Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Faction - Zora Dominion

Default Re: Faction - Zora Dominion

Quote Originally Posted by omnimercurial View Post
    I love your Zora Ideas but why are there no Pale White Zora as seen in OoT and MM?

Sure Ruto had a darker Pigmentation of Scale/Skin than the average Zora but not as Vividly Dark Blue as seen here.

I'm not trying to be mean here as I think the Project/Mod is wonderful but OoT and MM were my favourite Zelda Games so for me they provide the base form/template of a Zora.

Please enlighten me ast to why this is as it is.
    Evidently Neph's template must be the official art:

But I'll agree some paler Zoras could be nice for variety.

Quote Originally Posted by omnimercurial View Post
    Ruto Too! BLUE!
    Verily.
    It is interesting though that the Lulu costume in Hyrule Warriors did have the N64 paler skintone.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Yup, I went more by the OoT art then the in game models. I liked the sky blue color scheme more then white skin color. I've been considering making it so that the Zora actually become more pale the longer they are out of water. I've briefly messed with some files and tried to make it so that as a battle progresses the game overlays a more pale texture using the same method that dust overlays appear on models after they run around for long periods of time.... but I've had no success. If anyone else is more familiar with dust/blood overlay effects let me know.

That could also be interesting for the Twili perhaps, turning more and more into shades as they are exposed to the light of Hyrule.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456