Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.7 [3.2 compatible]

p00pwater's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5 [3.2 compatible] - updated 21 Aug

keys.dat is definitely deleted,and no custom keys are present

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Try looking under the virtual store, the TATW folder under something like: C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Wanted to get v1.5 but think Game Front deleted your files as well possibly?

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5 [3.2 compatible] - re-uploaded 28-Aug

Ah. That would explain the 0 download count. Thanks for pointing that out Ngugi.

v1.5 has now been uploaded to MediaFire instead of GameFront. For the life of me I can not get the GameFront upload to work.

OP updated with the new link.

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5 [3.2 compatible] - re-uploaded 28-Aug

My GF account started to work tonight again after a few days, something odd going on there hehe

Thanks! Downloading now

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

my mistake i just download it and replace in vanilla folder data and now i play the vanilla version then i see a flag in Third age total war anyone can share me a normal flag files ?

I doubt it. Uploading unmodified/original files is against The Terms of the forum. You'll need to reinstall M2TW to get it back.

that sound not good to me, guess i must try to play

Really Nice Collection Withwnar. Impressive work

v1.5.1 released. It just updates to Palantiri Revision 1.2.6 which in turn is just a bug fix for The Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Lor'themar the Great View Post
    Really Nice Collection Withwnar. Impressive work
    Thank you.

Lathrim's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5.1 [3.2 compatible] - 7-Sep: new version

Hey Withwnar, really interesting stuff, thanks. But... I have a problem.

When I get to the third step (Run this BAT file: {TATW mod folder}\submods\PalantiriRevision\install.bat. This copies some files to your M2TW base folder's data\ui\indicators folder (backing up anything currently in there) and deletes {TATW mod folder}\preferences\keys.dat. For Vista/Win7 users you might need to run it as an administrator (right click > Run as administrator).), I am, as you said (Win7 here) forced to run it as an administrator... but then I get this message:

"FAILED: this batch file must be run from the "PalantiriRevision" folder which
    should be located here...
    {M2TW install folder}\mods\Third_Age_3\submods\PalantiriRevision

Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar..."

Last sentence is in portuguese, means "press any key to continue..."

I checked the path multiple times, and everything's correct. How comes?

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5.1 [3.2 compatible] - 7-Sep: new version

This is a Vista/Win7 problem that was fixed in v1.4.1. I just realised that the old v1.0 (for TATW 3.1) would still be broken - is that the one you are using?

If so then attached is a replacement copy of install.bat to go into {M2TW install folder}\mods\Third_Age_3\submods\PalantiriRevision

And please note that the v1.0 attachment in the first post is for TATW 3.1, not 3.2, and is quite old now. It is really only there for anyone wishing to merge it in with Baron's Compilation.

Oh, and welcome to the forums Lathrim.

Lathrim's Avatar Civis

Ooooooooooh. Gotta love my lack of attention.

Thankies.

Zanhast's Avatar Foederatus

Hey Withwnar,this is an amazing Submod you created
    I have a problem with the Bodyguard Switcher ,when i begin a campaign and i press F1 i haven't got the Bodyguard Switcher hotkey:

But in the main menu -->Option -->Keyboard Settings -->Campaign ,the SHIFT+C Hotkey appears :/
    I have already delete the vanilla keys.dat
    Otherwise,the others features work perfectly.

p.s=Sorry for my english,i'm French ^^

Thanks and welcome to the forums.

And thanks for pointing out this bug; a bug it is!

A save game compatible fix:

1) Unzip the attachment into the {TATW}\data\text folder. It will replace descr_shortcuts.txt.
    2) Delete {TATW}\preferences\keys.dat

That should do it.

It looks like this has been a problem since v1.5.0. So no doubt others have had this trouble also, assuming that they're using Bodyguard Switcher .. or rather ... trying to use it.

This will be fixed in the next version. The attachment is for v1.5 and v1.5.1 only.
    Last edited by Withwnar; October 07, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Zanhast's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5.1 [3.2 compatible] - 7-Oct: bug fix for Bodyguard Switcher

Thanks for this fix Withwnar
    The problem is resolved.I'm waiting impatiently for your next version

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5.1 [3.2 compatible] - 7-Oct: bug fix for Bodyguard Switcher

You're welcome. Good to hear that it worked.

A new version is coming soon but I haven't been doing much modding of late so it will be a minor update: small tweaks and the odd bug fix.

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5.2 [3.2 compatible] - 17-Oct: update

v1.5.2 released. Various minor changes all up. The biggest are:
    • SAUS: Elven Rangers now retrainable in Arrow Forge.
    • TD: unit images for Osgiliath Ferry.
    • PR: using Palantiri now increases Will; more use = better at using.
    • DCI: there was a bug that would prevent Silvans switching back from Dunedain if Rohan is destroyed.
    • Fixed missing shortcut key that prevented Bodyguard Switcher from working.

Palantiri Revision has quite a few changes; it would be worth reading up on it if you use this feature.

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.5.2 [3.2 compatible] - 17-Oct: update

"PR: using Palantiri now increases Will; more use = better at using. " Nice touch

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.6 [3.2 compatible] - 21-Nov: update

v1.6 released. It adds Secret Forest Trails and has minor updates for two others. See the Change Log in the OP for details.