Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: My Little Pony Mafia (Large Game Thread) (completely friggin dead)

Nota''s Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: My Little Pony Mafia (Large Game Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate Jeb View Post
    I call dibs on victory before anyone else gets here!
    Which team should we hypothetically give the vitory to then?

Default Re: My Little Pony Mafia (Large Game Thread) (in stasis or something)

Nobody to be honest. The game was still in the early stages, and even if it were later you really can't give victory to any one side because of all the possible events that could have occurred.

Double A's Avatar person man

Yep.

Also, as it turns out, I'll be Internetless for 2 or 7 days starting tomorrow, so if you do manage to come back before I do, pretend you haven't.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

Nota''s Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Also, as it turns out, I'll be Internetless for 2 or 7 days starting tomorrow,
    May the gods give you strength.

I has DS.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LYNCHING ME!
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Since this game seems to have died, I would like to invite all of you to my next mafia game, The Ocean. It seems many of you are new to mafia, and are only playing it because of the My Little Pony Theme in this game. But I'd like to encourage you to continue playing mafia, as it's a very fun, addictive game. It's unfortunate that this game has ended the way it has, but I assure you most mafia games are not like that. I'm hoping to get at least 25 players. Anyway, hope to see you join The Ocean!

Last edited by wideyedwanderer; July 06, 2012 at 02:57 AM.

The Ocean - Sharks Victory!

The Legend of Zelda: War of Hyrule - Lover's Victory!

"You've seen some desperate tactics in this game. Desperate, desperate tactics. So far, they've all worked."
    - Askthepizzaguy

I assume this game is over.
    I will reveal my role. I was mafia

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Lol.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Primicerius

I WAS TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

I was an idiot.

this is our mafia qt:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/5c3ckfqRpj4ir

who was in other mafia?

Default Re: My Little Pony Mafia (Large Game Thread) (completely friggin dead)

Look at Jarema take command of the mafia, like a boss.

I like how I called myself dying.

Last edited by Double A; July 19, 2012 at 09:56 PM.

Wow, you guys even spam the QuickTopic chat.

Wow. I sucked this game. Two mafia protects!