Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

HADRIAN'S LEGION - IMPERIAL ROMAN SKINPACK:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1304

SCREENS:

Centurion:

General (Emperor Hadrian):

Signifers:

Legionary 1:

Legionary 2:

Legionary 3:

Legionary 4:

Battle:

and...

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

King Louise Assurbanipal you are certainly making a very valuable contribution to TWC for creating some pretty awesome textures and making them available for download and these Late Roman units demonstrate that yours skills are becoming more and more developed as the weeks go bye. My particular favourite is the masked Signifer.

I recently saw this picture and think these Roman helms are cool.

Would you or anyone else know whether they are historically accurate or not, and if they are accurate could you possibly add them to a new Roman unit ( pleaseee! )

Also please could you make the Numidian Camel Rider available for download, thanks

Racer X's Avatar Ordinarius

Those Romans are awesome... and this is coming from someone who usually couldn't care less about Roman skins.

Internazionale's Avatar Campidoctor

Is this for Rome Total War or for Barbarian Invasion?
    I am not taking any risks, BUT I WANT THE SPARTANS!!!!!

Skins are the same for every rtw game
    RTW or BI that isnt important
    Its for both

Busy!!!

Thanks, Guys!

Caratacus, these Romans is not historical but I can make these helmets, soon, If You want.

IBERIAN ELITE WARRIORS

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1312

SCREENS:

Iberian Assault Infantry:

Celt-Iberian Spearman:

Iberian Lancearii:

Iberian Scutarii:

In next week i will release:

-Units Cards for Iberians;
    -new Imperial Romans (ver. 1.1) : Pretorians (cavarly and infantry), Auxilia (archer, spearman, cavarly), Roman Cavarly and Legionaries No. 5 & 6
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; April 21, 2007 at 11:38 AM.

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Thanks, Guys!

Caratacus, these Romans is not historical but I can make these helmets, soon, If You want.
    Yesssss!!! please King L.A. I know the shoulder armour is unrealistically large but those thin arched helm crests and large cheek guards look very impressive. You know the term historically, when applied to the Ancients, really only means those helmets that are known to have existed through finding of physical remains or depictions in art or pottery. I think there is enough similarity to known Roman helmets not to make such an idea just a silly fantasy as there would have probably existed a wide diversity of helmet design and decoration from a common theme. After all craftsmen like imparting some of their individuality in making creative things and forging of such an important item as a battle helmet would not be an exception to this. It is probably likely that every legion had slightly differing helmet designs although still recognisably Roman.

Those Iberians are another must have download, the Iberian Assault infantry look set to carve Bacon out of their enemies.

KLA when is the alexander skin pack coming out?

Hi KLA!
    im waiting for Your Carthaginian Libyan Romanized Infantry!
    btw, great work;
    greetings!

Hello, King!. I like your skins, you have made an excellent work . Please!, because I don't know how to use photoshop, could you make me the ui cards of your unit King Leonidas 300?, this unit doesn't have the UI .

Thank you!
    Last edited by Filoheleno; April 28, 2007 at 02:57 PM.

please! kLA can you release the seleucid cataphracts??

caratacus, I will release Hadrian's Skinpack 2.0 with Cavarly, Auxiliares and 'Your Romans'

doctor_turkey, I will release Carthaginians Skinpack in this or next week. I finished model Libyan Romanized Infantry today morning

Fioloheleno, I will release Hoplites 2.0: new units: Rhodian, Arcadian, Spartan, Athenian (light), and Corinthian (with Corinth style helemts) hoplites AND ALL UNITS CARDS

Achean Warrior, I will release Alexander's Army in June/July becease this skinpack will be very hard (and beautiful )

pcp, tomorrow I will release my old cataphract, too

Greek Strategos:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1331

SCREEN:

-only model and texture, without Units Cards, because it is general model

oscarreeve's Avatar Getafix Loyal Companion

Thease are amazing units

My Army ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Default WONDERFUL UNITS !!

Of course all the Units of The king KLA are very very wonderful Units .
    But I am sorry that the Units of Iberians , Immortals in campaign and the lasta of Hellenic strategos are without the UI cards .
    Why this strange options ?
    The UI cards are much important in the job .
    Another question is , were are the Units of Ancient Wars , were is the Link for downloading these Units ?
    Thank You your answer and sorry for my scholastic English (I am Italian) .

FORTEBRACCIO

There is no DL link for the Units of AW
    +
    Generals dont need an UI card

Busy!!!

Thanks
    Ancient Wars is mod in production, not released...

new Units Cards

Romans 1.0 Skinpack: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1304

Iberians: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1312

Persian Immortals: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1294

Special Thanks for tone (Units Cards)

and......
    suprise for Caratacus

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1304

More Units Cards, soon

Racer X's Avatar Ordinarius

Great work again KLA... especially that awesome Strategos! Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks

pcp, 4 You, here is my oldest cataphract:
    DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZPJ6TMC5

In next week:

- Imperial Romans 2.0 (Legionaries, Pretorians, Cavarly, Auxilia: archer, spearman and cavarly, Signifers, Canturion and Emperor) with Units Cards,

-Hoplites 2.0 (all Units Cards + new hoplites: Arcadian and Rhodian + Athenian light hoplites, Spartan officer and Corinthian Heavy hoplite)

-Hannibal's Army 1.0: Iberian skinpack + Carthaginians (Libyan Infantry, Libyan Romanized Infantry, Poeni Infantry, Sacred Band Infantry) + all units Cards

thanxx! a lot! king! your work is awesome!
    Last edited by pcp; May 05, 2007 at 08:45 AM.