Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: NEW UNITS SUGGESTION Thread!

Herr Lindstrom's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: NEW UNITS SUGGESTION Thread!

First off I want to begin by saying that the first picture looks to be a coastal battery manned by Ottoman troops. Also in the second photo you shared that is a British 6-inch 26 cwt medium howitzer (http://www.militaryfactory.com/image...urrentPic=pic2) So I think it would not be very realistic to add those two guns to "all factions". The second gun, however, I would agree that it would make an ideal artillery unit for Great Britain. As per your request on the grand campaign, I would agree, we're all on the same boat. We all want to see this mod reach to its full potential but I think it's proper etiquette not to ask "When is the release date?" or "Will there be a grand campaign". We all have that thought in mind when we browse to see if there's any progress but that's just not fair to the guy who's busting his/her sack/ovaries trying to put everything together. Especially considering that they're not doing this for any money. So please keep your thoughts to yourself like the rest of us. Furthermore, I would encourage any visual documentation to be presented, so the developer can use any visuals at their discretion.

PunitorMaximus's Avatar TWTEAW Mod Leader

wow thanks
    yeah its a real pity that im so bad at campaign modding...

Domesticus

Hello!

Why did you put the German units in the faction of "Great Britain"?

It was better to put the unit in the faction "Prussia"?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112