Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "ALLEndless" Mod - Updated for ALL campaigns!

Default Re: "ALLEndless" Mod - Updated for ALL campaigns!

Hey, great mod! Gonna use it for sure
    Is there any way to get this to work in coop multiplayer?

Hey there.
    I'm almost positive I misunderstood the OP or made a mistake but here goes:
    The mod works fine for me when using RotS. Many thanks for that
    But not for the normal Shogun 2 one. Is that me not understanding the OP or due to using DMS with it? Even though the latter really shouldn't be it, no?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon_of_Akkad View Post
    Get excommunicated. I'm currently playing as England, and after hammering the Scots the Pope went medieval on my ass and booted me out of the God club. Next thing I know, I have dirty foreigners landing on my shores from wierd and far-flung countries.

"Hullo t'ere, my name's Paddy!"

Honestly, foreigners, it's our tea, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

eLLoCo1976's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Karebennian View Post
    Hey, great mod! Gonna use it for sure
    Is there any way to get this to work in coop multiplayer?
    Yes just make sure the mate you play it coop with has exactly same installation, means installed
    AllEndless same way as you have. I play sometimes with my buddies and we all use Darthmod combined
    with AllEndless when we play coop You know, lanparty style hehe!

Keep in mind though, I can only tell you that it works using Darth and AllEndless, concidering other mods you gotta ask the modder himself to be sure.
    AllEndless Submod for Darthmod: Shogun II
    (Updated now including newest DLC - Otomo)

Quote Originally Posted by Falkenflug View Post
    Hey there.
    I'm almost positive I misunderstood the OP or made a mistake but here goes:
    The mod works fine for me when using RotS. Many thanks for that
    But not for the normal Shogun 2 one. Is that me not understanding the OP or due to using DMS with it? Even though the latter really shouldn't be it, no?

Anyway, thanks in advance.
    AllEndless covers all 3 campaigns, are you sure you checked for "Domination Campaign" when choosing your faction? It only applies to the Domination Campaigns of course. Also might it be you use other mods or stuff that might interfer with this one? It should work, I use it myself combined with Darthmod, only those 2 as I know it works together.

It's a clean install from two days ago. Only other thing is DMS.
    And yes, Domination of course. I'm using it with a RotS no problem campaign after all.
    I can show you a screenshot to proof that I'm in the right "menu" if you want, hehe.

Shame, I was hoping you could tell me "Your fault, you ed up step xyz".
    Might it be the load order? I set it to load after DMS, but before the army/navy size lines. But then again, why would that only affect the standard campaign?

I'll try it later with a different order. Just to make sure.
    Get excommunicated. I'm currently playing as England, and after hammering the Scots the Pope went medieval on my ass and booted me out of the God club. Next thing I know, I have dirty foreigners landing on my shores from wierd and far-flung countries.

Quote Originally Posted by eLLoCo1976 View Post
    AllEndless covers all 3 campaigns, are you sure you checked for "Domination Campaign" when choosing your faction? It only applies to the Domination Campaigns of course. Also might it be you use other mods or stuff that might interfer with this one? It should work, I use it myself combined with Darthmod, only those 2 as I know it works together.
    Just wanted to note that I'm having the same issue, using only this and DarthMod, I only get the 9999 on RotS, and regular TWS2 is still at 1600 for the Domination Campaign, no matter which faction.

Hey guys!

Wiered, was looking into it for over an hour now and it works, hmmmm.
    Let me give you my script, show you how it looks like concerning loading order in mine:

mod sounds_fixed.pack;
    mod darthmod_shogun.pack;
    mod allendless.pack;
    campaign_unit_multiplier 1.5;
    naval_fleet_multiplier 0.75;

In my load list it comes after Darth, maybe try this? Hope helps, let me know instantly if not,
    as said, I checked also in my game, all campaigns for me are fine with 9999 in Domination mode.

Are you also sure you have my new file, I had Endless.pack before which was only done for the standard
    Shogun 2 campaign. Hope you get it running mates!

Quote Originally Posted by eLLoCo1976 View Post
    Hey guys!

Wiered, was looking into it for over an hour now and it works, hmmmm.
    Let me give you my script, show you how it looks like concerning loading order in mine:

mod sounds_fixed.pack;
    mod allendless.pack;

In my load list it comes after Darth, maybe try this? Hope helps, let me know instantly if not,
    as said, I checked also in my game, all campaigns for me are fine with 9999 in Domination mode.

Are you also sure you have my new file, I had Endless.pack before which was only done for the standard
    Shogun 2 campaign. Hope you get it running mates!

Ok, I tried that, even uninstalled Darth, redid the steam cache, then reinstalled Darth and copied the allendless.pack file into the data folder again, and I've still got the problem. The original game doesn't get either the year 9999 or increased turns per year.

Is there any chance you uploaded the wrong file? I see on the first post that you uploaded the new version today, but the actual modification date of the file in the .rar says 6/16. I downloaded it twice just to be sure.

Hey, thanks for the effort
    Unfortunately that's exactly the same load order I use.

Also, I only downloaded the mod two days ago and it has been the allendless.pack file the whole time.
    When I played Shogun 2 the last time, there weren't any mods for it out yet, hehe.

Last edited by eLLoCo1976; Yesterday at 04:29 PM. Reason: Uploading new version for ALL campaigns!
    Ah, just saw that. Won't hurt to try, eh?

