Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Map A)

15 53.57%
  • Map b)

13 46.43%
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6314647484950515253545556
Results 1,101 to 1,105 of 1105

Thread: End of Antiquity Campaign: The First Crusade (612 - 710)

Default Re: End of Antiquity Campaign: The First Crusade (612 - 710)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    With models the Justinian Main Campaign could be released. It has this campaign as a part of it but it's just an empty map.

If the Justinian Campaign is released moving the same models to it would be easy.

So it's just the models missing for quite a few factions.
    Will you release a custom battle only beta with factions that are playable?

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by The_Duluthian View Post
    Will you release a custom battle only beta with factions that are playable?
    Nope. Most rosters are horribly outdated and the good ones are only worthy of a release together with the campaign.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Nope. Most rosters are horribly outdated and the good ones are only worthy of a release together with the campaign.
    Ah. I remember you mentioning that you'll release it when the Great Conflicts mod team to finish their mod. Are you going to use models from that mod to fix the outdated rosters? Also, are the Sassanids and Romans the only factions with good unit rosters?

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by The_Duluthian View Post
    Ah. I remember you mentioning that you'll release it when the Great Conflicts mod team to finish their mod. Are you going to use models from that mod to fix the outdated rosters? Also, are the Sassanids and Romans the only factions with good unit rosters?
    Hello, I am not certain what will happen but as long as TGC hasn't released the real release I can't use their models - and they would fit certain factions. There were another Italian mod with models suitable for the time period but I'm not sure if it's released at all.

All the factions from the Danube Limes beta have great models, and the Romans and the Sassanids have it as well from other eras. The Justinian era unfortunately has RTW-models.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Hello, I am not certain what will happen but as long as TGC hasn't released the real release I can't use their models - and they would fit certain factions. There were another Italian mod with models suitable for the time period but I'm not sure if it's released at all.

All the factions from the Danube Limes beta have great models, and the Romans and the Sassanids have it as well from other eras. The Justinian era unfortunately has RTW-models.
    Ah. Will you still release EoR even if the Italian mod isn't released? Is there work being done on the Justinian era roster. Also, will you release an update for Danube Limes that allows people to use the Heraclian and Thematic units along with the Sassanids in custom battles?