Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    And yet, when you install it, you have to make a backup of the original M2TW data file because it re-writes it. Unless a version has been released that now has the necessary data file in the mod folder itself, and perhaps I've been trying to install the wrong version. If so, I would be greatful if you would point me in the direction of the proper download version.
    Is it impossible for you to look through this page?
    I posted the link just few post above.
    One more time, especiallly for you https://yadi.sk/d/3r9FPwKogXXhU

Default Re: With Fire and Sword 2 (Огнем и Мечом (II) 2: Total War ) !!!!RELEASE!!!! v 0.9.2 BETA

OiM2 1.07z - Hmmm. I totally missed that. Thanks.

Regarding the English translation for 1.01, it insists I pay something to download it. So I downloaded and installed 0.95 English translation, but the only thing that translated is the menu. Is it possible to repost the English translation for 1.01?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Regarding the English translation for 1.01, it insists I pay something to download it. So I downloaded and installed 0.95 English translation, but the only thing that translated is the menu. Is it possible to repost the English translation for 1.01?
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/qpb5vr

Wow! That makes a difference. Thanks again.

ExtremeBG's Avatar Decanus

I downloaded the 1.0.7z version from a few posts up and unpacked it into /Mods folder. The mod runs, but all the menus don't have visible text to them. There is only text if i hover the mouse over the menu. Does anyone know how to fix that ?
    Edit: It crashes when i try to do some diplomacy sometimes, when i try to recruit troops and a few more times. Either it's a corrupt download or there is another version i need to install before 1.0.7z. Any ideas ?
    Last edited by ExtremeBG; June 19, 2016 at 03:10 AM.

Macedonia(FYROM) is Bulgarian. If you don't believe me, read a book.

Hi,

I've downloaded the mod using your last link provided but, after clicking on .bat, the mod cannot be launched. No errors are shown. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

This mod never works.

No texts in the menu regardless of the english patch you posted above.. And CTD:s whenever clicking the campaign button.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    This mod never works.

No texts in the menu regardless of the english patch you posted above.. And CTD:s whenever clicking the campaign button.
    Don't blame your own faults on others.

so when is version 1.02 come out

where can you download version 1.01

i made the mod work tried everything rename folders delete stuff get crack from internet rename my and then i made it work
    one problem the mod is still in russian even with englich translate mod nothing is on englich and how do i play grand campaign with whole medieval 2 map now i only got east europe and turkey where is whole world with france scotland england north africka you know medieval 2 vanila map it said it got added 1.0 the one im playing right now i cant seem to find it

also there is 1648 mod out is seems much more stable and it ein englich instead of russian why would you play this mod over that one?

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

So what's the point with playing versions 1.0 or 1.01? Are there any serious differences to 0.9.2 BETA?
    0.9.2 works well and only needed some translation effort.
    Does anyone know what was added / improved in 1.00?
    I can't download 1.01 (file was deleted) but 1.0 seems ready to download.
    Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanti View Post
    So what's the point with playing versions 1.0 or 1.01? Are there any serious differences to 0.9.2 BETA?
    0.9.2 works well and only needed some translation effort.
    Does anyone know what was added / improved in 1.00?
    I can't download 1.01 (file was deleted) but 1.0 seems ready to download.
    Is it worth it?
    Yes, its worth it. Here is the link https://yadi.sk/d/3r9FPwKogXXhU You can download english translation few posts above.

Btw, do you have english translation for version 0,92? We intend to start hot-seat campaign, playing 0,92.

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by lekseus View Post
    Btw, do you have english translation for version 0,92? We intend to start hot-seat campaign, playing 0,92.
    No. I use Polish translation for 0.92.

So my own scripted army just besieged my own town, WTF!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    So my own scripted army just besieged my own town, WTF!
    Can you get a screenshot of that?!

New patch will be ready in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunk View Post
    Can you get a screenshot of that?!
    I'm sorry I came to late back to this thread, but I was the Zaporozhye and the city in question was Pereiaslav.

However I have another beef with this mod, I am in my second Polish campaign, and it frustrates me to no end that the Hussars do not couch their lances in a charge, on a open plain field without obstructions whatsoever! They just charge and charge and charge with the lances up, and when they reach the enemy they use the swords.

What they also do is that some of them rush and charge forward while the other ones continue walking when I order them to charge!

All cavalry in mod do not use normal charge. Charge distance is set to 150 for melee cavalry, in order to allow AI use it the best way. Cavalry start to gallop from outside range of enemy firearm.
    In fact, I also do not like this system. But this is a mod developers choice.
    You can change charge distance by hand.