Thread: 40 unit armies not working on the campaign map ...

Default 40 unit armies not working on the campaign map ...

I recently just tried to start a 40 unit campaign, but the first time I tried to merge armies to go over 20 stacks, it wouldn't let me. The card sizes are small, but I still can't make armies larger than 20 units. What's going on?

Adreno's Avatar Senator

Default Re: 40 unit armies not working on the campaign map ...

Did you start a new campaign? if you want to do a 40 unit campaign u have to select one in the launcher and then it will be in your savegames

Hi,
    I have the same problem, I want to play a campaign with 40 units and I have only a maximum 20. When I start the mod, I go to the campaign, i select the option 40 units and the Europe campaign. Then, when I start the game, i go to the saved games and select the one that says 40 and starts the game and suddenly its stops working and boot me out, show me a message that say that the game suddenly stop to work and the window will try to find a solve to the problem. You could show a tutorial step by step with pictures, how play with 40 units in the DMN. Or i have another problem with the launcher of Darthmod. I installed the DMN in other copy of the clean game, that i bought, and i installed the mod in this folder. Thanks
    Best regards,

Adreno's Avatar Senator

Should be fine really :/ thats exactly what you need to do.. it will be somewhere in the middle of your saved games, DMN_Coalitioncampaign_Austria turn 1 (or something like that).. you have to pick the one looking like this.. this works fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by Adreno View Post
    Did you start a new campaign? if you want to do a 40 unit campaign u have to select one in the launcher and then it will be in your savegames
    Yes. I selected 40 unit saves, then selected the coalition campaign for Russia. After that, I started up the game, then started a new campaign as Russia in-game. But when it comes time to make an army that's larger than 20 cards, it won't let me.

Anyone have any ideas? I was REALLY looking forward to starting a 40 unit stack campaign.

Adreno's Avatar Senator

Dont start a new campaign.

Start darthmod->select 40 unit save->start game-> LOAD GAME

Civis
    Clarke Institute of Psychiatry (CAMH), Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Since 40 units campaign can only be entered through Savegame, making customized setting regarding difficulty becomes impossible. Could anyone tell me what's the default difficulty setting in those saved scenarios? And, i know it sound lame, when people use symbol such as H/VH to make difficulty, which one refers to battle difficulty, which one refers to the campaign one??

Hard/Hard is the difficulty for 40 Unit Campaigns.

I know this thread must be dead. But I have been having similar issues. Funnily enough the 40 unit saves for egypt, Italy and the Peninsular campaign works fine, but the moment i try to load 1805 europe campaign OR THE 1805 Coalitian campaign it just crashes, can anyone help me find a solution?