Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HCS download and Official Submods

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: HCS download,RS2 Environments and other submods

Quote Originally Posted by Alambar View Post
    First of all....GREAT MOD!!! I am studying Greek History at university and this mod helps me a lot
    I have a little request:someone can send me signifer one animations please?
    Because here in Italy Gamefront from December don't work and Rapidshare deny me the download.
    Uploaded to depositfiles. Link on first post.
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Hello, i love this mode but ever since i got RS2 Environments for Hegemonia with Climates Map by ToonTotalwar and HCS with SigniferOne animations by Morpheaniko my game has been crashing? How can i fix this, thanks in advance. GOOOO ARGOS

To be more specific it crashes when ever i try to do a custom battle i haven't tried campaign yet.

I have not had any problems either with environment or animations....maybe a specific unit is causing the problem.
    You should maybe try some units to narrow it down.

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

i saw another thread on here about increased moral, i was wondering if that is already included on the main download version 0.99.exe. and that is the latest version correct? no patches needed? thanks

also how do you install these 3 downloads? i normally just follow the tutorial but i didn't see one here.

so i tried to install it all manually, i know i put the stacked script in the right place, but the others i might not. i put all the maps in my bi/hcs/data/world/maps/campaign section. i think that's the right spot. and the last one was the animation one. i didnt know where that went so i just dropped it in my bi/hcs/data file and hoped it worked. well now when i try to lanuch the game it gives me a generic error saying unable to find skeleton 'fs_s1_hoplite' does anyone know whats wrong ? thanks

yes, that skeleton is from the signifier animation from Morpheanikos. You need to replace the original animation folder from HCS by that one. Reason for no tutorial is that these downloads came from different sources and i never even thought in making a tutorial about it. As to question about EDU, i think the Morpheanikos pack already has a revised EDU.
    With the exception of the HCS which is the official mod, all other downloads are contributions of other modders and players, and thats why i have credited them acordingly.
    they are supposed to be installed manually in the data folder of HCS.
    Last edited by Sertorio; February 25, 2013 at 05:26 PM.

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

ok so just to clarify, to fix my situation. how can i find the original animation file? to replace it. thanks

i did what u told me and got it working, but i noticed 2 problems. one, i can't start a new campaign and 2) in my current campaign as the spartans, it crashes everytime i press end turn.

i'm not sure, but i might have fixed my problems. i reinstalled everything again. *Note - do not (do not) put roma surrectums maps directly in your data folder. it will turn your entire map purple. instead go to your world tab inside of data, go to campaigns, then when you see barbarian invasion, place all those files there. for the other larger file, simply replace those files over your original animation files in your animation folder. for the script stacks, just place it in the show me how inside your script folder in the data section. there is your tutorial took me all day to get it right.

Glad you fixed it.

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Can u upload the anti-stack submod on another site.I can't dl from gamefront and at rapidshare it says acces denided

I believe i got it to work. Try the link.

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Yeah it worked,thx

Why isn't the FD script on this list?

Because i do not have it, it was posted by Trireme Trierarch but i believe the link is not working.
    PS: Actually i just checked and Trireme re-posted it as an atachment so no reason to upload it myself. If in need i will do so, i have download it.
    Last edited by Sertorio; May 05, 2013 at 01:22 PM.

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

has anyone about a submod fortifies capital cities at the start, and that makes walls longer to built? I find that too many factions gets destroyed, or get their capitals occupied in the very first turns...

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 666 View Post
    has anyone about a submod fortifies capital cities at the start, and that makes walls longer to built? I find that too many factions gets destroyed, or get their capitals occupied in the very first turns...
    I agree , I'm actually considering to change descr_strat to my own rough estimations , and upload it here .

I would like to remove the siege engines, allowing only long run sieges to the greek factions. That combined with a garrison script shoud provide interesting results.

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast