Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Center

Default Re: Bug Center

So I had a rather sudden and odd bug that caused a HUMONGOUS FLYING MOBLIN to appear out of no where.

It was sideways, and appeared to be sitting, and was way off in the distance but I still saw it.

I wasn't able to grab a screen shot as I sadly was shocked into inaction.

I don't know what caused it, but I think it had something to do with Ganon running around in a Mob of Moblins.

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

@Agent51

Ok, I'll take your word for that. I'll run some tests and try to diagnose specifically what causes it. While accurate, listing "random giant flying moblin" probably won't help Nephalim fix the problem. Listing Ganon running around in a Mob of Moblins is a good start.

EDIT: Well, I have not been able to recreate this, but I have found something that I need confirmation on. Apparently, in the campaign, I have 7 ganons despite this bug having been fixed with other boss characters such as Sulkaris and The Great Deku Tree. Has anyone else been getting this, or am I missing a file? I'm still looking for the previously mentioned bug. If anyone else finds a humongous flying moblin, can you please screenshot/report it?

Screenshot proof of 7 Ganons below.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; August 10, 2012 at 09:43 AM.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

I do not know what or how I screwed up, but installing this broke... Hard.
    Uninstalled Total War & Kingdoms
    Reinstalled
    Uninstalled Core Files
    Reinstalled
    Uninstalled Hyrule
    Reinstalled
    Installed Patch
    Downloaded mod loader (As am using steam)
    Tried to create settings (Did not notice config path did not auto fill)
    Ran hyrule off launcher
    (Showed hyrule loading screen, normal main screen. tried to play a custom battle and all units were showed as normal units.. Tried any way. Crashed.)
    Tried to see if I could get mod loader to put in config path (Could not)
    Tried to find source of problem on mod website. Someone said had to run game once then use mod.
    Tried to run Unmodded game.
    Crashed.

Sorry for the double post:
    I is this a modloader problem? A problem in how I installed uninstalled? If I posted this in the wrong place, sorry. Havent the foggiest what to do.

Ahah! installed the mod in the main folder, tried to load an empty mod. Sorry!

Archer/Ziggurat mercenaries that can be hiered by the Darknut Legion can move extremely slowly. Unless they have magic floating ability...

Posts merged
    Last edited by The Holy Pilgrim; August 25, 2012 at 03:58 PM.

@RocjawCypher

Ok, first off I'll see if Pilgrim can edit your four posts into one. Second, the Ziggurats are supposed to move, slowly as they are being pushed by heavily armored Darknuts. Glad you got the mod to work and hope to see you add your input to these forums.

Thanks Pilgrim.
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; August 25, 2012 at 03:59 PM.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Hello. I've a few bugs to report.

The first is the most irksome... and may not even be a bug with the modification itself. You see, whenever I exit HTW, no matter how it is exited, Steam will continue to think that it is running. This forces me to restart my computer if I care to play again.

Now, to diagnose the situation.

This occurs whether I A) go to the main menu and quit game. B) Use the task manager to close HTW. C) Being forced out from a CTD. D) If I were to Alt Tab to desktop, then right click the HTW icon and click "Close window."

Hyrule : Total War is definitely not still running. It does not appear in the task bar. I can play other steam games. If I try to play Medieval 2:Kingdoms - and thus select the Hyrule Total War mod, I am told an application is running, with my only option being to click "Ok."

This has only started occurring after I installed the most recent patch. At the very least, the first patch that included campaign (1.0.0, I think?) did not have this happen, and definitely none of the patches previous to campaign's long awaited arrival.

Now, I acknowledge that this could very well be something on steam's part. I simply wish to inform you, in case this has been reported before, fixed, and I simply haven't seen the fix for it.

Other than that, I had a minor one off glitch-after restarting the darknut campaign (Again.) , I sent Senturon's starting Initiates immediately east to capture the rebel settlement.

