Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Releases

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Releases

Neph, Homie, my main man. Quickly before i lose my mind, you gotta give us a hint on when the next patch comes out! Im drawing MAjor masks on my walls and speaking Hylians to my friends and family! You gotta save me!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

Quote Originally Posted by Zectorman View Post
    Neph, Homie, my main man. Quickly before i lose my mind, you gotta give us a hint on when the next patch comes out! Im drawing MAjor masks on my walls and speaking Hylians to my friends and family! You gotta save me!

Lawl I keep ranting about this mod to my friends that love Zelda and my friends that play total war. I was playing OOT. You know on the signs they have there own characters. I like to think somewhere somebody has came up with a Hylian Alphabet if not Nintendo should.

quenya's Avatar Biarchus

nintendo has three Hylian scripts, two for writing Japanese, and two for English. (WW and MM/OoT are Japanese, while SS and TP are English.) They also invented a Gerudo Alphabet. Come to think of it, it would be cool to include these in some way.
    Droma: :Rosa

VGF254's Avatar Civis

on Deviantart i found a Subrosian and Deku alphabet as well

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Latin Hylian: http://www.zeldawiki.org/File:LatinHylianTP.png
    There are various forms of Hylian, this one seem to be for English speakers, while there are many others but most are for Japanese.
    Gerudo: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...habet#/d4ln2mn
    This is a link to dL the font type.
    Deku: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...habet#/d42x5eo
    Subrosian: http://sarinilli.deviantart.com/art/...abet-246775390
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

We told Neph about the Gerudo font back when it was cracked, and he implied he may or may not do something with it.

On nephalims deviantart, there is a twili alphabet
    Sorry for my english, I try to do my best

the official ones are:

SS:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

OoT:
    (because I think most people can't read Japanese the Japanese symbols are replaced with latin ones)

WW:
    (same as with OoT)

TP:
    (These are mirrored on the wii version)

Gerudo:

there are also some alphabet's that are not yet translated, and it's not clear if they even mean something (probably not)

goron:
    Zora (random greek letters):
    and if I'm correct there are also oocca and mirror chamber writings that I couldn't find a picture of

I don't remember any Ooccan. Isn't the writing in the mirror chamber either Gerudo or Hylian?

Hey Neph, love the mod so far. I tried to download to patch but it seems that I still can recruit diplomats when I play as Ordona. I looked through every building and I can't find one that lets me recruit them. Any suggestions? Thank you and keep up the good work!!

Wakerz140's Avatar Ducenarius

have you tried recruiting them at your capital? They can only be recruited at a seat of power which only only starts on capitals and is ridiculously expensive to build.

ordona doesnt start with a seat of power, so you cant recruit diplomats. the same applies to lanayru.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddahG85 View Post
    ordona doesnt start with a seat of power, so you cant recruit diplomats. the same applies to lanayru.

And this makes me very sad. I think the Lizalfos, and Moblins and Deku don't have them either.

Oh ok I thought that the capital was the seat of power. Thank you for clearing that up! How do you establish a seat of power?

Quote Originally Posted by lax15 View Post
    Oh ok I thought that the capital was the seat of power. Thank you for clearing that up! How do you establish a seat of power?

to my knowledge you cant in the version thats up now unfortunately. so unless you're Hyrule, the Gerudo, Kokiri, the Zora or Darknuts you cannot make Diplomats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnr839 View Post
    to my knowledge you cant in the version thats up now unfortunately. so unless you're Hyrule, the Gerudo, Kokiri, the Zora or Darknuts you cannot make Diplomats.
    gorons have a seat of power too, so they can

ah, knew they did, forgot to stick it in the post. my bad. i'm pretty sure thats all of them though.

Sorry to bother you guys with yet another question, but how do you upgrade settlements from village to town? It says that the walls are already built while the settlement is still a village and I don't get an option to build walls once the settlement reaches the necessary 800 people. Do I have to wait until I have enough population to make the settlement a large town to get walls?

Quote Originally Posted by lax15 View Post
    Sorry to bother you guys with yet another question, but how do you upgrade settlements from village to town? It says that the walls are already built while the settlement is still a village and I don't get an option to build walls once the settlement reaches the necessary 800 people. Do I have to wait until I have enough population to make the settlement a large town to get walls?
    I'm pretty sure it's bugged. What I do is turn them into castles upgrade them, then Switch them back into cities.

Hello everyone, I have had this mod since there were only 6 factions, but i have never said how truly awsome it is.Well, now i'm here,and i hope i can help.........................yeah right

p.s: lame 1st post sorry