I am sorry for the double post. I think my browser somehow did not refresh the page properly so I could not find my initial post where I asked concerning the multiplayer. I already reportet the second post and hopefully it will be deleted shortly.

Concerning Coop: So if I chose "Co-operative Long" as the game mode in the host game screen, that would be sufficient? I initially asked because "Domination" is not an option in multiplayer games...

Mod started working for me after I added "mod allendless.pack;" line to both user scripts (Shogun 2 and Darthmod user scripts). Try it guys maybe it will help you too.
    Last edited by Akahige; June 28, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

During my first tests I added it to all ten of those files. :c

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit my stuff as of now :c
    What's the limit for that, 25 posts?

Anyways.
    @eLLoCo1976
    It works for you, right? Could you upload the file you us somewhere, so we can see if it works for us with that one?
    Who knows, maybe the upload was somehow messed up or something.

If you read all posts and my installation instructions you see I already replaced the files already longer time ago, I even redownloaded my file attachements here put it into my game folders and all works fine.
    I also dont understand why you guys talk about multiple user scripts? there can only be one! And if you combine it with other mods as I read between the lines, as said, for that I cant help you.

If you follow my installation instructions properly it must work. You can also see others got it to work so look for mistakes you do better.

Sry guys but I did a very detailled installation instruction, the text even has redundances explaining stuff again to make sure nothing is missed.

My file works fine, if you only get 9999 turns in one campaign than you must have other mod files interfering, used with Vanilla or combined with
    Darthmod it works fine.

Ok, one last try the, if I may.

I only have this one, all the DLC and DMS
    All is legal, on Steam, patched and everything. 'twas a clean install.

Your mod I downloaded on the 25th and yesterday.
    DMS on the 25th and Shogun2 itself and all the DLC the day before that.

This is what I did after installing DMS:
    allendless.pack is in
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    Same as all the DMS stuff.
    In
    Code:
    C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts
    the user.script.txt reads
    Code:
    mod sounds_fixed.pack;
    mod allendless.pack;
    There are more user.script.txt files in the DMS folder. To all of those I added the line mod allendless.pack; as well in a desperate try to get it to work. In every single one of those instances the entry for your mod was added in that very same place as in the example above.

Is there anything you see in this post that could explain my problem?
    If not, I shall call it a day and play with the horribly rushed vanilla time scale the next time I touch the standard Shogun 2 campaign.

And thanks you again for your time and for the mod. I do enjoy it greatly in RotS.

Could this be apply to the Sekigahara campaign ?

Akaie's Avatar Sangi Ukon'e no Chūjō

Nah it'll conflict with Seki's startpos changes. Just play the domination campaign in Seki for 109 years/436 turns, as that particular campaign length was made for those that want longer campaigns whilst still being able to claim victory .

The S2 Onin War Mod | Boshin: Total Domains
    Patron of Erwin Rommel
    Under the proud patronage of Radious

Icon3 Re: "ALLEndless" Mod - Updated for ALL campaigns!

Quote Originally Posted by Falkenflug View Post
    Ok, one last try the, if I may.

I only have this one, all the DLC and DMS
    All is legal, on Steam, patched and everything. 'twas a clean install.

Your mod I downloaded on the 25th and yesterday.
    DMS on the 25th and Shogun2 itself and all the DLC the day before that.

This is what I did after installing DMS:
    allendless.pack is in
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data
    Same as all the DMS stuff.
    In
    Code:
    C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts
    the user.script.txt reads
    Code:
    mod sounds_fixed.pack;
    mod allendless.pack;
    There are more user.script.txt files in the DMS folder. To all of those I added the line mod allendless.pack; as well in a desperate try to get it to work. In every single one of those instances the entry for your mod was added in that very same place as in the example above.

Is there anything you see in this post that could explain my problem?
    If not, I shall call it a day and play with the horribly rushed vanilla time scale the next time I touch the standard Shogun 2 campaign.

And thanks you again for your time and for the mod. I do enjoy it greatly in RotS.
    I had this problem too, (Sengoku Jidai Campaign not working as intended - FOTS works excellently.) tried all methods as mentioned above but with no success (using DMS 4.2 and NOIF's Boshin War: Historical flags, Banners and Uniforms / NOIF's Modern Japan Army Mod). Was looking around at the [Beta] Shogun 2 and ROTS Monthly Turn Mod! (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=537718) for a working replacement and found this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nemerra View Post
    Thanks for the effort, however it seems that your Monthly Turn version is not compatible with the Oda-Tokugawa Allies Submod included in Darthmod. Any chance of releasing a compatible version ? because that submod is very important for the survival of the Oda and Tokugawa clans in alot of games.
    Since I reckoned that mod is roughly the same as this one, I decided to try it on this one.
    I made sure that I disabled the "Oda-Tokugawa Allies" and the "Oda boost" features of DMS.
    (They 'should' be disabled in the first place, but re-disable them again for assurances sake. Why Oda boost? because it was similar to the Oda-tokugawa one in affecting the orginal dispositions of the map, just a guess tho.)

Tried the sengoku jidai campaign again, and IT WORKS!

TL;DR The "oda-tokugawa allies" feature and/or the "oda boost" feature of DMS is probably not compatible with this if they are active.

(BTW, thanks to the author of this mini-mod for making it in the first place. )

Very nice find mate!

+ rep

As soon as i load this mod and start the game it crashes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast