Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Ramon Gonzales y Garcia's Avatar Nobleza y Valor

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Quote Originally Posted by DadioDog View Post
    These units are the ****ing amazing but the sword sheath/case (w/e) is in the wrong place for them to be right handed?
    ur referring to the vagina on the right of the legionaries? (in case u didn't know, that's what the sheath of the gladius is called - vagina ) they were worn that way (at least it is mostly believed they were worn that way), the cross - draw became popular when the Romans started using the longer spatha.

great looking units, btw.
    Last edited by Ramon Gonzales y Garcia; June 21, 2007 at 11:55 AM.
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

INVASIO BARBARORVM II

Proud patron of Riothamus, Pompeius Magnus and SeniorBatavianHorse
    If we had gone so far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    roman_man#3, on my computer I see only big pictures, not thumbnails. Sometimes I give thumbnails but I don't see them. It is bug I think.
    Can you still just post thumbnails and not the big image?
    RIP Calvin, you won't be forgotten.

Oldgamer's Avatar My President ...
    Illinois, and I DID obtain my concealed carry permit! I'm packin'!

These units are the ****ing amazing but the sword sheath/case (w/e) is in the wrong place for them to be right handed?

Thats the only thing stopping me from using them.
    The Romans carried the gladius on the right side, because after throwing their pila, they were in too close of quarters to draw from a scabbard on their left side, and were also encumbered by their scutum, which weighed in from about 20lbs to about 27lbs. Having a blade length of about 20", the gladius could be withdrawn from the scabbard on the right side with a single motion, which did not interfere with their comrades to right or left. They reached up, grabbed the handle, swung the weapon down, and moved it in a single graceful motion to the ready.

For swords longer than the gladius, I would agree that the weapon should be placed on the left side.

@King
    The skins are absolutely beautiful. I would really like to see them included in a mod. Are you "negotiating" with anyone about this?

Thats the only thing stopping me from using them.
    roman legionaires wore their swords on their right side.
    'Ecce, Roma Surrectum!' Beta Tester and Historian
    Under the proud patronage of MarcusTullius

Wonderfull work indeed.

Thanks, Guys!

Some of my units will be released in few mods.

Swords of late romans empire where worn on right side. It was comfortable for em. Earlier it was impossible because of scutum shields

roman_man#3 I have the problem, not allways miniature is shown so thats why i put whole images

Crawe, Fortebaccio, Ekdromoi and Peleopnesian Athenian Hoplite will be release in Hoplites 2.0 Skinpack.

P.S. Can someone pls make fore me Units Cards for skinpacks: Imperial Romans, Hannibal's Army, Greeks and others? I don't have time for do it now. I want that u will play all my units with units cards. Ill send renders from which u can make units cardz small and big onet to person who will PM me.

REIGN OF ARES ver. 1.5

Unofficial modding project to Europa Barbarorum

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1480

Camillan Triarii (download with 'Reign of Ares' only):

HANNIBAL BARKAS

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1404

SCREEN:

Banners, Reign of Ares

Factions:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; June 30, 2007 at 06:11 PM.

Default UI CARDS FOR UNITS OF KING KLA .

Great King KLA ,
    i regret if you are too busy for added the UI Cards to you wonderful Units .
    I am sorry but the UI Cards are very important in the job , for recognizing the Units in Campaign or in the Battle .
    If you stop the over production of the skin of the your Units , and go for the production of the UI Cards , these magnificent new Units for the Rome TW series are eventually fully completed .
    For an aid , ask on the RTW Italia Forum or for Riczu 74 or on the Medieval Total War Italia , for Mather or Brancaleone .
    Remember the trasparancy of the UI Cards , for permitting to these to installing in every Mod with every textures plates .

Salutoni .
    FORTEBRACCIO

name's Avatar Libertus

Where can I get Reign of Ares?
    Proud owner of Total War: Eras and Medieval II: Total War

Busy!!!

Default UI CARDS FOR KLA UNITS .

