Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

I have returned and I will release tutorial 'how add new units', changed hoplites (armoured, syracusian, etc.) and new 2 units '300' movie

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

SOON.....

:wink:
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; April 02, 2007 at 03:17 AM.

MoPeY's Avatar Laetus

Very promising, they look great! Just thicken up the neck abit because it looks really skinny and then i think they'll look great

And maybe make the cape longer as the capes in the movie came down to their feet, even dragging alittle bit, so probably not that long but alittle bit longer
    Give them nothing.. But take from them..... Everything!

starXdiaMoo's Avatar Miles

Great work man, but you should consider making the shield just a little bit bigger, 'cause the whole purpose of it was to cover them from neck to thigh.

ΜΕΤΡΟΝ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΝ...
    Drop by and help me with the EB/BI 1.6 project!

UPDATE

Today, I have corrected Hellenic Skinpack and Black Pretorian..

Hypaspists work in game correctly.

Tomorrow, I will release Hoplites Skinpack 1.1 (changed Syracusian and Armoured Hopltes; 2 new greek-cities hoplites; Leonidas and Spartans '300' movie +bonus).

Black Pretorian, DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1157

Hellenic Skinpack,
    DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1182

SCREENS:

Macedonian hypaspist

Epir, hypaspist

Silver Shield

Pezhetairoi

:wink:

Hoplites SKinpack 1.1:

-13 hoplites (11 greek-cities);
    -King Leonidas and Spartan Hoplite from '300' movie
    -new models and textures for 7 hoplites;
    -Units Cards;
    -screens;
    -Armoured Hoplite and Syracusian Hoplite working i game

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1225

NEW SCREENS:

ARMOURED HOPLITE:

BOEOTIAN HOPLITE:

EUBOEAN ARMOURED HOPLITE:

ATHENIAN HOPLITE:

ETRUSCAN HOPLITE:

THEBAN HOPLITE:

'300'

KING LEONIDAS:

and SPARTAN HOPLITE:

Hadrian's Legion - full skinpack
    COMING SOON......

PERSIAN IMMORTAL

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1294

SCREEN:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; April 13, 2007 at 12:08 PM.

awesome, awesome Nice work.

King louise
    cant you make more variety in the faces?
    i mean the most faces are the same

but except the faces,
    Good Job!

Busy!!!

Hi King. Nice work .

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

I love the new 300 skins. One thing though, the backs of the shields need some kind of texture. They look strange when you see the backs during the game since all the other units' shields have some kind of texture on the back. Otherwise I love the skins! You rock, man! Keep up the good work.

http://alextaldren.wordpress.com/200...serves-praise/
    Last edited by AlexTaldren; April 10, 2007 at 10:56 PM.

KLA you are the best! i use most of your skins and check everyday for you to post something new and just wanted to say you are awesome icant wait to see your newest units...what is next for you?

cheers to all
    achean warrior

Racer X's Avatar Ordinarius

That Persian is great, though it doesn't look like hes in battle dress... during wartime they wore scaled bronze armour over their tunics. Though it doesn't appear on Persepolis reliefs (because they aren't depicted on campaign), the Greeks illustrate them with such, Herodotus mentions their 'fish scale armour', and when rich Persians bought armour, they usually liked to display it whenever possible, just to show off to lesser peasants.
    The concept art for 0 A.D. shows the idea: http://www.wildfiregames.com/0ad/alb...hp?pic_id=9974

The shield design should proabably be more colourful, too. Persian designs were not known for brown or blandness.

That aside, it is a great texture, I'm not sure why I'm complaining. It's very refreshing to see Achaemenid skins.

Thanks, Guys!!!

PERSIAN IMMORTALS

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1294

SCREENS:

version 1, battle dress:

version 2, palace dress:

A colour pic for your collection.

Racer X's Avatar Ordinarius

That armoured Immortal rocks!

Thanks

Punic Total War, my units:

African Phalangite:

Iberian Assault Infantry:

Iberian Infantry:

Iberian Cavarly:

Sacred Band Cavarly:

Liby-poeni Cavarly:

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    version 2, palace dress:

OMG! I hate when soldier wearing palace dress....

Anyway, a very nice work m8

EXTENDED GREEK MOD (XGM):

THORAKITAI: