Page 4 of 527 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 8 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

EireEmerald's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: GAME OF THRONES - Season 3( May Contain Spoilers )

For what role is that?I can't remember anything like it.

Ramsay maybe.

Vargo Hoat.

Quote Originally Posted by EireEmerald View Post
    Ramsay maybe.

"Bring me to my brother"?

"Your father wants this"?

The script doesn't fit.Even if he is not talking to Reek.

No, it can't be Ramsay.I am not even sure they are casting him yet.He wasn't in the new characters list for season 3.
    Last edited by Caesar Germanico; July 10, 2012 at 07:47 PM.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Germanico View Post
    "Bring me to my brother"?

"Your father wants this"?

The script doesn't fit.Even if he is not talking to Reek.

No, it can't be Ramsay.I am not even sure they are casting him yet.He wasn't in the new characters list for season 3.
    It might be because they didn't want to spoil anything.
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/05/2...cters-revealed

Why list these characters (some of which have been strongly suspected to be cut) and not Ramsay?

Campidoctor

It's only a partial list, perhaps they still hadn't decided whether or not to cast him back then?

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Well, do they need Ramsay for the first half of ASOS?

They have cast everyone at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by EireEmerald View Post
    Vargo Hoat.

Looks psychotic enough to me.
    Last edited by beckyolt; July 11, 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blatta Optima Maxima View Post
    Well, do they need Ramsay for the first half of ASOS?

I think that before we get to the ADWD segment of the story, they will eventualy keep track of Theon.Maybe not this season, but it's possible.Ramsay will be needed then, but this audition wasn't him, the script had nothing to do with Ramsay.

Queen of Thorns, Dianna Rigg.

she looks surprisingly like Natalie Dormer when she was yougner.

Carl von Döbeln's Avatar Crossing the Rubicon

Hell yes! Diana Rigg!

Shes looks so much like Margaery!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Germanico View Post
    No, they don't.A follower of the Faith follows just that particular type of interpretation of divinity.Maybe the followers of the Old Gods don't have to keep various strict rules, but it's still not a polytheistic world like what we had in our world.Indeed the Faith of the Seven, is basically a church like the Catholic one.
    Or like the Roman imperial cult? You do understand that Greeks and Romans did not worship each other's Gods but had no trouble with the existance of other gods like Phonecian or Celtic cults? The Red God is actually the closest religion I can see of claiming monotheistic supremacy. Most others seem to have little to no trouble coexisting. It's a trait of polytheistic particularly ancient times that these religions did not claim sole domination but accepted that other divine powers existed even if they were considered foreign. In contrast monotheistic religions deride any other faiths as evil and in Christianity their Gods at best as demons or the devil trying to distort the faith.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Campidoctor

Big casting announcement made today, full list;

• Diana Rigg as Lady Olenna Tyrell. Also known as “The Queen of Thorns,” Lady Olenna is the grandmother of Margaery and Loras Tyrell and is, in many ways, the true leader of their powerful family.
    • Mackenzie Crook as Orell. A wildling raider, Orell is a “warg” or “skinchanger,” with the ability to enter the mind of an animal and control its actions.
    • Clive Russell as Bryndon “The Blackfish” Tully. Known far and wide as “The Blackfish,” Brynden is a famous knight and the uncle of Catelyn Stark. He quarreled bitterly with his brother, Lord Hoster Tully, and the two were estranged for many years.
    • Nathalie Emannuel as Missandei. Originally from the peaceful island of Naath, Missandei was sold into slavery as a child, along with her brother. She received education in various languages and became a translator to the slave trader Kraznys in Astapor.
    • Kerry Ingram as Shireen Baratheon, the only child of Stannis Baratheon. An avid reader, she escapes her lonely life through myths and stories – her books are her most treasured possessions.
    • Paul Kaye as Thoros of Myr. A key member of the outlaw band known as the Brotherhood Without Banners, he is a Red Priest, in service of the Lord of Light, and originally hails from the Free City of Myr, in Essos.
    • Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Jojen Reed, a mysterious and enigmatic young man who becomes an important ally to Bran Stark.
    • Ellie Kendrick as Meera Reed. The eldest daughter of Howland Reed and a staunch Stark loyalist, Meera and her younger brother Jojen seek out Bran Stark to protect him on his hard journey north.
    • Richard Dormer as Beric Dondarrion. Once the lord of Blackhaven and a celebrated warrior, Lord Beric has now become the leader of the Brotherhood Without Banners, a band of vigilante outlaws.
    • Kristofer Hivju as Tormund Giantsbane. A famed wildling warrior and chief lieutenant of the “King Beyond the Wall,” Mance Rayder, Tormund is fearsome and strong, with a large build and a beard to match.
    • Tara Fitzgerald as Selyse Baratheon. The wife of Stannis Baratheon, Selyse spends much of her life in seclusion, shut away in a gloomy tower.
    • Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully. The younger brother of Catelyn Stark, Edmure has recently become Lord of Riverrun in the wake of his father’s death.
    • Anton Lesser as Qyburn, a former maester of the Citadel, who was stripped of his chain many years ago.

Bear in mind this isn't the final list, there's even more to be announced eventually. There is of course a big noticeable gap in the form of Mance Rayder, and we may be seeing Ramsey and Vargo Hoat, possibly a few minors as well.

A few hints on what they're doing with the characters too. Missandei is older as we suspected and is going to be Dany's replacement handmaiden; Edmure is elevated to Lord of Riverrun slightly earlier (Hoster's death probably happens at the start and brings Robb and Cat to Riverrun) and most importantly of all Qyburn is confirmed in. I believe a certain story is going to happen as the book now
    Last edited by Bobz; July 13, 2012 at 07:14 PM.

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Carl von Döbeln View Post
    Hell yes! Diana Rigg!

Oh, you;ve watched the Avengers? What a TV show! I love her, I bet she'll be great for whtever role they give her.
    Last edited by Hobbes; July 13, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

So I looked up most of those actors and I can't say I really like any of them. Of course I'm going only on looks for it but hey it's important.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Soviet's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Bobz View Post
    • Tobias Menzies as Edmure Tully. The younger brother of Catelyn Stark, Edmure has recently become Lord of Riverrun in the wake of his father’s death.
    Brutus as Edmure? That's the worst casting decision I've seen in a long time. Fairley and Menzies don't even look the same for chrissake.