Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23423473498513514515516517518519520521522523
Results 10,441 to 10,447 of 10447

Thread: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 8 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Vladyvid's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 8 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Right now its not about GoT anymore i think, but more like showing D&D middle finger. At least i signed it for that reason.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 8 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Say what you want about the episode. That scene with Edmure Tully and Sansa was the highlight.
    I enjoyed that, but not even Bronn was funny in this episode aside from his one-liner about brothels at the end I guess. Sam being shot down for suggesting democracy instead of oligarchy was kinda funny and believable in this fictional feudal universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    I can't decide on what the stupidest part of the ending was, but it is telling i had to fast-forward parts of the episode

Maybe the worst was that the dragon just left, cause it would be convenient.
    I interpreted that as him being unable to kill a Targaryen like Jon Snow (i.e. Aegon Targaryen), even if he killed his "mother" Daenerys. Not sure where he screwed off to or why he'd want to leave Jon...to go to the ruins of Valyria? Uh, okay. I'm not sure if dragons are capable of understanding the nuances of politics, but his burning of the Iron Throne instead is supposed to symbolize Dany's breaking of the wheel or something. Speaking of which, KOH's meme here:

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven View Post
    That's simply perfection. I guess D&D want us to infer all of this instead of actually demonstrating it in the show with something other than dragon fire melting iron into liquid metal.

The wheel is broken. But now we have two.

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Gaiden and Halie's arguments these past few episodes remind me of the people defending Man of Steel as a good movie.
    Last edited by saxdude; Today at 11:45 AM.

I ain't jokin' when it comes to mah paintings ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by saxdude View Post
    Gaiden and Halie's arguments these past few episodes remind me of the people defending Man of Steel as a good movie.
    Yeah, because Man of Steel is a great movie!
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

Cities: Skylines
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ities-Skylines

"We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

Lord of the Drunk Penguin's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Game of Thrones: TV Series - Season 7 (Book spoilers in tags with warning)

Now, I know you guys love to ignore me but...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Drunk Penguin View Post
    How about this?

Ep 1: Everyone turns up at Winterfell. Sansa and Daenarys become BFFs. Jon begins prepping the defenses of Winterfell. He starts considering riding Rhaegal into battle. Tyrion is nowhere to be found.
    Ep 2: Night battle. Everybody dies or gets seriously injured. Night King takes Winterfell. Arya escapes with Bran. Wormsey is dead. Davos is dead. Brienne is dead. Dragons didn't do against the Undead Horde. Whights are everywhere. Tyrion is still missing.
    Ep 3: Night Lord advances towards King's Landing. His army is ginormous. Bran goes back in time and becomes Night King & Brandon the Builder at the same time.
    Ep 4: Danny finds out she's related to Jon and goes bat crazy and burns everyone. Including Gendry.
    Ep 5: Cersei ambushes army or leftovers of Jon's survivors. Tyrion appears, riding at the top of her army. SHOCK AND AWE! Also, Bronn is a White Walker now. Because reasons.
    Ep 6: Jaime strangles Cersei as Dany burns the Red Keep with her one last surviving dragon. Jon begs Danny to come down so they can talk. He stabs her and becomes Azzor Ahai. Enter the Night King who says to Jon
    'This is all I wanted all along'
    He taps Jon on the shoulder and dies. Tyrion, still married to Sansa becomes Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. He breaks the freaking Iron Throne down and declares Westeros a republic. Also, Jon Night King Targaryen goes back to the Land of Always Winter and promises to Tyrion that his ice boys will stay frosty as long as no warm-blooded idiot goes over the Barrier. Again.
    Tyrion agrees. Sansa gives birth to baby. It's a boy. He looks exactly like Ramsay.

THE END
    I was right.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

so, can we give this thread something for the pain, and let it die?

aye for ARRRRya, queen of the seas!

pod the rod is stuck pushing a wheelchair.

littlefinger owned a brothel, bronn will own ALL THE BROTHELS!

jon fullfills edds prophecy, is the only one in the nights watch to serve even after death, and promptly runs off with the wildlings. the absolute madlad!

bran proves that ruling with your dick isnt sustainable, adresses root problem.

lord arryn is still a boob.

props to the extra who now can write "Prince of Dorne, in: Game of Thrones" on his resumee.

edmure is still a boob.

tyrion gets to finish his joke OR DOES HE?

thats all, folks, see you on D&Ds star wars, A New Boob!