Thread: General Discussion, Announcements

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: General Discussion, Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by DarkInterloper View Post
    Download discord and make an account if you haven't already, then join via this link
    https://discord.gg/SCCBn
    Its pretty laid back, just don't cause trouble or you'll be branded a tingle and hurtled into the hellscape that is tingles rosy rupeeland.
    Understood for that last line.
    I can't seem to get the link to work.

@The Holy Pilgrim And Jakeford.
    Sorry about that. I assume I put some thing that The Holy Pilgrim. Took down and was talking about it being a personal gripe.
    Again. my bad. Sorry.
    Last edited by Eldren; May 28, 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeford View Post
    Understood for that last line.
    I can't seem to get the link to work.
    There is a timer on the links from Discord. Not sure why it expires after that time. But it's no longer useful after a set time period.

DarkInterloper's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Eldren View Post
    There is a timer on the links from Discord. Not sure why it expires after that time. But it's no longer useful after a set time period.
    Damn it, that was set to "never expire"...I must havevfailed to update the link.
    https://discord.gg/fgCa87z
    Ok this one should not expire.
    Balres Resdak, Balres Nofok.

Hi everyone ! I had a question for UN... do you plan to include BotW's Divine Beasts one way or another in your mod ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eriador41 View Post
    Hi everyone ! I had a question for UN... do you plan to include BotW's Divine Beasts one way or another in your mod ?
    They might appear in one of the submods
    Sign the petition to remove the hardcoded limits from M2TW
    https://www.change.org/p/creative-as...t_created=true

Quote Originally Posted by tedster1995 View Post
    They might appear in one of the submods
    Thanks ! Can't wait to see them (even though it will probably be in a few years). This mod and its submods are/are gonna be great.

LordWahu's Avatar Civis

Crazy thought, probably wrong, but is Azrilly in any way inspired by Skyrim's Astrid?

If this question was answered previously must been before I joined, so sorry if this is a repeat

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

-goes to take a nap-

4.6 is out on moddb, but there is a bug in which boss heroes were getting huhe upkeep spikes.
    Here's a fix, hopefully should prevent that from happening
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/929y6n47jd..._unit.txt?dl=0
    Last edited by DarkInterloper; June 20, 2017 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post

-goes to take a nap-
    This was rather nice.

Edit:
    Got to see so many connections.

Why is the trade symbol now a TIE fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post
    Why is the trade symbol now a TIE fighter?
    ?
    Its the symbol from the economy guide, two hands exchanging rupees [emoji14]

I think i found a bug in the new 4.6 version freeform campaign
    If i try to attack a city with Kazakk in my army the game will crash during the loading screen.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    12:05:33.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/faction_variations/hylian/burning_02.texture12:05:33.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/faction_variations/hylian/variations/south_european/winter/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/faction_variations/hylian/variations/south_european/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/faction_variations/hylian/winter/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/variations/south_european/winter/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.533 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/variations/south_european/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.534 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/OverlayTextures/winter/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.534 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Hyrule/data/OverlayTextures/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.534 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/Hyrule/data/OverlayTextures/burning_02.texture
    12:05:33.534 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods/Hyrule/data/unit_sprites/hylian/hylian_ironclad_elites_sprite.spr (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    12:05:33.823 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Other Hyrule starting units like Link and Zelda work fine... had to check all of them until i figured out it was Kazakk

Oh and one more thing i was testing Kazakk in custom batlle and he loaded without crash but i noticed he had 128 troops (huge setting) and in freeform he has 126 which will jump to 127 when you see the battle screen were you can pick to chose auto or normal battle.
    Its been a while since i last played so i am not sure if that is normal or not...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Civis

Haha, Link is such a player.

Very nice with that water gem

@Jake:
    Hi there, welcome back.

Hey Neph. I have a gift for you. Think this may be Your Laugh of the day. My brother is the Computer guy in my family. And I'm already Having flashbacks about stuff he has said. XD Now I've only seen the first 51 sec of this video as of posting this. So I'm not sure what all it contains or if it's appropriate. But I'm laughing like crazy and want to share it to those who can relate to what it says. XD

Edit2:
    Spoiler for Warning! Foul Language in video.

Edit1:
    @ Moderators.
    If you guys don't like this. Feel free to remove it. Or what ever you want to do with this post.
    Last edited by Eldren; June 22, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

lol. I'm sorry. I should have finished the video. before posting it. It's not word appropriate. I'll edit it now. to warn people that it has foul language.

Edit:
    there we go. the warning is in place. Again sorry for those who watched it and had a bad time. :/
    my apologies.
    Last edited by Eldren; June 22, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

lol, no worries, mate

As long as there's a warning for foul language, you're fine

I don't know why the capture timer for holding the square was raised from 3 minutes to 20. It pretty much ensures you will have to kill everything, which in the case of the Giants means they're killing everything you have.

Although, having witnessed a unit of Aeralfos, on a wall, surrounded by Lumberjacks on both sides, eat all Ashei and Malon's arrows and tear through 4 units of Lumberjacks buffed by Academy Tactics, I guess there's a lot of that sort of power going around. Yes, that one went to time.
    Last edited by Bloodly; June 23, 2017 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodly View Post
    I don't know why the capture timer for holding the square was raised from 3 minutes to 20. It pretty much ensures you will have to kill everything, which in the case of the Giants means they're killing everything you have.

Although, having witnessed a unit of Aeralfos, on a wall, surrounded by Lumberjacks on both sides, eat all Ashei and Malon's arrows and tear through 4 units of Lumberjacks buffed by Academy Tactics, I guess there's a lot of that sort of power going around. Yes, that one went to time.
    The time change wasn't intentional, it was a preset value in zolrolt's skynet ai files that missed being changing to the values neph wants.
    It'll be restored back to however-many minutes it was before with next update.