A large numeber of the UI Cards for the KLA Units are without trasparency .
    Of these UI Cards are visibile only the foots .
    Why this foolish idea ?

Salutoni .
    FORTEBRACCIO

Sebulba's Avatar Miles

This is a new unit from KLA

I have to message to KLA is now having computer problems, but he will repair as most faster his computer and issue hoplites 2.0 skinpack.

Thanks for note .

Default BEAUTIFULL UNIT .

Rhodian Hoplite ,
    of course another beautifull Unit of the king KLA .
    But , how we will downloading this Unit and the other of the King ?

Salutoni .
    FORTEBRACCIO

not released yet

Busy!!!

Hi. I'm sorry beceuse I'm very busy in my work.

Maybe in next week All Romans, Carhaginians and Greeks will have Units Cards.

HOPLITES 2.0 soon....

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 20, 2007 at 07:09 PM.

Default FOR KING KLA .

Always very magnificent Units , I hope with Texture , Model_unit and UI Cards .
    I suggest some Unit for Indian and Nubian faction , is possible to make these Unit ?
    Also the excellent Unit for 77BC - Herodian Horse Archer and Nabatean Camel , are ready for the download (with obviousely Texture , Model_unit and UI cards) .
    Thank you for all .

Salutoni .
    FORTEBRACCIO

Default Re: FOR KING KLA .

Fortebraccio is right, the units are great - as usual. I particularly like the Ekdromoi.

Have you every tried your hand at Thracians? A heavy peltast complete with rhompaia would be most welcome, I'm sure.

Crawe, Thracians?

Fortebraccio: http://files.filefront.com//;8065778;;/
    Maybe later I will make Indian or Nubian units. Now I'm working in RoA 2.0 and Ancient Wars' official units preview.

and....

V BC Greek Hoplites

Athenian Hoplite

Athenian Hoplite Peleponesian War

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 20, 2007 at 07:10 PM.

Icon11 HERODIAN HORSE ARCHER .

Thank you very much King KLA for the Herodian and Nabatean for Mod "77BC" , that I use with very satisfaction .
    Only the UI Card (Unit_info) of the Herodian Horse Archer is a little bad , if we compare the UI Cards with the beautiful screen posted some time ago .
    Is possible that this UI Card wil be revised ?
    Obviousely the new Unit that you have posted are excellent , remember my ask for some Nubian and Indian Unit .

FORTEBRACCIO
    Last edited by =FORTEBRACCIO=; July 17, 2007 at 05:53 AM.

PLEASE: DON't REPLY in this topic! SEND PW ONLY, because I want release skinpack in next page.

Fortrebaccio, soon. Now I am busy in my skinpack Hoplites 2.0.

Skinapck is ready 99%. I am waiting because Salvor Hadrin make Units Cards. Thanks for Him

30 units

Units list:

1.Arcadian Hoplite
    2.Argive Hoplite
    3.Athenian Hoplite
    4.Athenian Late Hoplite
    5.Athenian Peleponesian War Hoplite
    6.Bactrian Hoplite
    7.Boeotian Hoplite
    8.Classical Hoplite
    9.Corinthian Hoplite
    10.Eleian Hoplite
    11.Etruscan Hoplite
    12.Euboean Hoplite
    13.Greek Strategos
    14.Hoplite Ekdromoi
    15.Italian Elite Hoplite
    16.King Leonidas '300' Miller
    17.Locrian Elite Hoplite
    18.Macedonian Hypaspist
    19.Thespian Hoplite
    20.Rhodian Hoplite
    21.Seleucid Silver Shield Hypaspist
    22.Spartan Heavy Hoplite
    23.Spartan Hoplite '300' Miller
    24.Spartan Late Hoplite
    25.Spartan Officer Hoplite
    26.Syracusian Hoplite
    27.Tarentine Hoplite
    28.Tarentine Leukaspides
    29.Tarentine Hoplite
    30.Theban Hoplite

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 20, 2007 at 07:11 PM.