Thread: Good vs good, Evil vs Evil?

Default Good vs good, Evil vs Evil?

Hi, I play TA:TW 3.2 Campaign and I don't know that this is issue or not: I play Dale and "good" faction Dwarves and "good" faction Free Peoples of Eriador are enemies, so is it known? is it normal?

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Good vs good, Evil vs Evil?

Yeah, sometimes it happens, but it shouldn't happen too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Patryk1710 View Post
    Hi, I play TA:TW 3.2 Campaign and I don't know that this is issue or not: I play Dale and "good" faction Dwarves and "good" faction Free Peoples of Eriador are enemies, so is it known? is it normal?
    Welcome to the forums! As SF said, that is not unnormal, as u can see in one of my campaigns:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

As u play Dale, the Dwarves won`t attack u cause u two are allies, but if your relationship degrade, then I don`t know what could happen. But u are safe.. for now
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Thank you very much