Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War )

I hope the hussars will be the strongest cavalry. They should be. Perhaps not in melee, I leave that up to the modders, but certainly their charge should be by far the strongest. Actually, with such a powerful charge they even wouldn't have to do a lot of melee fighting because the attacked unit should be scattered and running after a husaria charge. How will you address the morale system? Will it be like in some NTW mods, where units run after losing say 60% of the men? I think that would be quite accurate, don't you? Only the elite units should have higher morale.

Yes, hussars its strongest cavalry with most powerful charge... morale system in testing now.... its difficult to say whats gonna be in final..

from topic
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...389585&page=19

Sory for my English ))

KamilW
    For example, every soldier has a czapka. Why? Why don't you represent some of them, make a few models without czapka, but with that typical cossack haircut
    Why? Because (quote by ethnograf Oleksa Voropaj)
    "In Ukraine there are beliefs that go outdoors bare-headed honest man to sin. As people evolved proverb: "No hats - thief walks." According to our custom to go bare-headed only at funerals and at church. The room on the contrary, stepping threshold should drop cap."

(ORIGINAL: В Україні існує вірування, що ходити під відкритим небом з непокритою головою гріх для чесного чоловіка. В народі виробилося прислів'я: "Без шапки мов злодій ходить". За нашими звичаями ходити з непокритою головою можна лише на похоронах та біля церкви. В хаті ж навпаки, переступаючи поріг, треба скинути шапку.)

Thank you komatozz. I`m really glad about that, Husaria schould be the strongest cavalery in game :-)

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Beautiful, high quality units!

Yes, I am blown away by how great this mod will be. Simply fantastic.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Hehe the mod looks better than Shogun or empire really great job and model of husaria is great:-)

Hello guys. Im new in this forum, its my first message. Rly sorry for my english.

Komatozz and Shredder:
    This mod is ** awesome (Rly rly GOOOOOD JOB), but theres one problem for me and other people. Husaria. Your hussars arent looking good in my opinion. Dont be angry but husaria looks like "biedna pierdolona jazda" (by A. Sapkowski). I mean they looking poor and hmm.... dont professional.
    You know what i mean
    You may change it very easy:
    1. Add flags on their lances. Flags were very important and there are on the historical hussars images
    Rolka Sztokholmska from beginning of XVII century:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...kholmska_2.jpg
    2. Change the color of... kontusz? uniform? (this material under armor) on bright red
    http://s3.flog.pl/media/foto/643603_...a-polska--.jpg
    like that
    3.Wings like "S" its not a good idea. And the feathers should be white at all, not black with white.
    http://www.muzeumwp.pl/dictionary/sk...e,282,duzy.jpg
    its a best image of hussar wing what i've found. And wings must be big. Husaria with small wings looks funny.
    4. Horses models are too dark, and u add some grey, white and black horses, no only brown?

Its the all what i must say about your hussaria, i hope i help you.

PS: Witam Rodaków!

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/

pierdolisz dobrze jest

Nie, nie jest dobrze. Dobra husaria to była w "Ogniem i mieczem" Hoffmana, chociaż oni mieli tam problem z zamontowaniem skrzydeł żeby prosto były. Mimo wszystko to była jak dotąd najlepsza husaria pokazana na ekranie. Gdyby w tym modzie była podobna to by mnie satysfakcjonowało.

I completely agree with sihill. There's only one problem. At least I think so. Our Russian mod team (and don't be angry, please, this is the truth as you have proven it yourself) thinks their work is flawless and they won't change the models.

Tak wiec, tracisz czas, kolego.

Model of husarss is very good ( just like "Mount & Blade Ogniem i Mieczem") , maby wings are a little bit to much like "s", like you say sihill but model of armor is very good. In my opinion Royal Guard schould be like husaria but armor schould include a little bit more gold deails ( just look like expensive)

To sihill:
    "Dobra husaria to była w "Ogniem i mieczem" Hoffmana" nie była dobra, husaria posiadała jeden z najcięższych pancerzy nieosłaniane były tylko nogi więc wyobraź sobie jak ciężki był kontusz naramienniki hełm itp. w filmie hofmana ta zbroja wygląda jakby im stali zabrakło , pozatym myślisz że w średniowieczu tak bardzo dbali o kolor tkanin w barwach bojowych brali kolory na których nie było widać brudu, jedynie jednostki reprezentacyjne mogły być tak "kolorowe". Skrzydła może lekko zbyt wygięte ale zbroja i reszta jest bajera.

KamilW:
    Ye, youre right. To może dałoby się ich przekonać żeby wsawili 2 rodzaje modelów husarii o takich samych współczynnikach, a jedynie różniących się wyglądem? Tak, zeby kazdy mógł wybrać czy woli piękną, polską, skrzydlatą jazde, czy (bez urazy) ruską, ubogą wersje. Sam bym to zaproponował, ale to wykracza poza moją 3 z języka Anglo-Sasów

Wiciu:
    Słuchaj, to jest gra. Tekstury zbroji "hoffmanowskiej" byłyby zbyt ciężkie dla modeli? A tak na serio: przecież tu chodzi o to żeby się dobrze grało. Nie wiem jak ty ale mnie bardziej interesuje to by husaria wyglądała dobrze niż to że GDYBY TO BYŁO NAPRAWDĘ to husarzom byłoby za ciężko, mieliby brudne ciuchy etc. A skoro uważasz że modele powinny być zbliżone do historycznego oryginału, to usuńmy im skrzydła, a dajmy co dzisiątemu wojakowi jedno małe skrzydełko, z krótkimi, czarnymi piórami przyczepione do siodła. Tak byłoby zgodnie z historycznymi opisami.
    Modele husarii z tego forum mają taką wade że ani to ładne, ani zgodne z historią.

OMG!
    I love OIM for Bi,so this is gonna be wondefull!And these new models are just great!
    I'll keep an eye on this!

sihill już w 1612 husaria ma 2x lepszą zbroję niż u hoffmana i nie mówie że jest i za ciężko tylko że ma być ciężko bo to ciężka jazda u hoffmana zbroje są po prostu za małe nie pokrywają górnej połowy ciała gdzie husaria powinna być okuta stalą. Co do skrzydeł masz rację zbroja jest zajebista takie moje zdanie .

Komatozz your model of hussars is great don`t change anything.

Wiciu akurat zbroja zajmuje ostatnie miejsce na liście "do poprawy". Priorytetami są wymienione wcześniej elementy; skrzydła, proporce na lancach itd. Właściwie to taka zbroja jaka jest teraz, z elementami ktore powinny iść według mnie do wymiany może dobrze współgrać, więc nie widze konieczności zmiany jej, jakkolwiek uważam że pełny skan z husarii hoffmana byłby idealny.
    Zobaczymy co pokażą husarze jesienią w "Victorii" czy jak tam sie nazywa ten film. Może ich umundurowanie wpasuje się w nasze gusta.

Coś mi sie wydaje że w bitwie pod wiedniem nie poświęcą nam takiej uwagi jak powinni

Nie oczekuje pokazania w tym filmie jak Polacy ratuja Europejczyków przed nawałnicą z Turcji. Chcem jednej rzeczy: szarży husarii w stylu "Forth Eorlingas" z "Powrotu Króla". Jeśli to zobacze, to "Odsiecz" na pewno będzie jednym z moich ulubionych filmów. Jakkolwiek głupia byłaby reszta tej produkcji, dla tej jednej sceny gotówbyłbym bronić producentów/scenarzystów/reżysera do upadłego