Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

RELEASE: HOPLITES SKINPACK (10 UNITS)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1225

ARMOURED HOPLITE:

TARENTINE HOPLITE:

CORINTHIAN HOPLITE:

BOEOTIAN HOPLITE:

ETRUSCAN HOPLITE:

ATHENIAN HOPLITE:

SYRACUSIAN HOPLITE:

THEBIAN HOPLITE:

EUBOEAN HOPLITE:

&... SPARTAN HOPLITE (FULL GREEK ARMOUR):

pcp, I will release Seleucid Cataphract, soon.
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; March 10, 2007 at 04:00 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

really good work!

Busy!!!

THEBIAN HOPLITE

TARENTINE HOPLITE

Hey, Great job, how about Your "romanized version of Libyan Infantry"?
    am lookin for it;
    greetingz

SYRACUSE HOPLITE

new, better textures:

BLACK PRETORIAN

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1157

SCREEN:

CARTHAGINIANS

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1161

SACRED BAND:

POENI INFANTRY:

Quote Originally Posted by doctor turkey View Post
    Hey, Great job, how about Your "romanized version of Libyan Infantry"?
    am lookin for it;
    greetingz

Roman Libyan Romanized, soon.
    First, I will release: Syrian Legionary, Persian Immortal and Gallic General for free download.

Now I making hellenistic generals for 'Ancient Wars', herodian guardsman for '77 BC' and some units for 'Punic: Total War'.

SPARTAN HOPLITE

what i have to do whit units car?

buaaaa buaaaa.Can some body help me please?i do all you say to install but when i put te game it say that he can´t found armoured hoplites.cas.what i do bad?

you must have a _
    between the free space in the name
    example:
    euboean hoplite<<<<FALSE
    euboean_hoplite<<<<RIGHT
    and change the cas and dds files with a
    _
    too

King louise cant you fix that shieds?
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3878/fsscr009pf2.jpg
    i mean i cant see their faces with the two handed phalanx animation

Busy!!!

thanks turk.and for king louse making this posible

where can i found "ancient wars mod"?is it necesary to have in the game athenian hoplites.....?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195
    ancient wars link
    athenian hoplites are in many mods like rtr....
    dont forget double posting isnt good
    Last edited by Turk; March 11, 2007 at 10:10 AM.

Busy!!!

how can i make longer my units?like in your photos(example a unit of 150 hoplites etc)what i have to change to make it posible?

In game menu - options.

-Conan the Barbarian-'s Avatar Vicarius

Jesus Louie, you really know how to chug them out man. How long does it take you to make a unit? They look great btw.
    It has been surmised, that perhaps, my lord had become like a wild animal that had been kept too long. Perhaps, but whatever... freedom... so long an unremembered dream, was his.
    The children of Doom...Doom's children. They told my lord the way to the mountain of power. They told him to throw down his sword and return to the earth...HA!! time enough for the earth in the grave.

a nice screenshoot:

Busy!!!

EUBOEAN HOPLITE