Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.7 [3.2 compatible]

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.6 [3.2 compatible] - 21-Nov: update

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    v1.6 released. It adds Secret Forest Trails and has minor updates for two others. See the Change Log in the OP for details.
    Splendid work
    Currently can't download though say the site. Is the link also updated?
    Last edited by Ngugi; November 21, 2012 at 06:14 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Wrong link. Fixed now, thanks Ears.

Zanhast's Avatar Foederatus

Hello Withwnar
    I think I found a bug,when i play Silvan Elves the culture becomes Dunedain in the second turn :s
    Do you know how to fix it?

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.6.1 [3.2 compatible] - 24-Nov: bug fix

Thank you Zanhast and my apologies to all using DCI in v1.6. I fixed a previous bug the wrong way and made it much worse...

Silvans are switched to Dunedain culture at turn 2 and remain there. I'm not sure what impact this has long term but at the least it will cause unrest in their settlements.

v1.6.1 released which fixes this. It is not save game compatible.

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.6.1 [3.2 compatible] - 24-Nov: bug fix

Thanks Withwnar
    The culture problem is resolved but now when I try to take a city (I try Beorn's Halls and Ost-in-Gil) or start a battle I have a CTD ,This bug is only with Silvan Elves apparently ,I try the same things with Gondor and High Elves and I haven't got this problem with these factions.

Another bug huh? You are right, though it does apply to all factions. It is a climate problem when fighting anywhere near the Secret Forest Trails forests.

I will fix and re-release but here is a save game compatible workaround in the meantime:

1) Copy {TATW}\submods\SecretForestTrails\maps_tatw3.2vanilla\map_climates.tga
    2) Paste to {TATW}\data\world\maps\base (replacing the one in there)
    3) Delete {TATW}\data\world\maps\base\map.rwm

Thanks for finding and reporting that Zanhast. It is a bug in Secret Forest Trails which nobody else has reported yet.

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.6.2 [3.2 compatible] - 25-Nov: CTD fix

v1.6.2 released, updating with the latest Secret Forest Trails to fix the CTD bug.

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.6.2 [3.2 compatible] - 25-Nov: CTD fix

Thanks Withnwar for this fix :top:

No worries. I should have tested battles when making SFT but saw no reason to do so. Now I know that custom climates cause battle CTDs so I won't be making that mistake again. I'm just glad that you caught this bug early on in SFT's lifetime.

SuljicDamir's Avatar Civis

Can someone make , backup files for me .. I dont one to reinstall all ThirdAge ??

Why don't you just make a copy of your Third_Age_3-folder? As long as you do not have them named the same it's no issue. You may only use the mod in the folder named Third_Age_3 mind you, unless you do like this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=528275
    I have, currently, 12 different versions of TATW installed

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

it takes more then 1hour to copy all ) hehehe bout i try

Look at my logo .... can i fix this somehaw

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/attac...1&d=1353855899

What? I see no (relevant) problem reported in the log and have no idea what your problem is?

I instal 100% corectly bout nothing has* change all the same as on normal Thirdage3.2

If so then you have not installed correctly.
    Did you delete the map.rwm file from this folder? \data\world\maps\base

yes i did delete

And when you start a new campaign you get no event scrolls asking you if you want to use different features?
    Install again then, you must have installed it in teh wrong folder or something

Withnwar's mods and Baron's are fantastic ways to individualise TATW. Great work! Has anyone ever tried to change the Arnor general portraits to make them look and sound like Dunedain and not Barliman Butterbar?

Thanks. As to your question: I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask it, relevance wise. i.e. The people best situated to answer might not be reading this thread. But I'll attempt some kind of an answer...

I believe that one or two portrait submods exist that include Eriador. Definitely one that I know of but not sure if it was ever released (and can't recall its name).

If you mean Arnor but not Eriador then I don't think it is possible. Portraits are dictated by the faction's culture (building culture, not religion culture) and after Reunion the culture remains the same as Eriador's (though the religion changes).

I believe it is the same for sounds. After reunion the faction is still "turks" internally; the faction type has not changed therefore no opportunity to change the accent therefore same voices as Eriador.

If you mean for both Eriador and Arnor then ... hmmm... what do Dunedain sound like? No idea if anyone has made such a submod.

Try asking in "SubMod Recommendations and Questions" - a sticky under Submods.