He disappeared when I clicked end turn. No animation signaled this. No fanfare, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and I would have not noticed sooner if I was not taking careful tally of my highly expensive military forces-especially since this was going to be the first time that, as Darknuts, I declared war on the Gerudo instead of using them as a buffer against Hyrule.

In honesty, I can only assume that was one off-I have not been able to repeat it, nor has it happened before that one attempt today.

With that, I have no more bugs to report as of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGohma View Post
    Hello. I've a few bugs to report.

The first is the most irksome... and may not even be a bug with the modification itself. You see, whenever I exit HTW, no matter how it is exited, Steam will continue to think that it is running. This forces me to restart my computer if I care to play again.

Now, to diagnose the situation.

This occurs whether I A) go to the main menu and quit game. B) Use the task manager to close HTW. C) Being forced out from a CTD. D) If I were to Alt Tab to desktop, then right click the HTW icon and click "Close window."

Hyrule : Total War is definitely not still running. It does not appear in the task bar. I can play other steam games. If I try to play Medieval 2:Kingdoms - and thus select the Hyrule Total War mod, I am told an application is running, with my only option being to click "Ok."

This has only started occurring after I installed the most recent patch. At the very least, the first patch that included campaign (1.0.0, I think?) did not have this happen, and definitely none of the patches previous to campaign's long awaited arrival.

Now, I acknowledge that this could very well be something on steam's part. I simply wish to inform you, in case this has been reported before, fixed, and I simply haven't seen the fix for it.

Other than that, I had a minor one off glitch-after restarting the darknut campaign (Again.) , I sent Senturon's starting Initiates immediately east to capture the rebel settlement.

He disappeared when I clicked end turn. No animation signaled this. No fanfare, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, and I would have not noticed sooner if I was not taking careful tally of my highly expensive military forces-especially since this was going to be the first time that, as Darknuts, I declared war on the Gerudo instead of using them as a buffer against Hyrule.

In honesty, I can only assume that was one off-I have not been able to repeat it, nor has it happened before that one attempt today.

With that, I have no more bugs to report as of the moment.
    1. The first bug is not a problem with Hyrule: Total War, but simply Medieval II: Total War in general for all Steam users. The Launcher.exe is still running even after the game is started. You can fix this by ending the application from the task manager (the thing you get from pressing cntrl alt delete). After starting the Task Manager, go under Processes, find Launcher.exe, and select end process.

2. Darknut Generals and Family Members are bugged at the moment. In your case, this was not a bug, but simply your general betraying you. Due to a loyalty problem that will be fixed soon, generals have a high rate of desertion. This is why you "lost him". He did not disappear, he simply turned rebel.

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar of the Ice Wolf View Post
    1. The first bug is not a problem with Hyrule: Total War, but simply Medieval II: Total War in general for all Steam users. The Launcher.exe is still running even after the game is started. You can fix this by ending the application from the task manager (the thing you get from pressing cntrl alt delete). After starting the Task Manager, go under Processes, find Launcher.exe, and select end process.

2. Darknut Generals and Family Members are bugged at the moment. In your case, this was not a bug, but simply your general betraying you. Due to a loyalty problem that will be fixed soon, generals have a high rate of desertion. This is why you "lost him". He did not disappear, he simply turned rebel.
    1. Brillaint. I had only thought to check applications when using the task manager. ... Now, however, I wonder why that didn't occur with earlier patches.

2. I know of their current bugs. However, I was under the impression that units who had no named general were not prone to rebellion. How I have avoided that occurrence before, with the many singular units I send out as scouts, brigand patrol, and on other... classified missions, I don't know. Though, did he disband his unit? I would assume the initiates and watch towers I set out would have seen him. Nonetheless, I'll take your word for it, and take pride in my habit of taking in only very loyal generals.

