Thread: Download links

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Download links

Greetings. To great unfortunate, all download links are dead... I, among others (probably) would be very happy if someone could re-upload this great mod to a mirror or two.

Cheers.

Default Re: Download links

Here you go, a new link: http://speedy.sh/rnFnz/Chivalry.rar
    Previous download thread has been also edited and link added.

Clagius's Avatar Campidoctor

Thank you!

For download this mod, we must have a premium account? I have pay 2€ with SMS for 7 days premium, and the speed download is very very very low... But I will have this awesome mod! Thank you very very very much to have reupload Chivalry, I have waiting this since very long time.
    Have a good day/evening @ all

Shadow_Imperator's Avatar Italo/Aussie hayseed

Agh... I've typed in the password and the page just keeps refreshing, no download!
    "We are unable to choose the circumstances of our creation, and few of us choose our demise.
    However, as intelligent creatures of freewill, we are gifted, privileged, and so very fortunate; that we are able to choose the manner, in which we choose live". - Me

(If you like my quote or agree with it, you are welcome to add it to your own sig!).
    Under the patronage of Bulgaroctonos - PROTECTOR of the FAITH

Shadow_Imperator's Avatar Italo/Aussie hayseed

Please disregard the previous post, as I managed to get it working! Though now I have no idea how to install this game using the zip folder and steam (I miss when chiv was an exe installer!)..
    The instructions in the sticky aren't very clear specifically for steam users using the zip folder version of the chivalry mod.
    "We are unable to choose the circumstances of our creation, and few of us choose our demise.
    However, as intelligent creatures of freewill, we are gifted, privileged, and so very fortunate; that we are able to choose the manner, in which we choose live". - Me

(If you like my quote or agree with it, you are welcome to add it to your own sig!).
    Under the patronage of Bulgaroctonos - PROTECTOR of the FAITH