Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536373853 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Some my screens from this beta:

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

In this weekend I will add replies to members posts.
    I was very busy on modding projects...

I edited this thread, and added new units:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139698

POLISH-LITHUANIAN ARMY:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 16, 2008 at 08:18 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

KLA can i download those models and skins by any chance? hehe
    those are for ETW right so not playable for RTW?
    Last edited by Mithril; July 21, 2008 at 07:52 PM.

Your going to have to wait till European wars is realesed.

Indefinitely Banned

I see

RUSSIAN ARMY:

1. INFANTRY:

Officer:

Musketeer (GNW):

Grenadier (GNW):

Pikeman (GNW):

Bombardier (GNW):

Guard Musketeer (GNW):

Guard Grenadier (GNW):

Musketeer (SYW):

Guard Musketeer (SYW):

Grenadier (SYW):

Guard Grenadier (SYW):

2. CAVALRY

Officer:

Life Guard Cavalry:

Dragoon (GNW):

Horse Grenadier (GNW):

Cuirassier (SYW):

Guard Cuirassier (SYW):

Guard Cavalry (SYW):

Kalmuk Cavalry:

Cossack:

Dragoon (SYW):

Horse Grenadier (SYW):

Hussar (SYW):

& Peter The Great (as Russian General):

Special Thanks to Lordz and OiM teams for using some elements of units.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; August 20, 2008 at 03:51 AM.

love the skins the only downside is that every different unit skin has the exact same face.

oh an KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL is there any news you can give us on your hoplite 3.0 skin packs.....they come with automatic installers right??

RS Beta Tester - Rome

Indefinitely Banned

Looks good, as usual

Some screens from beta:

Last edited by Antiochus; July 26, 2008 at 03:53 AM.

I want to apolgize all of you who are relentlessly waiting for EW beta release. At the same time I want to ask you not to urge on us.
    We are not CA, we don't earn any money on our mod. Working on EW is only pleasure for us- it is our hobby. We are doing all we can, to release EW. It is hard to preditc precise date of mod's premiere. However we are plannig to publish beta version till Friday. We are spending all our free time as we can spend on it.
    Don't forget, we have personal life affairs, work and many other duties.
    I'm working from Monday to Friday. I'm loosing time on work in 'the real world' from 5 AM to 4 PM. When I came back home i'm tired and often I even don't have willingness to do anything on PC. I'm modding at weekends usually.
    I'm asking you for patience and forbearance.

This is how I look at work:

Imperial_Hockey's Avatar Civis

@KLA
    Nice suit! what do u do?

Communism: replacing one elite with another since 1917.
    Liberalism: the belief of letting people avoid responsibility for their actions.

I am curious too

It seems an oil pipe behind you. Are your working for an oil corporation?

I think he handles HAZMAT.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Don't forget, we have personal life affairs, work and many other duties.
    I'm working from Monday to Friday. I'm loosing time on work in 'the real world' from 5 AM to 4 PM. When I came back home i'm tired and often I even don't have willingness to do anything on PC. I'm modding at weekends usually.
    hehe, I mod new units when I get tired of working and playing games - it's addictive you know
    ________
    EvilDominatrix
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 07:57 AM.

I need help...

I downloaded the Imperial Romans 2.0 pack and created all new files for the Black Pretorians... when I get into the game, everything appears normal... they are a new unit, their unit card is showing, their stats all appear, their descriptions appear... the only problem is that when I try to enter the battlemap... the game loads halfway and then the game just shuts down and I am back on the desktop...

I assumed that it had something to do with the textures/model file I created so I looked there and it looks just like it should... or so I think... can you make any suggestion on where to look for my problem... below is my desc_model_battle file for the Black Pretorians... I am guessing that the problem is with that file because the Black Pretorians work fine until I try to enter the battlemap...

THANKS!

type black_pretorian
    skeleton fs_javelinman, fs_slow_swordsman
    indiv_range 40
    texture romans_julii, data/models_unit/textures/Black_Pretorian.tga
    texture romans_brutii, data/models_unit/textures/Black_Pretorian.tga
    texture romans_scipii, data/models_unit/textures/Black_Pretorian.tga
    texture romans_senate, data/models_unit/textures/Black_Pretorian.tga
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Black_Pretorian.cas, 15
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Black_Pretorian.cas, 30
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Black_Pretorian.cas, 40
    model_flexi data/models_unit/Black_Pretorian.cas, max
    model_sprite romans_senate, 60.0, data/sprites/black_pretorian_sprite.spr
    model_sprite romans_scipii, 60.0, data/sprites/black_pretorian_sprite.spr
    model_sprite romans_brutii, 60.0, data/sprites/black_pretorian_sprite.spr
    model_sprite romans_julii, 60.0, data/sprites/black_pretorian_sprite.spr
    model_tri 400, 0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f

Ok now when the game crashes... I get an error message...

"Generic Error"

"Insufficient video memory to load the requested texture set."

I don't understand because I am using dual HD4870 512 MB GDDR5 gpus... over a GB of GDDR5 video memory...? How do I not have enough?

1. do you have a textures folder inside Rome - Total War/data/models_unit ?
    2. have you changed the texture in any way? That message refers to textures that are in the wrong format, while still being .dds. For example instead of 256x256 the texture is 330x330. If it is a .tga file it should load ok, but if it is a .tga.dds it will crash and give a message like you got. Which brings me to the point. What`s the name of the texture?
    Black_Pretorian.tga or Black_Pretorian.tga.dds
    If it`s the former you should have coded it without the .tga from its end.

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    1. do you have a textures folder inside Rome - Total War/data/models_unit ?
    2. have you changed the texture in any way? That message refers to textures that are in the wrong format, while still being .dds. For example instead of 256x256 the texture is 330x330. If it is a .tga file it should load ok, but if it is a .tga.dds it will crash and give a message like you got. Which brings me to the point. What`s the name of the texture?
    Black_Pretorian.tga or Black_Pretorian.tga.dds
    If it`s the former you should have coded it without the .tga from its end.
    It is .tga.dds... How do I recode it? In the tutorial at the beginning of this thread... it just says to put the tga.dds file into that folder...? It does not say anything about coding it differently?

I just used a converter and turned the tga.dds file into a tga file and now I get a different error...?

"Generic Error:

Failed to find 'data/models_unit/textures/Black_Pretorian.tga.'

Also you are saying I should have coded it...? What are you referring to? In the tutorial... it just says to create the "textures" folder and then simply put the Black_Pretorian.tga.dds file into that folder...? It didn't mention anything about coding? Can you explain?

Also... I have not modified anything... I simply copied the Black_Pretorian.tga.dds file from the pack I downloaded and put into the textures folder of data/models_unit/textures... I did exactly what the tutorial told me to do...?