Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Your Empires!

Default Re: Post Your Empires!

I'm sure the Khmers will be quite a bit more difficult with added units. The ones they have now, to be fair, can be rolled over quite a bit with cavalry and horse archers.
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."

St. Imperator's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by pinagm2825 View Post
    ha thanks, I feel like I kind of cheated though, because i've only used cavalry units or the mongol infantry so I have nearly no army upkeep, kinda makes the game less of a challenge between that and mainland china churning out ~15k on its own
    It's a year late to be quoting, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that tactic. It provides you an army that's flexible, fast, and hard hitting, whilst saving up valuable money for your settlements, and recruitment.

Here's my empire and things have gone pretty crazy for me, a big war is going on (sorry for the blurry pic I can't seem to use printscreen)...

I've conquered half of North America allied with all the natives(i don't want to have war with them), North African territories and also western Europe sharing it with my allied nations; The Byzantine Empire conquering the whole east and Novgorod on the North Eastern part of Europe at the top of Byzantines. Apache(me), Byzantine and Novgorod are a triple alliance sharing military access on one another on war against the Mongols and the Turks whose also on war with each other and on the far east China has just declared war on the Jurchens both rich and is currently at war with our enemy, the Turks and the Mongols... The mongols however was the most powerful faction military, and financially but is suffering from major loss from its enemies The triple alliance, turks, and China still the most financially powerful faction at 4 million florins at the ranking scroll.. On Africa the Zimbabwe has pushed North and gave one territory to the Aztecs... And also the Aztec is currently besieging rebel settlements around Eastern parts of Africa.

As of now year 1218 the Byzantine backed up by the Apache facing the powerful turks forces on the Khazaria region with Mongolian forces arriving. and on the North, the Byzantine is also going against the Mongols backed up by Novgorod forces.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12