Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHOW the STRENGTH of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR [Screenshot Thread]

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Default SHOW the STRENGTH of IMPERIAL SPLENDOUR [Screenshot Thread]

Screenshot Thread

Hi Guys!

Please post your pictures of IS here.
    Last edited by PikeStance; April 07, 2014 at 03:05 AM.

Default Re: Imperial Splendour III - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Imperial Splendour III - Show the strength of your Imperial Splendour [Screenshot thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Look at the second picture. Try to see the bullet tracers of the French- bullets are flying over the British! Nice point blank accuracy Soldiers were deffinitely worried by the view of approaching angry redcoats

Don504's Avatar Ordinarius

Here are mine

Explore the word and conquer it all.

Awesome pics Guys!

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Looking good chaps!

Here are my first pics. Britain vs the French Republic early period.

Quote Originally Posted by Don9504 View Post
    Here are mine
    Thise are awesome!!

Picture where French general is riding his horse right in front of British ranks is stunning. And Close-ups to the "captured battery", melee fight and others are just beautiful! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by aggie_john View Post
    Here are my first pics. Britain vs the French Republic early period.
    Nice pics!
    It is early-mid period but standard bearer is of the late period, you'll change that right? +rep

Oh yes you are right, I forgot that bug too! You can see also a late drummer. Yep I will fix it in the next patch.

Skillreaver's Avatar Civis

It looks truly fantastic in action! Unit icons are awesome but what amazed me the most is the artillery.Maybe because I haven't seen many pics of the cannons in the previews thread as much as the infantry units one It's all the same remarkable quality level Can't wait to post some pics of my campaigns and battles from the upcoming beta.

I never had a chance to take a screenshot yet, but one thing I did notice was the face variety. There seems to be a bug where when selecting over a certain amount of units (I dont know what the magic number is or what triggers it) but all regiments go to one face type only. Its not the variety of units that triggers it (I tried multiple combination), but a certain number. I only played around with it for an hour or so, I dont have much to report yet. and yes, I did have my settings at ultra.

This face variety bug happens also with the SPonge SYW mod

Very minor issue, and great work....I'll report back

Here is what I got:
    Early period Britain vs Republican France
    My right flank covered by 2 units of pikemen
    Attachment 227251
    Artillery piece firing
    Attachment 227252
    Centre of my formations
    Attachment 227253
    Skirmishers ready to pick off the approaching enemy
    Attachment 227254
    Are these shell craters (or whatever they are) new?? Like them
    Attachment 227255
    French formations approaching under artillery fire
    Attachment 227256
    Hunting season begins
    Attachment 227257
    Heavy cavalry charges my front sustaining substantial casualties
    Attachment 227258
    My cavalry penetrates French line on their right
    Attachment 227259
    My centre exchanging fire
    Attachment 227260
    Last edited by HighOnTea; June 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM.

Battle rages on
    My pikemen charge enemies left
    Attachment 227271
    Ruthless hand-to-hand combat breaks out
    Attachment 227272
    Enemies attempt to stop valiant charges of my cavalry fail.Battery captures,crew annihilated.
    Attachment 227273
    Field covered with corpses.
    Attachment 227274
    Relentless combat harvests the blood of fallen men
    Attachment 227275

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

I noticed some bugs. No pictures yet, don't have much time now.
    The texture of the English drummer in some units is spread out weirdly across the model.
    In some French line infantry units there's still the vanilla officer, drummer and flag bearer.
    The texture on the barets of the English militia are spread out weirdly across the model.
    Names of units not always showing, most say just line infantry (don't know if that intentional)

About the pikemen by the way, perhaps you want to include the pikemen mod of primergy?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit8 View Post
    Battle rages on
    My pikemen charge enemies left
    Attachment 227271
    Pikemen are now fighting with their swords while they should be fighting with their pikes.
    Pikemen fix

General Dan's Avatar Tiro

How can you take part in this beta?

Some Amazing Pics and thanks for the kind words.
    I forgot all about the middle and early periods (Fan of the late units I guess)
    Oh and the names aren't in the game yet as I haven't put them in yet, so no worries.

EDIT: NO MIDDLE PERIOD......YET
    Last edited by Don504; June 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Oggie♔ View Post
    I noticed some bugs. No pictures yet, don't have much time now.
    The texture of the English drummer in some units is spread out weirdly across the model.
    In some French line infantry units there's still the vanilla officer, drummer and flag bearer.
    The texture on the barets of the English militia are spread out weirdly across the model.
    Names of units not always showing, most say just line infantry (don't know if that intentional)

About the pikemen by the way, perhaps you want to include the pikemen mod of primergy?

Pikemen are now fighting with their swords while they should be fighting with their pikes.
    Pikemen fix
    I've experienced the same problems as you did ( texture,old officer,drummer and unit names missing). Already reported them

By the way, I am think that adding the pike fix is a great idea! Deffinitely should be included in next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Don9504 View Post
    Some Amazing Pics and thanks for the kind words.
    I forgot all about the middle and early periods (Fan of the late units I guess)
    Oh and the names aren't in the game yet as I haven't put them in yet, so no worries.
    There is a middle period available?? I've not seen it in battle setaup menu

Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit8 View Post
    There is a middle period available?? I've not seen it in battle setaup menu
    Oops, sorry, forgot about that too no not yet

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast