

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 18.08.2010 ******

King Louise Assurbanipal brilliant +rep
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models ****** update: 18.08.2010 ******

King Louise Assurbanipal,

Very good,

Also King Louise Assurbinal I want to make a mod about pirate faction,chrimean khanate,dagestan and georgia for ETW.This is my first mod and I don't know I reach a success or not.
    Could I use your Janisarry,Guard Janisarry and Chrimean Artillery db tables that were in EW2 mod in my mod? http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=313300
    I want to add this units to Chrimean Khanate,Georgia and Dagestan if I can make.
    1-Circassian Infantry (three of them) 2-Circassian Scout Cavalry (three of them)3-Circassian heavy cavalry(three of them) 4-Circassian missile cavalry(three of them) 5-Nogai cavalry(for Chrimean Khanate,Dagestan) 6-Kapıkulu Cavalry (limited for protecting the Chrimean Khan)(only for Chrimean Khanate) 7-Chrimean Israelys Muskeeteers (limited) (chrimean Khanate) 8-Abhyza Light infantry (for Geogia) 9-Georgian type of Infantry 10-Cherkyza light ınfantry (for ottoman empire,Georgia and Chrimean Khanate...etc.
    If I can successfuly made this mod; You,Swiss Halberdier,Rhevant and Kungfuserge can use all of my units freely in your mods.Look at this forums, some of my drafts is here.(I want to make this mod with the advice of Adrian 74)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=373394&page=3
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=373394&page=4

Thank you very much for your help.

but the feudal knights didn't wore chainmail shoes/gloves, didn't they?
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

I have a question... why the same face over and over again?

True, true. For each ethnic group KLA should create 3 faces, that would make clones of his faces less visible (No demand just a suggestion of improvment )
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Very good. Especially I like the lightning for the shields

A little suggestion, you could extend the torso texture a little to the upper arms. IMHO it would not look somewhat cut.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

I cant wait until this great skinpacks come out
    Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Hi friends. I went back and soon to answer all messages and posts addressed to me.

KLA, I must say that I'm impressed with your works. However, when using the skins (The Corinthian Hoplite is the only one I've used so far) they get messed up. The front of the helmet ends up on the side of the head, and the shield graphics is on the chest.

Are there any solutions as to how to fix this?

inoksvere:
    you have chosen the wrong skin... In the files you download there is a skin to put in C:\Programs\Rome......\data\models_unit\textures then a model to put in C:\Programs\Rome......\data\models_unit
    then you go to descr_model_battle and choose the unit to change (for example hoplites) and you put the name of the new skin and the name of the new model.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Hi KLA. Have you released barbarian units? I didn't see a link for them.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Hello King Louis:

Congratulations for all your works (and tank you very much, for the several and public releases). I have a questions about Seleucid Legionary unit. They are amazing, and i want to use in a personal private mini-mod, but... the have a little problem, when I´m using the original-vanilla skeletons for the same unit:

When they are throwing javelins, they show swords, and when they charge to melée they fight without swords... then, i think... the primary and secondary weapons are changed (backward), you can fix this little problem, or you can advise me some solution to this little problem ? (I has tested the two .CAS files, and both have the same problem).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; December 18, 2010 at 09:54 PM.

Fireward77's Avatar Civis

I know whats going on because I have had this problem before, The legionary used by the game uses pilum and a sword as a primary weapon and secondary weapon KLA's model you have there only has a sword, so It throws it in game and fights without a weapon. Here's a fix directions and stuff to put in descr_model_battle.txt and export_descr_unit.txt

Hello friends. I am Louis' girlfriend . Unfortunately, he can't be on the forum recently. I decided to help him. I put his last work titled KLA's Gold Pack 2 He asked me to give this as a Christmas gift. He doesn't want to disappoint you. I hope that the modest, not yet finished SkinPack will fall to you like it.
    As soon as Louis comes back after Christmas or New Year, he will release European Wars.

Christmas Gift!

KLA's GOLD PACK 2 - beta released
    Rome Total War units skinpack

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3123

Units preview

Barbarians:

Hellenistics:

Amazons:

Gladiators:

Bronze Age Warriors:

Medieval Knights:

Merry Christmas!

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Very Nice,Brilliant work and merry Christmas to you both !

awesome work!