Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Releases

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Releases

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Serkol View Post
    New images? Where?
    There are many secrets in the land of Subrosia.

Big Moldorms, small Moldorms and Subrosian with a gilded hem... what's not to love?

Compliments for your mod UndyingNephalim, it is realy great. I've been plaing zelda games since i was 6 or 7 and i love this mod.

I've read somewhere you've made coustom models for settlements for the next release and this is wonderfull but what abaut in-battle settlements? Will there ever be custom models like those of Third Age? It would be nice to finght in a real kakariko village, gerudo fortress and zora's domain! For the more... what you think abaut using vanilla aztec's models for Zuna? I think they would fit...

is this mod-foldered?

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

Yes, it's mod foldered.

where can I find the patch?

nevermind lol

What does it do? What does it do?

...and it's not even close to December yet. X-mas came extra early!

NEW PATCH!!!

Maybe i can play more than 15 turns as Hyrule now.

Edit: Bullocks. Authorization.......

Same here.
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

Patrician Artifex

...and it's not even close to December yet. X-mas came extra early!

It states the changes at the link I gave.

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    It states the changes at the link I gave.

Still being authorized, so we cant see the changes yet unless i'm missing something.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    Still being authorized, so we cant see the changes yet unless i'm missing something.
    The description does not even show up when it's not authorized?

Nope. All i get is this;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

File Awaiting Authorisation

The file you are trying to view (Hyrule: Total War Patch - 2.0.1 - Install_Hyrule_Total_War_Patch_2.0.1.msi) uploaded by The_Undying_Nephalim is currently awaiting authorisation. Authorisation can take a couple of days during which time a site administrator will check the file to ensure:
    • The download works, virus / trojan free and installs and runs as expected.
    • Adequate information either here or in a readme file is provided to help users out.
    • The content follows our sites how to get the most guide.
    • The content is unique and original and not in violation of anothers intellectual property.
    • The content is not a duplicate of another file listed on the site.
    • The file LINKS TO ONLY the appropiate profiles. i.e. a file for a Quake mod should not be linked to Half-life (and nor should be it linked to Quake since the system will automatically determine this from the mod.)
    • The content must not violate the sites Terms of Use.
    • The content information provided is free of spelling and HTML formatting errors.
    If the file does not adhere to any of the points above, the author will be sent an email (or private message) from a site administrator with the details. The file will then be deleted and the submitter maybe issued a warning or banned for uploading content deemed inappropriate by the site administrators. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us with the details.
    If you would like to view other available files, we suggest you browse the download list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    Nope. All i get is this;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

File Awaiting Authorisation

The file you are trying to view (Hyrule: Total War Patch - 2.0.1 - Install_Hyrule_Total_War_Patch_2.0.1.msi) uploaded by The_Undying_Nephalim is currently awaiting authorisation. Authorisation can take a couple of days during which time a site administrator will check the file to ensure:
    • The download works, virus / trojan free and installs and runs as expected.
    • Adequate information either here or in a readme file is provided to help users out.
    • The content follows our sites how to get the most guide.
    • The content is unique and original and not in violation of anothers intellectual property.
    • The content is not a duplicate of another file listed on the site.
    • The file LINKS TO ONLY the appropiate profiles. i.e. a file for a Quake mod should not be linked to Half-life (and nor should be it linked to Quake since the system will automatically determine this from the mod.)
    • The content must not violate the sites Terms of Use.
    • The content information provided is free of spelling and HTML formatting errors.

If the file does not adhere to any of the points above, the author will be sent an email (or private message) from a site administrator with the details. The file will then be deleted and the submitter maybe issued a warning or banned for uploading content deemed inappropriate by the site administrators. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us with the details.
    If you would like to view other available files, we suggest you browse the download list.
    Me too. Can't wait it's authorised!

Avatar of the Ice Wolf's Avatar Praeses

@UndyingNephalim

Mjolnr is correct there.

West: Foranar- Azurita - The Redeemer - Sinteiria - Sakotae the Guardian (Tavia) - Saleria
    East: Nerise - Kiril

My guess is this fixes the Gohmas.

And the Moblins and Labrynna Regime. I hope.

I just hope i'll be able to actually play for more than 15 turns as Hyrule and the other races it would not work for before.

And that the River Zora will do stuff in the campaign, and be playable in the campaign.