Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536

Thread: TATW Realism+ /Final/ [TATW 3.2]

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: TATW Realism+ /Final/ [TATW 3.2]

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    Gonna check it out now, sounds like a lot of this would fit well with PCP's gameplay. Will give credits for anything I merge.

Out of curiosity do you think 2 hp per unit instead of decreasing attack or increasing defense/armor does just as good a job? Or is it worth spending additional time to make them 1hp and edit the others accordingly?
    It's worth if the balancing shall be "invented" anew, yes. Nontheless, the hp setup works as well, but under the line, it was done so to have a quick result for longer-lasting battles vs. TATW vanilla. According differences for armour/weapon etc. values are there as well.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Default Re: TATW Realism+ /Final/ [TATW 3.2]

I installed this, but how do i launch it. i continually launch tatw, but it still looks the same. with the same units and everything.