Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHOW the STRENGTH of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR [Screenshot Thread]

Default Re: Imperial Splendour III - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Don9504 View Post
    Oops, sorry, forgot about that too no not yet
    Is this mod only going to effect the units of the Old World( European states) or factions of Middle East, USA,too?
    Late British fit into the period of American Revolution,and the Revolutionary campaign could get a new look( I'd enjoy custom battle,personally)

gary's Avatar Domesticus
    Last edited by gary; June 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Imperial Splendour III - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit8 View Post
    Is this mod only going to effect the units of the Old World( European states) or factions of Middle East, USA,too?
    Late British fit into the period of American Revolution,and the Revolutionary campaign could get a new look( I'd enjoy custom battle,personally)
    Yeah, there will be packs that certain those countries, and since I forgot the early period, here you go:

Explore the word and conquer it all.

Nice pics you got there!

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Oggie♔ View Post
    I noticed some bugs. No pictures yet, don't have much time now.
    The texture of the English drummer in some units is spread out weirdly across the model.
    In some French line infantry units there's still the vanilla officer, drummer and flag bearer.
    The texture on the barets of the English militia are spread out weirdly across the model.
    Names of units not always showing, most say just line infantry (don't know if that intentional)

About the pikemen by the way, perhaps you want to include the pikemen mod of primergy?

Pikemen are now fighting with their swords while they should be fighting with their pikes.
    Pikemen fix
    If what I know is right, historically Pikemen had a pike and a sword. Pikes are excellent against cavalry and just crush cavalrymen units if you are in a good formation, but once the ennemy is close enough it gets nearly impossible to kill them with it so they just unsheathed sword and fought with it. Am I wrong ?

--EDIT : PICS of mah first battle !--

Here arrr'da picz'o'mah first battle.

A half-full army of horses against the best at melee musketeers unit available to britain. I aim to take as many different dying horse animations as possible, the new Pike VS Horse [horse looses] animations are really nice.

1st pic : Before the battle
    2nd : When my men fire
    3rd : One second later
    4th : A random dancing horse
    5th : Battlefield from far
    6th : Results
    7th : A contortionist
    Last edited by Goutlard; June 15, 2012 at 02:24 PM.
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Quote Originally Posted by Goutlard View Post
    If what I know is right, historically Pikemen had a pike and a sword. Pikes are excellent against cavalry and just crush cavalrymen units if you are in a good formation, but once the ennemy is close enough it gets nearly impossible to kill them with it so they just unsheathed sword and fought with it. Am I wrong ?

--EDIT : PICS of mah first battle !--

Here arrr'da picz'o'mah first battle.

A half-full army of horses against the best at melee musketeers unit available to britain. I aim to take as many different dying horse animations as possible, the new Pike VS Horse [horse looses] animations are really nice.

1st pic : Before the battle
    2nd : When my men fire
    3rd : One second later
    4th : A random dancing horse
    5th : Battlefield from far
    6th : Results
    7th : A contortionist
    Dude, you sure are fond of dying horses

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Haha Kreiglord, you can consider that in the next release most of the men that you showed will disappear!

Devil's claws reaching out for valiant souls ( Look at the smoke from the guns)
    Attachment 227329
    Guy just got shot by a fellow grenadier in the head! e mast have been a debtor
    Attachment 227330
    Soldier's prospective
    Attachment 227334
    Just a volley( almost like at the old ETW loading screen)
    Attachment 227336
    Retreat
    Attachment 227332
    Overrun
    Attachment 227333
    Look at the ricocheting cannon ball!
    Attachment 227338
    Yawn....
    Attachment 227337
    That's canster shot,BABY!!
    Attachment 227335
    Last men to stand
    Attachment 227331

I think you forgot to give general to early France, as they don't have any such unit.
    Early French Standart Bearers have written "RF" on the flag, it means République Française (French Republic) right, that's a bug for sure, and they use invisible swords in melee.
    The French ships have a white naval flag, is it intended to be like that ?

The Xebec has a problem when being boarded. I had a third rank warship and killed nearly 40% of the men in it, damaged the hull and dismated it so the ship was sinking. To save it from destruction I boarded it but when my men jumped on the ship that was already 1/3 underwater, half of them started swimming and died. I lost that way

4th Pic : Take a look at that, it looks wierd and there is the same problem with bullets in a smaller scale.
    Last edited by Goutlard; June 15, 2012 at 07:21 PM.

Krieglord's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Flikitos View Post
    Haha Kreiglord, you can consider that in the next release most of the men that you showed will disappear!
    Haha good, good

Got to play with the late era troops. Breath taking except for two possible bugs. 1) my general had a mesh issue. 2) my cannon moved forward with my troops and then just got stuck, refused to fire or unlimber or anything it was firing fine before too.

Quote Originally Posted by Goutlard View Post

Early French Standart Bearers have written "RF" on the flag, it means République Française (French Republic) right, that's a bug for sure, and they use invisible swords in melee.
    The French ships have a white naval flag, is it intended to be like that ?
    Because you took the early french republic and not the monarchical one.
    The french monarchy naval ensign was a white flag indeed.

some screens of early period

and

here

Last edited by panzerschreck; June 16, 2012 at 06:24 AM.

following

and

here

Last edited by panzerschreck; June 16, 2012 at 06:26 AM.

panzerschreck , your first screenshot is really awesome

Nice pictures.
    What software do you use to make the screenshots?

Quote Originally Posted by 162eRI View Post
    Nice pictures.
    What software do you use to make the screenshots?
    just steam, when playing you push F12

Some others screens from an other battle

and

here

Last edited by panzerschreck; June 16, 2012 at 02:08 PM.

following

and

here

Last edited by panzerschreck; June 16, 2012 at 02:11 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast