Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.7 [3.2 compatible]

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.2 [3.2 compatible + v1.1.1 CTD fix + v1.1.2 sound fix]

New version: v1.2. This adds the new Executioner submod.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.2 [3.2 compatible + v1.1.1 CTD fix + v1.1.2 sound fix] - Executioner submod added

I will try a new campaign with your submod. It looks really good

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.2 [3.2 compatible + v1.1.1 CTD fix + v1.1.2 sound fix] - Executioner submod added

Damnit Withwnar, you don't let a day pass and there's a new version.

Can this safely overwrite v1.1.2? (meaning savegame compatible)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Hell View Post
    I will try a new campaign with your submod. It looks really good

Quote Originally Posted by BBThrash View Post
    Damnit Withwnar, you don't let a day pass and there's a new version.

Can this safely overwrite v1.1.2? (meaning savegame compatible)
    Haha. This Executioner has been almost ready for some time now. Just coincidence that it was finished so soon after that last WSC update.

No, new versions will never be save game compatible unless they explicitly say so (as the patches do).

I don't think it's worth starting a new campaign for v1.2. There are other ways to kill characters if Switcher is having same name problems.

Alright, thank you.

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.2.1 [3.2 compatible + v1.1.1 CTD fix + v1.1.2 sound fix] - incl. Executioner v1.1

Another day another release.

v1.2.1 includes the updated Executioner v1.1.

Again, not save game compatible but a very minor update anyway. Just keeping it in sync with the submod updates.

Khales's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.2.1 [3.2 compatible + v1.1.1 CTD fix + v1.1.2 sound fix] - incl. Executioner v1.1

DCI still wasn´t able to amaze me while playing a faction that´s not able to join or call Tôl Acharns.
    Dunno if that´s bad luck or something is wrong. I´ve played two campaigns above turn 100 and did not see a single Tôl Acharn being called by the AI. Although in both campaigns there were also only called 1 invasion from the evil maggots and both pretty late (around turn 70).

Has someone else experienced this that way or wasn´t i just worthy to see that happening yet?
    Last edited by Khales; June 24, 2012 at 04:44 AM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

We know from ou beta-testing that the AI called Acharns as well, but it's possible that 3.2 or even 3.1 has affected something.
    Will do some beta-testing (with early invasions)

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I'm near the end of my Arnor campaign. (OoG/OotMM/Isengard destroyed, one ring in my hands, blabla)

Will start a new updated campaign with an evil faction after this for a change and take note of the AI DCI use.

Thanks BBT'
    And too Khales ofc as well

Started a Dale-campaign and this been my result so far:

Turn 51 Invasion E. Osgiliath. (ca) 75 Invasion success. 95 Invasion Edoras.
    Turn 71 Tôl Acharn Isengard. 96 Tôl Acharn success.

As the Loremasters aint given the option to call Acharns before 5 turns past the first Invasion I can conclude that it took no more (?) than 15 turns from that to call the first Vengeance.
    Will be interesting to see how long time it take for the next one.
    Last edited by Ngugi; June 24, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Good to hear that they are happening. Yes, it seems that the AI can't be relied upon to call them as often as we - the players - would like them to be. It seems a bit hit and miss. Sometimes they will call them quite early. But never before Invasions begin, as Ngugi pointed out, by design.

One follow up before I'll go to bed (or With poke me with the stick of Moron, Go To Bed)

Turn 105 Invasion success
    Turn 122 Tôl Acharn Hennet Annun. 128 Tôl Acharn success

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.3 - updated to Bodyguard Switcher v2.0 [3.2 compatible]

v1.3 released.

Apparently the attachment size limits have reduced quite a bit; downloads will be available externally from now on.

Halvar von Flake's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Withwnar's Submod Collection v1.3 - updated to Bodyguard Switcher v2.0 [3.2 compatible]

Hey Withwnar, congratulations to Bodyguard Switcher 2.0 etc! Finally, I can play a High Elven campaign...I didn't like their bodyguards...!

Do I need the sound extractor for WSC1.3...?

Thanks Halvar. The "all generals" thing is a major breakthrough for the Switcher.

The instructions haven't changed for WSC1.3: yes, you need to run SoundExtractor. As a general rule anyway. If you are installing WSC1.3 over the top of a previous WSC then maybe not (depending on what previous version that was) because 1.3 doesn't add new sounds. To be on the safe side I would just do it.

The "all generals" thing is a major breakthrough for the Switcher
    Could it now also be possible to give Swan knights bodyguards to Imrahil's sons?

Have you been sneaky and read mine and With's conversations EoH?
    ^^

You could temporarily transfer across to anybody the Prince of Dol Amroth ancillary and let them switch to Swan Knights (then give the ancillary back to the rightful owner).

If there was some kind of "heir of Imrahil" trait then the script could easily be modified to use that instead of the "Prince" ancillary, giving any heir of Imrahil automatic access to Swan Knights.

Oh cool. SO...any change you will implent it with the heir of imrahil trait?

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Have you been sneaky and read mine and With's conversations EoH?
    ^^
    No but I'm interested now

I didn't really want to start introducing heir traits, especially when other people are already doing them (Kilic Ali? I thought it was Ngugi which is what sparked our discussion).

But yeah, I suppose I could add a hidden one, named in such way to avoid any clashes.