Thread: Crimean Khanate

Default Crimean Khanate

Just a question is there any plans to have the Crimean Khanate as a playable faction

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Crimean Khanate

No, certainly not the Crimean Khanate. The mod starts at 1350 and the Crimean Khanate came into existence almost 100 years later in 1441. Before that Crimea was part of the Golden Horde. There have been some discussions with the mod team about including the Golden Horde, however in the end it was decided against. The Golden Horde was a large entity and only a fraction of it covered Crimea, the capital Sarai and its rulers would all be far off the map.

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

I know that feeling bro!

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

If it matters for anything I'm actually a supporter of having the Golden Horde as a faction. Perhaps once Tsardoms is released a submod could add it and replace one of the shadow factions.

It would be nice if there was a sub mod at some point that showed the breaking of the Golden Horde, but I think it would have to be set later than Tsardoms current timeline

Whoa, take it easy... Give them time to finish the mod itself. Submods... Well, perhaps they will be interested in doing some later on in the future. Also, the main focus of the mod is the Balkan peninsula (Team be praised )...

not only balkans, but also anatolia, and italy.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Pardon me, sir. Just wanted to say that steppes, Black Sea northern coast and the North in general definitely are not the focal point of your attention, if I'm not wrong. But nevertheless, Balkans are still in center, literally.