I just started playing HTW. I tried the campaign as the Ordona Province and the minimap was completely black except for my provinces which were colored. I started another campaign as Hyrule and same thing, so I don't think it is the Ordona one. Any idea, messed up the install, just problem with the current version and will be fixed on the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalD View Post
    I just started playing HTW. I tried the campaign as the Ordona Province and the minimap was completely black except for my provinces which were colored. I started another campaign as Hyrule and same thing, so I don't think it is the Ordona one. Any idea, messed up the install, just problem with the current version and will be fixed on the next one?
    It's supposed to be like that. That would be the fog of war. As you move your armies beyond your territory, you will find the borders of other factions. Territory will be colored in as you discover it in accordance with the owner's faction's primary color. This makes "sharing map information" with the AI a good thing to take advantage of. Any territory they discovered will be added to your minimap if you get them to accept this treaty by use of a diplomat.

I see, that got me confused a bit. Probably because in all the other TW you can see the map with no problem, I mean it is different.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalD View Post
    I see, that got me confused a bit. Probably because in all the other TW you can see the map with no problem, I mean it is different.
    Indeed. I believe UndyingNephalim wished to add another layer of strategy -- have the player learn the layout of the land and plan accordingly. You could always ask him for his reasoning.

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Confirmed fixed for the next version:

- Portraits for generals
    - Images for buildings
    - Death Animations for Kokiri and Gohma (not sure if I'll get around to Deku before the next release)
    - Upgrading towns should work properly now
    - Heroes should always get their battle models in the campaign now.
    - Gerudo and Ordona Catapults no longer cause CTD
    - Families are removed from the game, so family status no longer matters
    - Powder Keg Damage and accuracy vs buildings drastically increased
    - Starting Generals should no longer betray after only 1 turn.
    - Farms and Mines should give the correct resource bonuses now
    - Adoption removed entirely
    - Labrynna Cannons are more accurate
    - Wizzrobe Icon shows up in campaign now
    - Textures for merc generals works now
    - Armour Buildings (such as Leather Tanners) are prerequisites to upgrade a barracks.
    - Flags for event factions (such as Twili) should be fixed
    - Armogohma do damage to walls now.

For the Lizalfos, is it every Lizalfos or a specific unit in particular that has bugged animation? All the Lizalfos look fine to me when they do their thing.

@UndyingNephalim

Noted. Those bugs are now listed as fixed. I will check every Lizalfos personally to confirm the other bug.

EDIT: Still confirming, but I have found another bug. Apparently you can recruit up to four Talik the Reds at the price of 500 rupees each. At that point the price starts doubling. How did I miss this before I don't know...
    Last edited by Avatar of the Ice Wolf; September 16, 2012 at 06:21 PM.

ZeR0199X's Avatar Centenarius

Well played the new version and I got some bugs.

1. You can build ports in some cities, when they are not near water.
    2. Game seems like it crashes right at the tenth turn. Happened to me twice, once as Labrynna (Love now they are playable) and Hyrule.
    3. Selecting campaign then custom battle, or vice versa, will crash the game back to the desktop.
    4. Rebel towns have no armies, this makes gaining their territory way to easy.

That's all I got for now. Off to bed and I will play again tomorrow.
    LONG LIVE THE MAD GOD! LONG LIVE MAJORA!!!

Marik Ravencroft-Cousland
    (Death by Ruby Guard) - Lyndis Cousland (Death by natural causes) - Selina Cousland (Retconned) - Lucius Cousland (Retconned)

Thomas Horatio Rolfe (Retconned) - Vincent Aurion (Soul consumed by demonic warrior, body now possessed) - Kriam Vaern

Pierre Lorraine
    (Death by natural causes)

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by ZeR0199X View Post
    2. Game seems like it crashes right at the tenth turn. Happened to me twice, once as Labrynna (Love now they are playable) and Hyrule.
    4. Rebel towns have no armies, this makes gaining their territory way to easy.
    I came across these, too, as (you guessed it) by beloved Ordona. Any way to avoid the crash at the moment?

Ordona Hawkmen are still really bad at counting. If you attempt to upgrade them with a leather tanner, it says you are upgrading a unit with 43 members, not 88. I checked, though, at they are still at 88 afterwards, so obviously there's no real issue there, but might be something to keep an eye on.

