Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHOW the STRENGTH of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR [Screenshot Thread]

Default Re: Imperial Splendour III - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

Great screens as always!!

Y Brenin's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Imperial Splendour III - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

Gorgeous pictures guys! +Rep all round.

I'm pleased to say my scepticism about the unit cards is done away with entirely; they look pretty good in game.

a little one

Last edited by panzerschreck; June 19, 2012 at 02:32 PM.

and
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

here

Damn good work on the screens,panzerschreck !!
    +rep when I can
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Awesome screenshots

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Awesome new map also!

Patrician Artifex

Valmy ?

We really need tool to edit/import/export cs2.parsed filed (collision models) to create completely new buildings.
    We also need a tool to easily add splines (small walls, fences, etc.).
    Last edited by wangrin; June 24, 2012 at 05:46 AM.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

BRITISH INVASION! FRENCH REPUBLIC IS IN DANGER!

british light troops are the first to land on the beach!

and

here

british general talk to his troops!

Attack!

The little french garison is completly surprised by the attack

british troops have taken the port's building

Last edited by panzerschreck; June 24, 2012 at 06:17 AM.

following

the british general leads directly the assault

and here

french artillery friendly fire!

french troops are turned by the british light infantry!

fallen for the glory of the british empire...

Last edited by panzerschreck; June 24, 2012 at 06:16 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Indeed !

So, it was the fort that crashed game ?

I think we absolutely need a tool to import/export cs2.parsed files to create completely new buildings.
    I think about coastal battery or garrisonable small coastal fort (as a building if it's not possible to use fort type).
    Last edited by wangrin; June 24, 2012 at 06:45 AM.

That is why we need marine units !! Seaborne assaults !=)
    ---------------------------------Check out my mod --------------------------------

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Very impressive new map!

And we have Marine Units, they're just not in-game yet
    Last edited by Don504; June 24, 2012 at 11:27 AM.

Explore the word and conquer it all.

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Hey Flikitos; did you see the cannonball/musket projectile bug ? Take a look at one of my posts on page 2 because it seems you didn't notice it.
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Patrician Artifex

It's a problem with the euro_equip texture file.
    I will check it but not before early July.
    As I.S didn't use the euro_equip file from NPI, it's strange to see the projectile with NPI drum texture.

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Nope Wangrin, we use the NPI models but I hidden those till we do not have the other drums.

Patrician Artifex

If it's exactly the same model and texture files (one for equipment and an other one for drum) as in the last NPI pack, this is really strange.
    I will have to investigate. because projectiles use the same texture as vanilla euro_equip file

ErikBerg's Avatar Miles

Naval action in the North Sea, 26th of June, 1712.

British frigate Indefatigable engaged French frigate Argonaute at half past four in the afternoon.

First broadsides.

Trading shot.

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Quote Originally Posted by ErikBerg View Post
    Naval action in the North Sea, 26th of June, 1712.

British frigate Indefatigable engaged French frigate Argonaute at half past four in the afternoon.

First broadsides.

Trading shot.

Looks really nice !
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Skillreaver's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Imperial Splendour 2.2.1b - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

First small fight with Indians:

and Europe map situation in 1701 :

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast