Thread: Submods for FTW3

Default Submods for FTW3

Falcom Total War 3 covers almost all of the world, but there are limitations of Medieval 2 Total War :
    - Only 30 playable factions
    - Only 199 regions to conquest
    - Only limited numbers of units

There are a lot of people that send me messages asking to add their favourite faction such as : Norway, Korea, Ghaznavids, Kanem, Flemish, etc...

I am sorry but it is impossible to do so on Falcom Total War 3, because it would mean replace a faction which I will never do as I am very satisfied with this list.

However if you are motivated to mod a little bit, I may grand you permission to make a submod and changing stuff of Falcom Total War 3. The only thing you need to do is to send me a request or post on this topic about your project.

SirEyeball's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Submods for FTW3

You have not mentioned building are there a limit on those and if so have you reached the limit. Not that I could do a submod but just a question for the ones who could be interested then buildings could be an angle.
    I watch and Learn

Domesticus

Would submodding in different factions be acceptable? I cant mod, but I'd change the Ryukyu into the Koreans, or change the start date or something XD

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

Are you at the limit for units?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

I would like to see Americas removed entirely in order for the rest of the world to have a more detailed map. bigger England, bigger Japan.

Let's wait that one day harcoded limits are borken and pull out a gigantic world map with almost thousands regions

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

I can only pray that happens someday.. what a glorious day it would be

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

Hey,
    I'm planning on making a submod that fleshes out some of the new factions that you added with new units along with some other things. Would I have permission to upload it onto here if I ever do?
    Thanks.

Hi Metal Pigeon,
    Feel free to make a submod .
    Thank you!

Metal.Pigeon's Avatar Decanus

Hey falcom, can I request a subforum for my submod? All of the previews are kind of crowded and disorganized, especially with how big it is.

Thanks in advance!

Mod leader of One Ruler on Earth | Unit modeler for Colonies & Empires