Overall, I love how full this mod feels now. Only played Ordona so far, but they are hideously limited for units in the first 10 turns (as they should be), but get an insane amount of resources (Edit: It appears everyone gets more resources that they can actually use at the start. Maybe curb starting resources back a bit?)! It gives the feeling of a nation that is actually having to scramble to get an operational force together! One quick question - what is happening with the other heroes, Rusl and Ilia? Are they to appear later in campaign?

Going to hit up a few more races while I wait for the crash fix. Lizalfos, ho!

Edit: Lizalfos - end turn on turn 12, CTD. Confirmed that it occurred twice at the same point. Last few dozen lines of the system log for both CTDs below. I have them saved if you want more detail.

Spoiler for Error log 1

12:52:19.946 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.946 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.946 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.946 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.946 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.947 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <undersiege> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating1> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.948 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <undersiege> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.949 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    12:52:19.950 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.950 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.950 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.950 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.950 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.950 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.950 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating1> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    12:52:19.951 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating16> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    12:52:19.952 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating18> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_camp_vnv_trigger> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.953 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating1> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating16> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.954 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating16> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating18> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating57> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    12:52:19.955 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    12:52:19.956 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <governing6> fired
    12:52:22.075 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Spoiler for Error log 2

13:05:20.774 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.774 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.775 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.775 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.775 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.775 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.775 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    13:05:20.775 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_vnv_trigger> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.776 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.777 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.777 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.777 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.777 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.777 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating1> fired
    13:05:20.777 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    13:05:20.777 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.778 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.778 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.778 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.778 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.778 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.778 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <undersiege> fired
    13:05:20.778 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.779 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.780 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.780 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.780 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.780 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.780 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.780 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.780 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating1> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating16> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.781 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.782 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.782 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.782 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.782 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.782 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating15> fired
    13:05:20.782 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating18> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating1> fired
    13:05:20.783 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating16> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating16> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating18> fired
    13:05:20.784 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <selfperpetuating57> fired
    13:05:20.785 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_jousting> fired
    13:05:20.785 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_iconart> fired
    13:05:20.785 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_academia> fired
    13:05:20.785 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_town_with_university> fired
    13:05:20.785 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <sitting_around_academic_free_settlement> fired
    13:05:20.785 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <luxurious_lifestyle6> fired
    13:05:20.786 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <undersiege> fired
    13:05:20.786 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <governing6> fired
    13:05:22.653 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Edit: Darknut still hasn't crashed, and I'm up to about turn 15. Hmmm...
    Last edited by Mattwensley; September 18, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

Same here. Some rebel villages got units in it and some not.
    - Still cant upgrade villages to towns (have to switch to castle and then back)
    - towns cant produce units (played moblin and lanayru) Some factions begin with only towns and will die quick (lanayru and horon)
    - Dont know for others but in my campaigns, gorons, kokiri and ordona become powerhouses (hyrule was dead in some few turns when they got attacked, same for lizalfos)

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Gerudo Oasis gives a 0% bonus to happiness

I am currently and apparently unable to play the newest version, since almost everything I do causes a crash.

I tried clicking on the campaign, crash, I tried to do a custom battle between 3 mage spires and 2 rows of gohma larva, and it crashed

I tried to do a River Zora vs Hyrule custom battle, and it crashed.

I tried to start a Deku campaign, for some reason did not start with any units, and after trying to fight some rebels it crashed.

I'll continue to try but this is very frustrating.

The core files require 1334 free MB for C: and just 712 free MB for G:, but Medival 2 is installed into G: and I gave the installer the correct direction. is this right?
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

i too share the bug of it crashing on turn 10 as the kokiri, plus it crashes in sieges quite often- I have plenty of money in my coffers as well, a very stark contrast to the last version i have over 10,000 rupees
    I shall consume... consume everything