Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ottoman Empire Map of Japan, Korea and China, 1860

hochmeister devin's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Ottoman Empire Map of Japan, Korea and China, 1860

IGdood, in think your right if what people say is true CA seems to have listened about the katana samurai fire by rank! Though i still wont forgive them since they ignored tactical train ramming! Also there probably going not going to include guns in rome2 so i wont be able to make grenade launcher legionary.
    My mods
    -Mod Leader for the Wheel Of Time This is not the beginning, but it is a beginning
    -Mod Leader for Shogun 2: Foreign Invasion if you want a mod with alot of units this is for you, not only is there the 40 units CA made theres planned to be atleast 177 NEW units when its done.
    -Modder in the World War I and Shogun II project. The only full scale mod for FOTS and it plays nothing like FOTS. FOTS may have Gatling guns, WW1&S2 has tekidanto samurai, SNLF, MGs, kisho snipers, assault infantry(shotguns) just to name a few.

RollingWave's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Swerg View Post
    The purple area, I believe, represents territory in the process of being transferred to Russia under the 1858 treaty of Aigun.
    No, that is already accounted for in the map.

The Purple territory is the closed manchurian home territory where the Qing does not allow Han chinese to immigrate into. part of their policy to make sure they don't get completely assimilated by the Han chinese. (didn't really work in the end though)
    1180, an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in East Asia, it's technology and wealth is the envy of the world. But soon conflict will engulf the entire region with great consequences and lasting effects for centuries to come, not just for this region, but the entire known world, when one man, one people, unites.....

Quote Originally Posted by RollingWave View Post
    No, that is already accounted for in the map.

The Purple territory is the closed manchurian home territory where the Qing does not allow Han chinese to immigrate into. part of their policy to make sure they don't get completely assimilated by the Han chinese. (didn't really work in the end though)
    What's odd is Lüshunkou at the end of Liaoning looks like Japan's color. And the fact that Qingdao is also in partitioned from China, although in 1860 it wouldn't have been. This map would make more sense if it was from 1905.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12