Thread: General Discussion, Announcements

Default Re: General Discussion, Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    It's Possible that some one on the Team could Put a Placeholder In, until Neph puts out his New Version of the UI.
    I'm thinking just grab the Old ones from the Previous Versions of HTW. O and I have those HTW versions if any one wants them?
    They do have placeholders
    Allot of the techtrees wont be finished until all the factions have been remade
    Sign the petition to remove the hardcoded limits from M2TW
    https://www.change.org/p/creative-as...t_created=true

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Lizalfos video will be ready in a day or so, then hopefully the next version will follow in a week or so. In the meantime I had some booze:

Booze+rambling=often not a good thing.
    In this case, however, it is

Drunk neph is best neph

Jezz neph, careful you might hurt yourself with this rant.
    Din25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
    tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through
    the maw of majora, for she is truly her sisters's keeper and the finder of lost kin. And I will strike
    down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my sisters. And you will know my name is DIN when I lay my vengeance upon you.

I'm starting to see a patern in the updates. It's always either two factions that are basically the polar opposites of each other, or are very similar.

The sneaky Sheikah and the loud charging Ordona Province.

The technologically advanced Labrynna and the nature-based Fairies.

The defensive proffessional Darknuts with a code of honour and the honourless agressive Moblins who have no idea what they're doing.

And of course, the Lizalfos and the Deku, both living in very close proximity of each other.

As said in the comments of the video, I believe skyward Sword doomed the series. They tried to find a "reason" for ganondorf and in doing so bound the series to a cycle that prohibits anything other than link and zelda vs. Ganon.

As for Demise, he was a decent character used in a bad way. He's the root of all evil? What about your favorite Majora? My favorite Vaati, who already had a decent believable background? Hell, what about Bellum?

It was a horid cop out and i think it will be the series downfall lest they remedy their mistake soon...

Also love the Deku design

Patrician Artifex

I'm never drinking hard cider at 3 in the morning ever again.

Whelp, I've just come back after a month-long absence. (Got really pulled into my Warhammer tabletop stuff and real life is a nasty obstacle as always.)

Gonna go back and read through the Month of posts I missed.

But yay, Dekus!

I know why you think Breath of the wild looks ugly. It's because HTW Looks So great!!! You put a lot of effort in the Graphics. XD Which Nintendo seems to not. XD

O, and nice ending with your Video rant. Showing all those things that could mean that Nintendo is watching us. XD
    But I've been saying that Since Hyrule Warriors came out. XD

Patrician Artifex

now that you have 3 faction back (majore is not main faction) ikana river zora and twllight i think personally you should first make river zora im big fan of that faction because there remind me of murlocks from warcraft 3 some funny but evil fish people who just want to road coastal area and maybe if there got big war party go inland

Aw man, it's almost 3:00 here. Will have to watch the update tomorrow morning.

It's because HTW Looks So great!!
    Isn't that the truth!

Also, cool things I found:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqCJOBwBy_g

http://calamitaswrath.tumblr.com/pos...r-the-nintendo

Are you going to do a video about the Minish, or ther changes made to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Codeman11 View Post
    In H:TW or BotW? In BotW, the devs said they WANTED the minish in it and showed off some screenshots to prove it. Why no Vaati then is even more of a mystery

Nvr mnd, ignore me, I'm clueless XD

Nice job on the Lizalfis Neph, looking back to when you first started, the improvement is apparent, keep it up

I have a request for Neph.

I'm not sure if you have made any videos about these topics. But if you haven't it would be nice if you do.
    1) The Current Over World map is quite different then the older versions. Do you think you can make a video covering the changes made to it? Maybe include the Team members who did the work on it, as Guest speakers.
    2) There are quite a few economy Changes for many factions. It would be cool if you did a video about these changes and how the economy of each faction is now supposed to work now for them. You could also cover the factions that have yet to get their HD versions. And cover what your current economy Plan is for them.
    3) I heard the First iteration of the Hero/Character level system maybe coming in to the next version of HTW. If that's the case. Is it possible you can make a video about it?

Edit:
    Nice Lizalfos update by the way.
    Last edited by Eldren; May 03, 2017 at 01:57 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Codeman11 View Post
    2) There are quite a few economy Changes for many factions. It would be cool if you did a video about these changes and how the economy of each faction is now supposed to work now for them. You could also cover the factions that have yet to get their HD versions. And cover what your current economy Plan is for them.
    I might do a video showing the Minish and some other changes.

I am going to do faction overviews a la DaC, but im waiting until all the factions are done so I dont have to redo the videos down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    I might do a video showing the Minish and some other changes.

I am going to do faction overviews a la DaC, but im waiting until all the factions are done so I dont have to redo the videos down the road.
    Good to know. But what does "la DaC" Mean? When I look up the Definition of it. I get a few weird things.....
    1) http://www.acronymfinder.com/License...r-(LADAC).html
    2) https://www.allacronyms.com/LADAC

But at least this makes a little more sense.
    3) http://www.oecd.org/dac/stats/offici...ndcoverage.htm

Edit:
    Maybe I should ask. Are you still drinking hard cider?

Good to know. But what does "la DaC" Mean? When I look up the Definition of it. I get a few weird things.....
    I believe he was speaking in reference to another mod, Divide and Conquer, or "DaC".